Any security footage, clear video or pictures of Manchester Terror Attack?

Any security footage, clear video or pictures of Manchester Terror Attack?
Everything on the news is garbage and literally nothing can be seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/may/23/dashcam-footage-apparently-shows-manchester-explosion-video
web.archive.org/web/20170523081936/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/may/23/dashcam-footage-apparently-shows-manchester-explosion-video
twitter.com/UKPegida/status/866804218820165633
youtu.be/8GGKfzAeniI
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
m.liveleak.com/view?i=064_1495505847
cbsnews.com/news/ariana-grande-concert-manchester-arena-bombing-suspect-salman-abedi-isis-claim/
twitter.com/CodeAud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest

Bump

They won't release any footage since the audio is packed full of "god is great" screaming.

I'm not looking for the stuff that's been 'released'

You're right
If it doesn't fit a narrativev they'll ignore it

Propa

that was the doggo jihad truck of pieces ya dip

Still no one has any sec footage????
Bump bump bump

Thanks pal, I'm bumping the thread because I'm requesting similar expository images of the Manchester situation

Bump

double bump for interest

where the fuck are all the self obsessed compulsory recording fucking everything 15 olds iphone videos, ffs

was the whole thing fake and gay?

Bump - yeah ur right, shit all actual footage.

you mean like your sex life?

Bump for the fucking vids! Where are they.
I'm sure someone had a cell phone at that concert

Exactly what I was thinking

I'm taking a deep breath, trying not to be a conspiracy twat but yeah....
Ariana Grande's people would be recording
The venue would be recording
The fans would have been recording
The police would have gathered much if not most of this
Police leak shit.
Where are the fucking leaks???

Know anyone at the police?

e x a c t l y

I'm 16 nope :(

the attack happened outside the stage area after the concert ended. thats not an area where many people would film.

It did happen after the concert ended and people were beginning to leave. Nobody would be filming, it's just the foyer of a train station.

Bump for continued interest
Please Sup Forums
Clarify this mess

Hmm CCTV?

The bombing targeted an entrance with people leaving a pop concert.

Why would you expect any other footage than surveillance footage the authorities will never release?

I mean it's a pop concert. Fans would've been talking pics and shit?

This.

Why would the cucked 2017 British authorities release the CCTV footage?

Fuck it, what are conspiracy cooks saying on this one?

That's some clarification
Would there not be video of train station entrance? I thought UK was pretty big on the public cameras

At the exit?
Ask yourself, why?

You just left the concert. All the awesome stuff just happened inside and you finished "snapping" it to your friends.

Now, there's only two kinds of people go through there:
1. people trying to leave before the crowd gets big
2. people rushing to get a photo with Ariana

Absolutely no one wants to take a photo of a boring ass ticket booth

We are, CCTV cameras are everywhere

Those won't be released, out of "respect" for the victims and to "avoid stirring up anti-muslim violence"

Trying too hard to rationalize an excuse for no footage.

Is this a new Muslim strategy?

Are you a no-planer too? Do you subscribe to Dr. Judy Wood's publications?

What part did I rationalize?

What part is really fucking crazy and inconsistent?

I had no idea people has a fetish for ticket booths.
I was under the misconception that they were there to see Ariana

They actually posted this on The fucking Guardian

theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/may/23/dashcam-footage-apparently-shows-manchester-explosion-video

Clears everything up, eh?

Archive.is or Wayback for media, hooktube.com for youtube.

web.archive.org/web/20170523081936/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/may/23/dashcam-footage-apparently-shows-manchester-explosion-video

Theres a few photos coming out, but by the looks of that flash the explosion was pretty huge and must have knocked a ton of people off their feet.

Probably. But I'm sure the police seized that immediately. I have no idea how frequently stuff like that gets leaked to the press.

It didnt happen at the trainstation. it was in the ticket area.

Lol, thanks you guys. These completely clear up all questions!

Right okay

its the same shit as bataclan, even tho its another country

you can bet the cops have confiscated all phones and sec cam footages, there will be nothing more than what we see today and its pure bullshit

these little whores record themselves constantly on fucking kikebook live or whatever. is it so farfetched that even 10 of them are gibbering on it saying shit like OMG LEAVING THE BEST CONCERT EVER

It's because there is no normal rationalization for there being no footage leaked.

People, particularly kids, have their phones out and are texting, calling for rides, surfing the net or even shitposting here, pretty much 24/7.

Surely 1 terrible shot video would have surfaced by now. We've got footage of that truck mudshit running people over, at those leaks came almost immediately.

Here we have an incident where many many more people were involved, with a group of people more inclined to have their cell phones out, or able to whip them out and start recording.

I'm not hopping on the tinfoil express just yet, but it remains very suspect.

And here's the only other photo of the result.
It looks like this one was taken earlier, because there's way more people and the blood & shit haven't been cleaned up yet.

Bump

Valid

yeah they were doing this inside the arena that's where we're getting all the videos

Have you never been around the "cool" kids? They want attention, they're not going to snap photos of them leaving the avenue. They're going to "show off" the inside, where you had to pay to get in.

This isn't rocket science, it almost like you haven't got a social life.

Can you post source? Link?

This was from some twitter account.
Either she or Twitter removed the tweets, but someone got a screenshot.

Look at you coming through for everyone,!
Props

it's almost like you haven't got any reading comprehension

My question in how come we had videos from banks, Walgreens and other corporate venues when New York (((incident))) happened ? There was like 6 different cameras.

it's going down as the worst filmed terrorist attack in modern history

Trying to (poorly) shame me won't detract or make irrelevant my questions.

Again, you're trying too hard.

Your posts really do read like a newfag shill's attempt to deride legit interest into this.

There's one of them with their phone light right there.

There has to be more footage.

twitter.com/UKPegida/status/866804218820165633
Bloody legs

Newfag? You do notice he's the guy poster of the legit images?

Maybe just respond to thread to bump or contribute.

redpillphilosophy has decent footage. I haven't looked into it too much, but this came up on my feed last night. I'm pretty sure he lurks here often.
youtu.be/8GGKfzAeniI

The bomb was outside the arena after the concert. Who films the fucking foyer?

It happened at the exits in a corridor as people were leaving, who records people leaving a concert?

Also there is footage from inside and out in which you can hear the bomb go off and the aftermath

Wish id saved that side by side picture of a hillary rally where everyone had their phones vertical and a trump rally where everyone had their phones sideways and proper...really wish id saved it...

You realize the truck situation was completely different?
It was a huge event outside, where all the interesting shit was happening.
People were filming the huge crowd congregating on the street, with the flashing lights were too.

At the Ariana concert, the crowds + flashing lights were inside the arena. The bomb exploded between the ticket booth exit and the train station entrance, at the junction where people are the most preoccupied to getting home.

Why am I explaining normal human behavior? I feel like an idiot.

This is way after the bombing happened, and most of the awful stuff was cleaned. You can see rescue teams everywhere, but in the other pic there's only random people standing around.

What happend in Manchester? Speaking of which, did any of you went to the Ariana Grande concert last night? Friend told me the show was a blast.

Security footage from the venue will go straight to the Police and only a handful of departments/people will get their hands on it at first.

The explosion happened near the ticket office, so not really a place you would expect people to be filming anything. Most of the footage released has been from inside the actual hall where the concert was.

Don't forget it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. More videos/photos will emerge over the next few days and weeks. I very much doubt the venue security videos will be released though.

Who is this semen demon?

What we really need, are some of these.

Chaos erupts at about 00:50 in.

Someone was speaking on his phone with the camera on or something that's the point of 5 thousand phones in it.

I guess there's no real link to a muslim perpetrator either, besides "It has to be them, it's always them",

Yeah it was great, she finished with this

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y

She's just a bumper, mate.
Trying to keep the thread alive for more people in the know to leak

youre fucking retarded the bomb went off at the exit behind a corner anyone close enough to be recording would be dead. The only video that exists from people are those that werent near it fucking nigger shareblue

this photo has been debunked thousands of times. it's from a training/drill exercise from a while back

>i just feel everyone one should know

more like you wanted some fucking likes on facebook you whore

>Someone was speaking on his phone with the camera on or something
Usually you can't record video while calling. Any video recording takes up the entire app, so you can't use your phone for anything else.

>I guess there's no real link to a muslim perpetrator either, besides "It has to be them, it's always them",
wot? the dude was middle eastern and it was a nail bomb. classic sandnigger.

Link?

Reverse image search returns zero results.

You can hear the explosion in this clip. The moment it happens.
m.liveleak.com/view?i=064_1495505847

>thousands of times
>not a singe link

What dude?

And why a nail a bomb it's muslim? it's in the Kuran or something?

The photo from the other side of the same doors is real though

Are you dense? Are you a newfag too? Someone trying to deny the possibility of random videos being taken AND supplying us with images that are the same ones everyone else has already seen?

You don't find this suspicious at all?

If you've ever followed ISIS propaganda videos, this is one of the their favorite bomb types. There was a lot of funny tutorials on Youtube on how to make nail/screw bombs using common household items.

It's also really common in suicide bomber attacks on soldiers in the middle east bc it can cause a lot of damage even when you don't have enough explosives

>web.archive.org/web/20170523081936/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/may/23/dashcam-footage-apparently-shows-manchester-explosion-video

that poor girls bag

you need to take a break

fuckin same thing i thought

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=064_1495505847
wouldn't any video of the event be "the moment it happens"? Is this video le special?

That's still no evidence it's a publically avaible design, as usual this it's a witch hunt without evidence, if anyone else was the responsible he is already free and got away with it.

They've even got his name: Salman Abedi
cbsnews.com/news/ariana-grande-concert-manchester-arena-bombing-suspect-salman-abedi-isis-claim/

Doesn't sound like a neonazi to me

Please go watch russianvids on YouTube - he has footage from inside the venue.

PA announcements stating; "there's no danger, please exit in an orderly fashion." In an American accent..

is there any information about the alleged second blast? you can clearly hear in on the dashboard video but not on the videos from the arena.

>american accent

you're gonna have to link it user

That's one suspect, was this a lone wolf attack?

What was the motivation, who wanted this attack right now?

This answers jackshit, if this wasn't a muslim attack we have less than nothing, we literally have any resource going in the wrong direction.

this guys twitter has a video a girl took during the time of the explosion

twitter.com/CodeAud

ISIS claimed it

Ugh.. man, I'm on my phone and I'm barely awake. Just type in search;

Russianvids Manchester

and its the two newest vids posted. I know I'm a fucking faggot for not posting the link, but my phone is aids. I'd explain why but it's really boring