Manchester HOAX

I-i-i-t was totally real goys! Just like the six jillion! Totally not a false flag or a staged hoax!

Just look at all these poor poor (((victims)))! How can you question their suffering!

Post pictures of (((victims))) ITT.

We promise we will only take awway the rights of the big bag muzzies to beef up the police state, not your own goy rights! Oy vey everything will be fine just trust us and the police!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vhw9zunZLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That poor poor little girl! Such an iconic photo of a girl who's jeans have been blown open by a bomb, but with completely unmarked legs and nothing but a trickle of ketchup

Note the sheer urgency with which the clearly very injured victim is being transported. Oy vey, reminds me of a scene out of (((Boston)))!

Don't be retarded they cut open her jeans so they could dress her knee

and here we have a clear, um... gas chamber victim?

What is the purpose of an hoax?

wrapped her knee for something a bandaid would cover... makes your mind wonder

Dat ass

His name was Seth Rich

fuuuuuuck

Fuck you

flouride....

So what was it, a smart bomb that just attacks the knee? You think a shrapnel explosion can hit someone in the knee but leave teh surrounding area fine?

And that ketchup trickle down her arm? Is that from the bomb too?

Please Shlomo. She's clearly got fuck all wrong with her and that's how the people around her are acting as well.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

It's not even a false flag at this point. The jew running the muslims as a proxy army against the west. EXPOSE THIS.
Shill the Truth everywhere. Write it on walls, stick it to bus windows, piss GAS THE KIKES in to the snow.

We have to present this truth to the world, its our offering.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

>what felt like
it was real, I promise!

No one should fall for this obvious bait, yet downie nu/pol/ users always do

My former colleagues responded to the event. Certainly wasn't fake.

Yes, a muslim would never harm a bunch of innocent people. Your government is to blame, vote for Mutti and the multikult to keep you safe.

Spread fear, spread division, make people beg for a police state.

And yes, so called nationalists are controlled by (((them))) as well.

These events are all hoaxes, every time. And what they present us with every time is super thin. We never see anything and what do see looks like complete bullshit. It all just relies on you believing everything hte media says without question.

>id: 8R9qw3X2
>reverse: 2X3wq9R8
rot-13 translation: jidf

No pants man has no pants, wonder how they proceed with medical treatment while first undressing victims possibly causing more damage. Makes the noodle get soft m8

To get the right's focus off of Seth rich in America. They threw them a bone with the muslim attacker. Deep state couldn't pull it off in time in the US

Meanwhile...

I think someone forgot to take their daily antipsychotic this morning

Obviously this is more than just an "ISIS Attack" but do you really think whoever ordered this attack would go far out of their way to fake an attack and make it look like people are hurt, vs just killing the people?

I've got family in Manchester who work nearby, they confirmed it all. Shut up you braindead fucking backward american cunt.

history is being made

T
H
Inappropriate
C
C

my friend has a cousin that knows someone who has heard of Manchester.

>Boston bombing was fake
>Brussels bombing was fake
>Paris bataclan was fake
>Pulse nightclub was fake
>San Bernadino was fake
>Nice truck was fake
>Berlin truck was fake
>T-this one was real goys!

Are you really this new?

Find me one picture of an injured victim that isn't an obvious crisis actor.... I dare you...

>You think a shrapnel explosion can hit someone in the knee but leave teh surrounding area fine?
yes, shrapnel can do that. Next.

>That qt to the far left

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

no pants man most likely showed up to the concert dressed like that because faggots are degenerates and think public dress of that nature is acceptable around children.

You won't be laughing when your Family's blown up by a loving Islamist.

>These events are all hoaxes, every time
nothing has actually ever really happened, ackxuallyyh.

don't waste your time on these idiots

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

It's not even a false flag at this point. The jew running the muslims as a proxy army against the west. EXPOSE THIS.
Shill the Truth everywhere. Write it on walls, stick it to bus windows, piss GAS THE KIKES in to the snow.

We have to present this truth to the world, its our offering.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

Redpill me on false flags

>LONDON
wat

I second this. Show me a video of the explosion. No way it went unfilmed.

>trusts media jews and the (((government))) to tell him whats what

Oh well here's a man with a bandage on his face, I guess it was a real bomb!

youtube.com/watch?v=6vhw9zunZLk
>Video from the aftermath of the so-called bomb
>"22 dead"
>"Everything is fine guys don't panic!"

>implying this thread isn't a psyop
Oh ok, guys let's just keep tolerating acts of terror.

> would go far out of their way to fake an attack and make it look like people are hurt, vs just killing the people?

Yes of course. If the government kills real people, they have to deal with the family asking questions. If the government pretend kills mock victims, they can control the narrative 100% as in Sandy Hoax.

We know that some majority, over 50% of US people favor gun rights and the right to keep and bear arms, but in Sandy Hoax shooting, 100% of the victims family's turned out to be radical gun-control supporters, all of them with well crafted programs for gun-confiscation and gun-control slogans and propaganda. One parent even told the news, his 'dead' daughter even wrote the president with a complete gun-confiscation plan, before her 'tragic death'

They needed to fake it because they wanted some people to appear dead, when in fact they were just kidnapped for sex rings or human trafficing.

Now we're talking, I would have to agree with you user!

This is the kind of thing that tells everybody this board is satire. The attack is undoubtedly real. I suggest that you quit being a genetic waste and get off Sup Forums. SAGE

Im totally with you. This was just a false flag to distract us from the chemtrails and the flouride

walking wounded, albeit not that badly.
they've cut her jeans to treat what is probably a splinter of a shrapnel wound.

Would imagine it plays a big, big, big role.

>Insinuating I'd associate with any loving Islamist, only like the unloving type. My family might come out on top when they get fake blowed up!

Hoaxes...I wonder who could be behind them?

Look up Russianvids and Peekay Truth on youtube they are some of the best hoax exposers.

Amazing how people will simply (((Believe))) what the TV tells them.

This entire thread

>Spread fear, spread division, make people beg for a police state.
Except it spreads anger, creates a unified community and no one has ever begged for a police state after one of these attacks.

Head trauma victim walking around after an explosion? Holy crap what kind of reality did I wake up to this morning?

Go away ShartBlue

Is there any footage of the explosion? Since it was a concert, there were probably a lot of people filming it.

>splinter of a shrapnel wound
It was a nail bomb. It is quite efficient against people without armor.

Don't try to talk sense into this schizophrenic. Just sage.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

no, security was very tight. They made sure no recording devices got through

>no one has ever begged for a police state after one of these attacks

Not yet they haven't...

why do so many of the people seem to have injuries in their legs?
I'm no explosives expert but wouldn't you expect most of the shrapnel injuries to be at abdomen level, if it was a suicide vest?
Also, why did he detonate his device early? If he waited a short while longer there would have been a lot more people in the area.
Did someone try stop him? Maybe wrestle him to the ground?

trauma... erm no not really.
you can see the size if the wound by the blood stain (tiny), he just took a little bang to the head

This And who would film a concert anyway. Quite counterproductive

right...so all phones were confiscated?

ok, a splinter of metal

copyright shieet

D-d-d-d-don't ask so many questions goy! Just look at the Boston bombing.... that was all leg injuries too! Poifectly logical!

Here have a nice comfy tin foil blanket

Fox news also showed last night someone who was supposedly sitting in their car with a cell phone camera pointed at the stadium from the parking lot.

"If you listen closely, you can hear the explosion" said whichever talking head commentator was on at the time.

Why would anyone be sitting doing nothing, in their car, with their cell phone pointed at the exterior of the stadium?

This is a complete and total false flag event to distract from Seth Rich period. It may have been a "real" false flag, it may be crisis actors, but regardless, they are trying to stop the Seth Rich investigation.

IT WILL NOT WORK

there are always people filming at concerts...I to don't know why...I guess they hope to capture something like this

>Oh well here's a man with a bandage on his face, I guess it was a real bomb!
implying that's not CGI, implying you're not a spook.

we don't know it was a vest yet. it might have been a thrown pipe bomb or an abandoned bag with a detonator.

I'd wager adrenaline made him blow early

disinfo double-agent detected

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MY DDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

now this is conspiracy theorizing!

>Boston bombing.... that was all leg injuries too! Poifectly logical!
that's because the bombs were placed on the ground, you mouth breathing moron.

SAGE this person whose never been to a crime scene in his pathetic life.

3 years until she's legal

it was only yesterday. probably something will come out. But the explosion wasn't on the stage so I doubt anyone got the actual bomb going off.

Oy vey goy remembuh the six quintillion

Still waiting for you or anyone else to post an injury and not just wrapped up mummies standing or sitting around with nothing wrong with them

>Amazing how people will simply (((Believe))) what the TV tells them.
but i don't watch tv user

the seth rich story broke on tv, is it fake too?

>is the seth rich story fake

Probably! Even the "women" on TV are fake nowadays.

hot damn, especially with those fuck me boots on

>Let's assume all of this is fake.
Is it safe to let all the Muzzies in since apparently they don't do as much terrorism as we'd like to believe?

These are muslims, they can make bombs, but not very good ones, probably used shtty shrapnel material that didn't splinter enough.

Even if it was/is real, would just be a jew run ((ISIS)) job to create anger between the Muslim/Christian Goyim. Will probaly be blamed on Iran/Syria somehow. Just like the 7/7 bombings when the Goyim were resisting the Iraq greater Israel expansion project, turned public opinion around.

You are't that spatially aware/ visually smart, are you?

The bomb is on one of the benches the people behind are above the bomb( or have the bomb near their legs). The people in front of the bomb are a level lower( the bomb is closer to their heads/ chests.Taking that into consideration, RIP people that were placed in the rows ahead of the row of Ahmed. Meanwhile the ones in the back had their legs fucked, but they were more likely to live. They wouldn't carry headless dead people to the ambulance, would they? So you only see the survivors/ aka leg wounds.

Could just go there and do your own research. You know, get the facts?

"Half of all jihadi's have returned to Britain". The West trained and armed these "moderate" rebels in the Syrian civil war. The public fell for pictures of dead children, and now have to pay with their own dead children.

Fools!

The same ones doing the faking are the same ones letting them in. It all fits into the same agenda, and its not going to change any time soon.

Why is nu/pol/ flooding the board to talk about this terrorist attack that the media is pushing so hard? Why are you pushing the media's agenda?

Now the media is trying to blame this on ISIS, and you retards will eat it up because you clearly trust the mainstream media. Now Trumpowitz can bomb Assad since the normies are heartbroken over the "ISIS" false flag!

The cancerous newfags who believe ISIS did this need to go back. You are letting these innocent deaths be used for the political gain of the people you claim to be against.

>is the seth rich story fake
>Probably!

ITT: everyone deals with this traumatic shit better than the burgers and it makes OP grumpy

You literally are contradicting your own narrative here. If their objective is to let the Mudslimes in, then why would they fake almost all of the terrorist incidents? Don't answer that because it's a rhetorical question, you're being a fucking mongoloid.

How was it a hoax? I have people I know who where at it.

"Crisis actors! Everything bad in this world is set up by the government with crisis actors! I'm totally not being a delusional denialistic twat! WW2 never happened! It was all crisis actors! Massive San Francisco earthquake... crisis actors!!!"

Sasha Grey?
Wtf I love Manchester false flag terror attack now

And just ignore the "bleeding" arm "wound" while walking her out. Hmmmmm.....

So where's the big Seth Rich announcement today?

That girl has eaten a lot of food in her lifetime.

>because Mudslimes aren't violent and don't do this all the fucking time

Kill your fucking self Mohammed. Get raped by pigs and kikes in hell.