Multiculturalism

Hey Eurotards, was multiCULTuralism worth it?

Now your countries are islamic shitholes and you will FOREVER LIVE IN FEAR and FOREVER LIVE UNDER THE TYRANNY of Mohammeds!

You well deserved it.

I'm starting to wonder if multiculturalism is being pushed by the elites in preparation of full disclosure and preparation of settling actual aliens in western societies

they want you to get rid of the fucking muslims for them you retard. its a test of will and you are all failing. at least we were smart enough to invade afganistan and iraq, and for that time being, they ignored us.

>better Muslims than chinks

we're all shivering, faggot

Babylonian Talmudism.

Zionism and Whabbism are the same.

Notice Israel never worries about ISIS?

It's all to create on race of mudskins. One race, one people, one culture. This is the Satan's goal. The goal of Talmudists.

Whenever you wanna take back your country/world; we are waiting.

Right now America is more multicultural than Europe, we just don't have (nearly as many) Muslims.

I didn't vote for it. The guy I voted for caused mass-hysteria among the liberals and they held a concert for diversity.

i agree
SK women should just choose small SK penis

fuck off yankee tourist, only amerifat would be stupid enough to regard europe as a single country.

Anything to fuck sweet Korean pussy is worth it.

Politically speaking you are, you Eurozone dipshit.

>you with her, or what

What do?

Israel is behind ISIS, that's why Trump got in trouble with the zionist media over the Lavrov leaks. He thought he was spilling intel on ISIS, but ISIS is actually Mossad and Israeli funded, to undermine Syria and crumble the democracy there.

Dafuq

We're not taking this criticism from a KOREAN. Look at your music industry. A bunch of filthy whores ffs

So /ourguys/ then, huh?

>Korea

You're dumber than a deranged feminist, explain how half of european countries that refused to accept refugees have no terror acts whatsoever? If we're one country surely terror acts would occur everywhere within europe, stupid yank.

what else could be the driving force behind it? You are importing a troubled population that will not integrate and are clear on that, they will outbreed the local populace and change the course of country irredeemably so. I can't find any logic behind it.

The stupid reasons politicians offer to the dumb masses, like "we need workers", "too many old people", "they need help" don't hold up to logic and scrutiny. There must be something nefarious behind this. Or at least something they are not telling us.

Thinking out of the box is frowned upon, obviously.

>we're all shivering, faggot
Excellent. You idiots deserve it. You are spreading cancer across world with your SHIT cultures!

America was conquered by Hispanics and black people.

Let's make a meme about ISIS calling every incident their's.