Wanted to visit Europe since I was a boy

>wanted to visit Europe since I was a boy
>Don't want to visit anymore because of terrorism, EU, multiculturalism, and refugees

Does any non-European know this feel?

Yes

yes

I really thought Britain was a cool place, and also wanted to visit France and Belgium. I used to look finely upon Canada.
I don't think there's a place in the western world I'm interested in visiting.

I am European and went to Paris with my fiance 10 years ago. Wanted to go again now after our sons are old enough. Don't go anymore because of shitskins. 2007 Paris was beautiful.

Same thoughts for London.

Well i wanted to go to Oktoberfest couple of years ago but now I'm even scared of visiting my friend in italy.

Nuke us. It's too late for us.

Just visit eastern europe bro

>had a chance to visit "France" (France, UK, and a little bit of Spain) when I was in middle school between 6th and 8th grade
>never took the opportunity because I told myself I was a poorfag (I was, but I had rich aunts who'd probably cut a check for it)
>told myself I could always visit France/yurop when I get older
>fast forward 13 years later

>mfw Paris nowadays looks nothing like the old comfy VHS videos (from the early 90's) we used to watch in French class

I wanted to go to octoberfest in 2015 but the "refugees" were occupying the train station that i was suppose to stop at.

I don't think I'll ever desire to go to yurop again. I'm planning a trip to the Philippines and Singapore next year but I'm otherwise content to just stay here

>London
>beautiful
>ever

London has always been a dirty, smelly shithole, even when the only sandniggers there were rich sheik tourists.

The smell is still hunting me to this day. That fucking smell. Like a mixture of fish'n'chips (tastes awful by the way) and rat poo.

2007 London was at least 35% non white

No. Your thoughts are individual. No one shares the same thoughts as you. You are as alone in concept as you are in real life. I'm sorry. This is the way things are.

same, im never leaving my eastern european shithole ever again

Are you sure it's not because you're fat and you would have to walk more than you're accustomed to?

my heart bleeds... much like my continent.

My family came from Sweden
My dad wants to visit a certain cemetery where our ancestors supposedly are and even he doesnt want to go there for fear of getting religion of peaced

This, used to visit France like once every 2 years, about 5 years ago I stopped. Literally niggers everywhere trying to scheme you and steal from you. Trying to sell garbage, and literally pack and run away once the National Guard comes by. A guy almost got jumped by 15 nigs because he pulled his hand away when some niggers tried to put a noose or whatever on, on his ring finger, trying to steal it.
Only cool thing was seeing a Famas in real life.

good

no more amerifats

>Fish and chips
>Taste awful

My Anglo blood boils at this Aryan menace.

Indeed. Wanted to visit the mother land. Not anymore though. It's been sold out by the white cucks who live their.

>he's never been to rome

Yeah London is a shit hole, but there are smellier capitals

>my 2 friends visited Norway
word for word they said
>Olso must be an immigration hub, there were somalis and pakistanis everywhere
>we got falafal and pizza, the shops were everywhere

so there is no escape from brown people anywhere

and my friends basically went to pakistan

i went to barcelona and only saw spanish people and other euros

if anyone cares

I mostly wanted to visit Italy and Greece for art shit.

We don't want you either. Stay in your diabetes land please

What's Italy like these days? Got some burger friends gonna stay a month there...liberal and naive types...they gonna make it?

our tourist dollars are helping you pay off denbts

I just go on summer and winter vacations to the US and Canada now. I'm running out of new places lads.

come to prague goy, boost our economy by spending ten bucks on a barrel of beer and ten girls to boot, it's nice i swear

Yes OP I know that feel, when I was a kid I was very excited to travel Europe, now I don't care to visit at all. No one on this board should go you'll probably end up with a rape charge in Sweden and inciting hatred in the Netherlands. As pathetic as the united states has become we are still better than europe

That's rich coming from Pakistan.

Dude I feel the exact same way

My wife says she always wanted to visit Greece. I'm starting to think that I'm gonna put the kaibosh on that one. I don't think I could ever live in Europe at this point.

ok

Yes! Please don't come here. We need to work in productive industries or farming - not this services-tourism bullshit. It only incentivized slave like mentality - you earn money of being servitile and of nature/history you are not responsible for, instead of creating something with your own hands!

At this point I believe losing tourist shekels is what will cause governments to actually do something

>art shit
>not Paris
Ok

yes, to stop being such nazis, we should immediately open the borders to economic migr^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H starving refugees.

anything but is outright holocaust 2.0

I'm actually moving to Prague in two weeks. You guys seem pretty based

I did my european travels from 2005-2014. Other than the Roma and Africans, it was pretty nice. Now is the time to support countries that have fought this invasion at every turn; Hungary and Czech Republic deserve our money. Buy more CZ firearms.

>wanted to visit America when i was a boy
>Don't want to visit anymore because of niggers

>Wanting overweight Mexicans in my country

Fucking stay where you belongs, spics. Your money is no good here anyway.

Come to Northern Ireland
>No Islamic terror attacks
>Good food
>Local "culture" still perfectly intact
>Game of thrones, you like that right?
>Local terrorists don't attack tourists
Pls come, my job is dependent on your money

Yes

Yes.
(I'm posting from Maghreb's fourth state btw)

And your guns are awesome. I carry a CZ daily.

I wanted to visit London and Paris when I was young due to reading famous European literature but these days, I know that image I once had of those two places is long gone and both cities now aren't much different than my home of Brooklyn, NY. Where ever I go, shitskins follow.

>Implying Europe only means Germany, UK and France.

>Olso must be an immigration hub, there were somalis and pakistanis everywhere

It is. To such an extent that Muhammed is the most common name in Oslo.

In fact, all of Norway's bigger cities are crowded with somalis and pakis.

Yes

>Wanted to visit US since I was a boy
>Realize I will get mugged, shot or both the instant I step foot outside the airport

Yea, I always prioritized Europe for my travels when I was young. 18 now and Id much rather go to east asia.

nobody gives a fuck about your shitty little hovel mate

You forgot Italy and spain there m8.

>Implying Oslo is in Norway
Was their mistake for assuming that shithole was part of the country.

Come to Spain, we don't get happy incidents of peace like the rest.

>I don't want to go to europe because of safety

there were, what, 5 terrorist attacks in the recent years? you know what's the fucking probability of dying in one? I would be way more worried about going out of home if I was in US

Btw Spain is safe, no terrorism and no refugees

Kinda. I have much more chance of getting killed here during a mugging/carjacking than anything else happening to me in the EU, but you never know.

>Manchester
Try again, nigger

Yes, me too

How's Rome looking these days? I'm going soon because it's a free trip. I heard it got hit by immigration too but I haven't heard terror stories from them.

My friend also offered me a trip to France recently. It fell through and we couldn't go. It's so fucking sad that a part of me was glad I wasn't going for this exact reason.

Sadly, that's what most Amerilards think Europe is. We are lead to believe that anything east of Germany is a backwards third world nation

Yup. That's why I just travel to Asia now because the muzzie don't fuck around there. No one in Asia has swallowed the cuck multiculturalism pull as hard as Paris/London/Sweden etc.

Another funny memory I have is of Swedish posters on Sup Forums ~10-12 years ago always bragging about how "Sweden is a white paradise" etc etc. Eat your crow swedfags.

I learned French in high school just for this purpose, now I'm not so sure anymore.

This will almost certainly happen. Don't come

Go to Malaysia and beat up Mike for me, I'll pay your legal fees

Go to Quebec

Just stay away from all the niggers and gypsies and you'll be okay.

>Paris has lost over 1 million tourists last year
fucking kek stupid fucks getting what they deserve.
Only western places worth visiting are NZ, AUS, and US

Yeah czech republic is still nice, but it is on an downward trend too.

that literally won't happen though. Those things are contained and if you get caught in that situation you were being stupid, much like latin america/carribean.

>wants to visit home cities of my family, who only came to canada after ww1
>research cities, find out they are mud infested shitholes

>kind of want to see france and germany
>armed guards patrol streets, literally second world
>may get ripped into pieces by blast, stabbed, ran over etc. by somebody who is trying to indiscriminately kill as many people who look like me as possible

if you feel safer in europe than america you are retarded, yes you may get robbed/murdered in the USA if you go to buy meth from some shady dead end street in chicago, but in europe you may be enjoying a concert, or a museum and get blown into bits and be in the middle of a frantic stampede of hundreds of people, basically a warzone scenario can happen anytime in europe it's retarded

Tbh Canada is the same as the US but without ghettos and less niggers

Feel like going to cucknada?
QUEBEC LIBRE WHEN?

Then visist Towns or the east or north italy you spergs, if you would care to see europe then you can care enough to look up where the infestation hasnr taken root yet. Beautiful and different from your land are most towns here even if you have to search for their names first besides the few well known tourist beacons.
See Leipzig and Dresden, see Prague, Transylvania and the rural south of france. Portugal and polish towns, the north of spain the coast of croatia.
Much to see where no or only very few muzzies are ar.

Thats dumb, you wont get attavked at the cementary and its still much less dangerous then your average nigger suburb at night. So dare it.

I was in Oslo this year and, except for Gronland, it wasn't as bad as you describe.

Don't go to Britain, France, Belgium or Sweden. Problem solved OP.

I feel much more safe in my home country, but I want to visit Europe's old buildings before it gets too dangerous.

Yeah pretty much. Now I would be only willing to go to places like Poland or Estonia since I have zero interests in going to major cities like London where it's full of shitskins.

I want a European experience. Not third world one.

need I say more?

>Don't go to Europe
there, shortened for you

Yes

Idiot women were talking about Europe as a place to go and I told them fuck no, it's a dangerous shithole now.

Run a simulation on hard mode and go to Chicago or Detroit.

The Iberian Peninsula is actually quite safe but it kinda sucks in here so fuck it. Doesnt even have good beer and the Eiffel tower so you can take a selfie and show everyone how much of a huge fag you are.

Come here and buy cheap cheese, we depend on your tourists
pls come

At least I can safely walk down the street. And your country is shit :DDD bad weather, ugly people with bad theeth, muslims, etc.
In 20 years Eastern Europe will become the new byzantium, while your shitty island will probably get overrun by gays and muslims.
Meanwhile, I'll be in my "shithole" at a mountain countryside, enjoying peace.
Pic related, your shitty island will never have landscapes like that
True, it's not our fault that communism and hundreds of years or ottoman attacks ruined our countries. But things are rapidly changing. Don't listen to those lonely autists from Sup Forums who claim we are full of gypsies. They are full of shit.

i dont get it, the terrorism isn't happening in cute little british hamlet towns with castles, old pubs, standing stones in forested areas and lots of scenery. it's happening in aids invested shitholes. if anything the attacks are killing 2nd generation immigrants more than anyone else.

if you visit france you don't go to paris, you pick some of their better preserved castles. same with all the other countries in europe, and you go by train because that's the most scenic. swiss alps by train is heaven.

major cities look the same everywhere, do you really want to sit in a queue for the louvre for 8 hours?

Muhammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a fucking book for once.

Same

Now im looking at places i didnt even know existed when i was a little kid, dont even feel comfy naming them cause kikes will see and want to ruin them.

I grew up in Baltimore and lived in Africa for a while and Europe is the shittiest place I've ever been in my life. I'd rather live in rural Zimbabwe than a nice apartment in a major European city. I've never felt so let down or had my expectations as crushed as I did when I traveled around Europe. Fuck you people

He's not from european part.

>wanted to visit USA since I was a boy
>Don't want to visit anymore because of the random everyday shootings

I will be going to Paris this year just to try to join the French Foreign Legion. I probably won't even visit any tourist spot.

lol good stay out cuck.

Besides Breivik, name one terror attack Norway suffered since.

>letting Sup Forums brainwash you

>MFW I visited Germany about 7 months ago
>MFW I couldn't wait to get back about a week in

dude cmon. your family lives on like 10 dollar a day, give it a break.

We've been like that since the beginning though. Haven't you seen our Westerns?

Is this b8?