She has a message for all of you. Are you scared yet trolls? Assigned male is back and better than ever

She has a message for all of you. Are you scared yet trolls? Assigned male is back and better than ever.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495546310952.webm

>she

Theres been bombing in manchester, nigga. Nobody cares about your trap obession this morning, faggot nigger.

Sage.

he's still just a faggot dressed as a female.

>She

That's legit terrifying. How can he look at this video and think "Yep, that looks good. Gonna upload this for thousands of people to see."?

that thousand yard stare

Fucking hideous monster.

>a bunch of normies died for worshiping a whore
don't care.

everyone involved was a loser.

assigned male is redpilling salvageable trannies left and right. this shit made me give up on that shit and decide to be a normal dude. anyone capable of thinking more than 10 minutes into the future would feel the same way after reading those travesties of comics

I fucking hate that I have to see his ugly fucking mug now. I thought he was done with his retarded comic? His teeth also look like a 6 year old's.

"W-what are you going to do to me user?"

I knew he was mentally challenged but holy shit! This is a whole new level!

>Are you scared yet trolls?
Absolutely, that face is terrifying.

Didn't watch the message btw.

she looks doable in the photos
*clicks on video
NO

>use whore angles, whore lighting, sweep hair in front of face
>still look rough a fuck.
How, Sophie?
Most cis men would look cute with that much effort.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!!!!

FEMININE COCKS, UNITE!

>she

LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL

Because he is mentally damaged.

Now that is Buffalo Bill kinda scary.
Jesus christ

Oh

dude, this is fucked up, you can actually visualize his mental illness, you can Mix him between a group of people on a Asylum and not tell apart.

>she

Women in 2017 goysss

Sheeeeit, is this him? Can't open webm on iPhone.