That Look In That Fucking Marine's Eyes

As he realizes he will die in war for Israel.

Enjoy your kike President Sup Forums.

Pic related says it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/866988896474861569/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/866988896474861569/photo/1

Even Melania realizes her entire family is kiked.

Melania may be our final hope Sup Forums. Like a good Slav she has been raised from birth to harbor a deep distrust of heebs. I know Sup Forums and the world basically writes her off as an irrelevant bimbo trophy wife. But literally our only hope might be to redpill Melania. At the very least, she can still save Barron.

Melania loves her husband like a good Slavic 3D waifu. Why has she appeared so uncomfortable in public lately? It has to be because she is constantly surrounded by Semitic desert people bullshit.

Look at Melania smiling at the American people. She loves you Sup Forums. Save her from the international Jewry.

Become the hero.
Slay the dragon.
Save the princess.

Do you guys think Melania, in the back of her mind is like, "Wait a minute...I didn't sign up for all this kike bullshit..."

This is what America exists to protect Sup Forums.
The blue eyed woman.
Not Israel.

I don't see any look in his eyes

Why are you people making this such a big deal? I'm not trolling or anything, I geniunely want to know.I thought the US was always in good terms with Israel, why would Trump be an exception all of a sudden? Would you want him to suddenly disrupt the balance of your affairs with your allies?

I wonder these things some time. Slovenian's are RC right? Like, her stepdaughter comes home one day and is like, "I met this great guy..." It turns out to be Super Jew Kushner and, for a brief second, the whole family getting kiked flashes before her eyes but she quickly pushes it down like, "Nah." And now, years later, she's like, "Fuck..."

Oy. Would settle.

It's just a shill trying to be "One of those Trump supporters." or someone with severe autism. Don't worry it's dumb either way.

>Jew at the back
>YES YES!! GOY!! PLEDGE YOUR SERVITUDE TO ISRAEL!!

lol. It's all 3 on the left, minus the soldier. Look at Kushner!

Rabbi Kikeberg is checking out Melania's ass!

Oy vey! I'd shoah that tuches!

Ivanka enjoys that Jewish cock every single day.

Trump is a cuck

>OY VEY GUYS DON'T MIND THIS, BEING A GOOD PET FOR ISRAEL IS GOOD M-MUH BEST ALLY

Back to plebbit faggots
Jews are just like Arabs... dirty semitic

it's a marine, who gives a fuck?

No I agree with you my white friend, but he can't just right away go full zyklon b on them, he was elected few months ago

Then he is a fucking bluepill cuck.

You're an idiot if you think he is just waiting for the right time.
Trump is another globalist cuck, that's it.

Sup Forums is anti-globalism

people like you piss me the fuck off. this isnt a drama, its real life. youre not going to "redpill" the first fucking lady. even if you did manage to talk with her, she would know everything you were trying to tell her and wouldnt fucking care, asshole.

Melania is a sheltered wife of a rich man. She's only been the wife of a politician for 5 months and has been living at another house most of that time. There's nobody around Melania to guide her in how to use her influence against the Jews corrupting her family and our nation.

That's just the frigid and emotionally distant personality she has had for years. It happens when the only thing that ever mattered in your life was how you looked, and your personality shrivels into a dried husk.

take that back, barron is not

All the jews in the back like,

"Apologize"

I'm just focusing on that manlet of a marine