I have question

Japanese woman try to look like anime, because anime is ''cute''

but why do white woman try to look like whale?
is whale ''cute'' for white woman?

this is what i mean
why is she try to look like whale?

Japs are obsessed with trying to look white.

Lizard brainwashing

japs try to look like white women.
white women don't understand the concept of cuteness, only sexiness.

You need to have a jap flag and be responding to an american insulting you before this becomes funny.

The only thing worse than yellow fever is whiggers.

Asians seem to chase them, why not men too?

Japanese girls are so pretty and kawia!!!! :)
I wish I could marry perfect Japanese. Japanese women is much better than evil western piggu whore. Asians are so loyal, which is why i'm going go to japan and make them betray their race. Because they are loyal.

>be me
>grow up in southern college city usa
>lotsa white womynz
>lotsa black, latina, asian and international womynz
>average western white womyn (generalizing here) are literally the most vapid, spoiled, entitled, and incompotent creatures i have ever met/known intimately. But really that princess syndrome shit is rampant here in the states. Dont even start me on sororities.

The American diet is atrocious. I'm in California where everyone is supposed to be beautiful yet most people here are obese. Our government pushes a diet regimene that is loaded with sugar which makes people fat very fast. Japanese diet is not like this at all that's why they are all small and cute.

I live in CA. You are full of shit.

Which part? I'm in northern CA and people just keep getting fatter. I went to a woman's clinic yesterday and every single woman was fat.

wanting cute girl is literally for virgins that deluded themself they dont fuck Stacy the cheerleader because its their choice to do so.

OMG KAWIA!!! Japanese wiafu is best ever. Fuck white women. Fuck white people.

I live in the north too. By the coast though.

Yeah people are less fat in the Bay Area. The east bay is full of fatties though. SF isn't so bad because it's full of young women who still have high metabolisms. American women get fat mid 20s because their shit diets catch up with them. I grew up with skinny girls in SF and they are all fucking fat now.

she is cute though

>japanese diet healthy

You're full of shit.

>rice
>fried pork
>more rice
>fried vegetables
>more rice
>omelette stuffed with rice and covered in mayonnaise and ketchup
>more rice

Why the fuck do all Americans think that the Japanese live on toro shashimi? They don't.

>go to familymart
>desperate for something not laden in carbs
>the best I could do was salmon covered in mirin

Remember that you're among weebs before you shitpost.

Because Cherry picking
I know I am to but I'm not the one assuming this is the rule
Beautiful white women already look like anime

>he thinks only white women try to look whale

>tfw no average japanese tomboy gf

there's nothing wrong with her without make up. >7/10
left to right:
>3/10
>6/10
>3/10
>6/10
>4/10
>5/10
so on average that's a 4.5? that like pretty normal for randomly selected women out of a large group of people.

>he doesnt think whales are cute

still healthier than Mcdonalds every day. not to mention significantly smaller portions

You didn't just assume its gender, did you?