Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare. Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/how-to-make-french-canadian-poutine/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't bring poutine into this

he does deserve free gealth care

PAAAAYYYY

poutine is part of a balanced meal

PAY

>He's overweight, is that his fault?

Are you saying he's been force fed all this time?

Why should my taxes have to unfairly subsidize his fatass because he's a greedy piece of shit? I would be all for socialized health care but only in a system that ensures a lack of degeneracy. I.e. if you want to be in the socialized healthcare program you can be no more than 15% BF, no smoming, no drugs, no retard birth defects etc. This will never happen though because "muh discrimination" so all of you cucks are going to just have to go without healthcare. I have a salaried job that pays full health benefits so I've already got mine, make a logical argument as to why I should even remotely care about the health of butterball mcburger gut?

Give us this day our daily bait.

Thanks Jews!

@126745399
>guaranteed replies

Are those fries and chunks of cheese on maple syrup?

is..is that cheese AND gravy, with chips?

No Canada. No. Thats wrong.

>authentic poutine
>pulled some cheese curds apart and poured gravy on fries
This is what is considered to be the height of leaf culture

I'm so fucking tired of the same threads popping up, clearly for sliding actual topics.
ShariaBlue, you really need to step up your fucking game. This isn't anything like Correct the Record. At least they had some originality.
Sage this fucking thread.

No those are fries not chips asshole

It's the ONLY good thing about Canada.

The mods put this up because they hate Seth Rich threads and love the bait.

Why put up this sticky and then fail to cull the bait? It's because this board runs on bait.

thisvid.com/videos/how-to-make-french-canadian-poutine/

Found the friend.

why is it so hard to just eat real food for these people. holy shit. fresh vegetables like peppers or some grapes taste so good.

It's FRIES, not chips
and it's thick gravy
and cheese curds, not just any old cheese
and it's fucking amazing and now I want some

SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH AND DONNA BRAZILE TOLD THE PI / FAMILY TO STOP

That's just gonna have the Streisand effect and we'll go down even further the autistic rabbit hole. The truth will be brought to light.

So i guess it's just a coincidence that most obese people eat junk food all the time and it's just their genes.

Mate they're chips.
We're not talking about crisps.

We made the bloody language, don't tell us we're wrong.

F, Seth will be avenged.

I wonder if they realize the bait's redpilling people? All the muslim apologists coming out to "IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING YOU FILTHY INFIDELS" every time there's an attack, the people are sick of it.

What is this?
Looks nasty

Fries
Cheese curds
Gravy

>this could kill me

R E P E A L
E
P
E
A
L

>poor genetics

bullshit, one can simply accelerate that through shitty diet and poor food choices. also lack of activity such as exercise

> wait ...
Why did you write this? You could have formed the question exactly the same without starting with that word, and use a comma after it if you have to use it.

Obese people over 500+ should be put down. They drain society of resources & are effectively cattle.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism
These sorcerous Thyroids need to be stopped.
They summon forth calories with their daemonic rituals.

oi, cheese, chips and beef gravy = shady shepherds pie

Sorry NAniggers they're chips

>poor genetics

gtfo

Stop making threads about this lazy fatass.

PAY FOR MY EXPENSIVE MEDICAL BILLS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Boogie2988 is a millionaire, he would easily be able to pay for his own damn healthcare.

Definitely fries/friet subhuman abbo. Patat works to, chips are already oval-shaped potato slices

The problem is that no matter how much money he has insurance companies will deny people that are obviously huge liabilities that will inevitably cost them no matter what, kind of like giving a guy with a dozen DUIs and a history of wrecking 20 cars top notch premium insurance is a retarded idea. But under niggercare he was able to get in.

RUSSIANS MUST HAVE HACKED THEM TVs AND ALTERED OUR GENES WITH RADIATION WAVES!

>complaining about free health care when medicare only pays $24 for an EKG

Maybe all your fatcare should go to boogie, he's the only one taking his fatness like a champ

>No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics
Stopped reading.

MUUUH FREEEE HEALTHCAREEEEE youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

>People have different metabolism.
Because you can change it

>boogie is a millionaire

You just answered your own question

The guy should be a millionaire by now, if not he is pretty damn close to it with all the advertising, patreon and sponsored deals he does.

>He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics

He posted a video of himself eating an entire jar of mayonnaise.

How is he still a millionaire if he spends 1000s on healthcare and youtube money has dried up?

can't wait until retarded e-celebs like john bainebiscuit have to get actual jobs.

That's one shitty looking poutine

I don't think TB has to worry about his long term prospects, m8.

Don't be a Southern faggot fairy m8. It is fucking delicious.

Anybody who says that being overweight isn't their fault is a fucking apologetic idiot.

FAT FAT FAT FUCK!
If he wasn't such a gluttonous FAT FUCK, he wouldn't have those medical problems.

>He's overweight

He's a fucking hamplanet.

They are chips, you yank twat.

Only thing he deserves are clogged arteries

"chips" were fries long before you brits got your filthy dick beaters on them.

>radicalising more Muslims who will want to murder even more whites by saying and doing racist shit

great idea fucking retards, go on and create some more isis members

>He's overweight, is that his fault?
Who else could it have been?
Was he force fed 10k calories a day?
Certainly not. The state has not the duty (nor should it ever have such power) to correct the choices it's citizens make.

>People have different metabolism.
Having a different metabolism doesn't make you fat. It is literally impossible to be unable to loose weight, it would even violate the laws of thermodynamics.

>Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy
Good point. He can give back to the economy by PAYING FOR A FUCKING DOCTOR.

>He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.
Status is not the reason the state should cater to your needs.

>Fries look too thick
>Gravy looks too watery
>Cheese curds aren't melted properly
"""""authentic"""""

That is bollocks Cannacuck. The Belgians had shared their methods of serving deep fried CHIPS of potatoes long before Yaanks joined in the fun in 1916.

>Be Mudslime
>Get called nasty name by filthy anglo
>Plan revenge
>Bomb Manchester

Completely reasonable reaction.

Cottage pie you idiot. Shepherds pie is lamb.

no one deserves free anything asshole

And guess what they call it in Belgium... the flemish call it friet (fries) bongs btfo

thanks gordon ramsay

We aren't talking about what pussy Francophones or Dutchcucks call Chips.

Friets/ Frites get fucked.

Doesn't he make enough money sitting on his fat ass all day?

Mmmm. Sounds good.

> most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics

you fat retard, obesity on this scale is a new phenomenon. literally the only thing that matters to loose weight is calorie intake versus what you use per day. you can loose weight by sitting on your butt all day if you use up more calories.

people are just fucking lazy faggots with no will power. but after all, the best way to control a society is by making them fat degenerate wageslaves/neets that jerk off to mentally ill men and play video games.

You have to hand it to OP, he's a 1 post faggot and look at all the fish he's hooked. Good job OP.

And you gotta hand it to Boogie, finding a way to make his physical and mental illness pay off. He's literally monetized his sickness. Doesn't matter if you like or hate him, just as long as you're paying attention to him. More hate = more views = mo' money mo' money mo' money.

And to all of you faggots who didn't type sage before replying - you're the biggest faggots of all. you'll suck any old cock that someone slaps in your face.

>dat pic
> black man has to work so the white man can sit on his ass
Is this bizarro world?

Those aren't black hands. They are dirty.

That is dirt Fritz. Not skin pigment.

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

This meme is dumb as shit. He makes enough money to pay for healthcare. He even released the amount of taxes he and his wife pay including their health insurance.

>non-anglos
>mattering

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal