No westerner is innocent

The west is filthy and degenerate. We deserve to be randomly killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LanaLokteff/status/866808823167819776
heightline.com/ariana-grande-parents-and-background/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lordosis_behavior
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. leb

t. faggot

Look i gotta tell ya i really gots to tell ya from the bottom of my heart
We have to get rid of the muzzies

>The west
>We
Australia is that one guy who always tries to fit in. Accept that you're an Asian country and go away.

t. you wish

>this is a 10/10 in America

Sad as fuck. Since when did shitskin midgets become desirable?

Why? You want to carry on with business as usual?

she is browner than me kek

fuck off collectivist. my family doesn't deserve to suffer because of faggotry foisted by faggots. by this logic, white guilt is acceptable for muh slavery

Tell me why do girls flock to see other women be "sexy"?

Muslims and jews are the same thing, the solution to all problems remains to gas you all.

>being this anti freedom

fuck off you fascist

people can act as degenerate as they want, it's calleed freedom, faggot

You're part of a collective whether you accept it or not. I can credit slavery as a white thing, not going to feel guilty about it though.

You aint gassing anybody faggot. You cant even get the SJWs out of your universities.

reported to interpol

enjoy being on a terrorist watch list faggot next time you travel your visum will get denied.

She's an Italian.

>we
Not fooling anyone Hakim.

You can't be more of a faggot if you tried.

oh i see, you're retarded

t. paki

You must be one of those libertarian clowns huh.

...and I'm Tony Danza.

The sinners will be purged, along with the Muslims that seek to take from us. You will submit to the rule of the Imperium of Man or you will die.

By you logic, there are no accomplishments of the white race to cherish as a white man. Fuck off hippie.

this but unironically
degeneracy doesn't affect me much

then kys. delete your post first.

A degenerate whore concert gets attacked and people think its an attack on "the west"

I may be a westerner, but i have no allegiance to this shit system

It gets worse.

twitter.com/LanaLokteff/status/866808823167819776

You also listen to Common Filth?

what. you're accepting slavery being of a "white origin". are you one of those cuck clowns then

What's with these young girls- like Miley Cyrus and this person (Ariana whatever?) sticking their butts out? Are they emulating animals in heat?
And guys find this appealing? (Although their primary audience seems to be young girls)

It's bizarre.

Yeah, he is pretty much the only guy out there with the correct response to our decline. Although I am not a Christian his perspective resonates with me.

They are Jew-pimped whores who are training young white girls to degenerate sluts.

nihon i don't know what you're talking about. generally the worst examples of collectivism are leftist in origin. "white" is is a race if you want to classify that severely. I'm talking about people that answer to "their group". the kangaroo fucker is using some retarded 'sins of the father' argument

Eat pork and die, towel head.

Europeans traded slaves. No point denying it. No point feeling guilty about it either.

Hahaha the t meme fuck off retard I hate people like you so much

Imagine being so dumb that you automatically think anyone who recognizes the degeneracy of the west is a Muslim

Dont be coy cumskin. Anarchism is the worst of all of your accomplishments. Either we have both credit and guilt for the virtues and sins of the ancestors or we dont.

so did everyone else in history dipshit. stop shitposting

WEST ? LOOK AT YOUR FLAG SHAREBLUE

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL THESE KIDS TO CHANGE THEIR VPN

/thread

that's reductive. the positives outweigh the negatives astronomically. anyway it doesn't matter, the individual shouldn't suffer because of jewry like faggot op is implying

Australia is not a western country now?

Yes we should. There comes a point where the white man can either wake the fuck up or deserve whats coming to him. We've had over 20 years of the Internet now and we're still slaves to the Jewish NWO.

Freedom isn't the end all be all. Self-preservation, the biological imperative comes first.

If by reductive you mean evenhanded, fair and not hypocritical, then yes.

You're a fucking disgrace to the human race

heightline.com/ariana-grande-parents-and-background/

She's so fucking hot... have a picture folder of her and occasionally jack off to her every now and again

A: Australia is it's own continent
B: By "west" op means the western idea
ie. first world countries

It's called Lordosis Behavior and of course guys find it appealing, we're biologically hardwired to find receptive females appealing. The only guys who don't are gays.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lordosis_behavior

excellent taste lad

The west is not an idea. It's coy way of saying white people when you don't want to sound racist

>BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

by reductive i mean ignoring context

niggers are a scourge to macroeconomics and are the lowest IQ scale, most violent etc. but hey they invented peanut butter and the super soaker. as a collective they are worthless but that doesn't mean there aren't some ok blacks that exist. i'd say they shouldn't be held accountable for the worthlessness of their group, not sure why that's controversial

I hate blacks with a flaming passion, but I also think there needs to be some sort of asylum on the day of rope so that the top IQ quintile or two can be allowed to assimilate and live out their years as an ethnic minority.

It literally says it's not true of humans.

>As a result of these evolved differences, lordosis behavior becomes secondary in hominidae and is apparently non functional in humans. There is no human analogue to the lordosis reflex, although lordosis-like positions can be observed in women being mounted from behind.

liberal Sup Forums gets so happy when white people die

Jesus, the Jews really want me to race mix.

Read the whole article, retard. It's just not a reflex in humans (no shit)

SHE'S PRESENTING LIKE A MANDRILL

That's my point. Either you accept that cumskins are both incredible accomplished, intelligent murderous and genocidal - just like us japanese - or you go on lying to yourself. It's all true. We are better than niggers, and we are also far more violent than niggers on a whole other level.

The dancers are always incredibly gay. You can't even imagine how much of a raging homosexual professional stage dancers are.

She's so fucking hot.

I did. It doesn't say one thing about this phenomenon being present in humans.

So why is it only girls and homosexuals going to her concerts?

yes i agree, efficient violence vs retarded chimpout rage

but I'm still standing by the individual who has done nothing shouldn't be judged by the actions of a large group, that's a cowardly leftist's tactic to paint their opposition as evil according to narrative

Duh wrong. Leftists attack whites as a group while dick-brain classical liberals like yourself want everyone to be treated as individuals and complain that "liberals are the real racists" because liberals continue to categorize people in order to benefit non-whites.

The trick is become a collectivist within the confines of your tribe.

Pro-tip: you're actually not allowed to fuck her at her concerts, you're forced to listen to her music.

No one deserves anything. Sooner you get that, sooner you can move on and make a different kinda thread.

I don't doubt that for a second.

That is silly. Have you ever heard of places like Rwanda? Or the further back Nubians? Or the Way Africans kill albino Africans. Sounds like genocide to me.
If there is something to what you are saying, it would be due to us having been the winners, the majority of the time, meaning their gene pool has lost most of their defiant gene, and pretty much just roll over, to whatever leader happens to want to rule them at the time.
This is an instance of Darwininsm, manifesting itself, in humanity itself.

S A G E

It is 100% rational, knowing nothing else about an individual, assume what you know to be generally true of the race, what has been proven true by history. Unless you want to engage in hypocricy and naivite, those assumptions must cover the bad in addition to the good. I respect you cumskins, but I wouldnt think twice about killing you first. History proves this is the best course of action.

What exactly is wrong with sexual lyric content and Ariana's butt?
People have been having sex for a long time - it's actually not all that bad y'know...

Of course. They all pale in comparison to the oevre of cumskins, as I'm sure you are quite aware.

Can someone repost her nudes from the other thread?

What is wrong with degeneracy? Hmm gosh I dunno maybe it just has a habit of destroying civilizations that's all.

she has a fake tan like the donald

>tfw the right-wing is so retarded it outdoes itself

love this site

Exercise your critical thinking ability. Just because the reflexive physical posture enacted by females doesn't exist in humans, does not mean that human males are not cognitively influenced by a similar visual stimulus. Men are naturally attracted to women's butts.

What are you going to do about it, worm?

But what's bad about sex? People have sex, they sing about sex, dancing has a lot to do with sex, entertainment often involves sex...
what's the big deal? sex is probably the most prevalent thing on planet earth since forever.

we need to remove religion from institutions and mindsets to be free from regressive toxic views that spill into terrorism and other form of xenophobia and protect ourselves against alienation about our bodies. we need to help to create more of that kind of culture. we need to chill about sex, not put it on a pedestal so much like a TABOO SHOCKING thing like OP's pic : we need to widespread FREE USE.

holyshit she looks incredible here

Sex without procreation and committed monogamous child-rearing is destructive to society. This whore is shilling a type of lifestyle to young women that is not amenable to western civilization lasting beyond the next 30-50 years.

T B H
We should not be surprised

and the tribe has to kill the competing tribe, there is really no room for compromise and you can extrapolate that fact throughout biology. but we're supposed to be civilized, so i expect the benefits of that, which includes getting the tribalism the fuck out

she was jailbait in that Scheider show, she just parlayed that into a shitty music career.

Lol she is white.

Part of being civilized is keeping those aspects of our life private. You'll notice that the further down the ladder in evolution the more public the displays of sexuality. Niggers in the jungles of Africa will do all sorts of things in public that Europeans wouldn't dream of, and eventually you get to animals that will just fuck and shit in front of each other without a care.

What are you going to do about it?

Whatever you say ahmed.

history proves killing the jew is

>olive skinned woman with mongrel hairline
>white
ohiamlaffin.tiff

You deserve that Emu cock in your ass.

Did people expect her concert to be some youth fellowship or something? With choirs and youth pastors wearing khaki shorts and sandals etc...
What the heck did you expect, dumb roo

>people can act how they want
It's not a question of freedom, it's a question of why people want to act like this and whether or not acting like this is amenable to Western civilization lasting. The lifestyle she is promoting to young girls is destructive to everything we like about our modern society