youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo4Eyw4DqM#t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because i am pagan.

you're a larper

>parents were greek pagans
>only religion i really learned about growing up
>knew about other religions but just didn't care

how is this larping? or are you going to suggest i am really an atheist on the inside and just happen to enjoy the stories (which is what most christians are today)?

t. varg with a proxy

You don't know what it implies to be a pagan

I've been atheist for years but after watching Jordan Peterson's introduction to God I'm ready to be a Christian.

> my wife son religion

top kek

but i am

because it's a jewish religion

> doesn't know that Christians not only practiced blood sacrifice, but actually drank blood and ate skin for medicinal purposes into the early modern era
> doesnt know origin of the word "mummy"

read
revelation 2 9
and
revelation 3 9

congratulations, you got excited by a Freudian non-christian presenting a non-believer's psychological take on christianity

you are Feuerbach, user

be prepared for disappointment because all Christians actually believe that jesus literally flew up into the sky and that god is somewhere up there

>varg is greek
ive read that a few times. what is your point? i know paganism is more or less about lifestyle. greek variation being about ritual. i know my parents were pretty hard larpers but i just ended up a normalfag in that regard.

>t. LARPagan

Pic is bullshit. Yami admits that the "heart of the cards" was him using dark magic to cheat

and?
why does believing that matter? I also believe that God created the earth which is a lot bigger of an achievment

is this nigger serious?

>Why aren't you Christian?

But I am

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo4Eyw4DqM#t=25s

Religion is retarded.

i believe God created the earth too, for reasonable definitions of "god"

but why should God intervene in some people's lives and not others?

who is to say that God did not inspire Mohammed? there were a lot of brilliant Sufi mystics who were clearly inspired by God

why do Christians insist that God completely uninvolved with Buddha's inspiration? Confucius?

Jesus was just a great guy who had a lot of visions, some inspired, some not. He was as inspired as Hermes, Muhammad, or Swedenborg.

There's a much bigger world out there than christianity

Im not a sandnigger

no, thanks, im not a jew so i don't read jewish books
push your propaganda elsewhere

I guarantee Christianity will be in the future's universities

It'll be studied as mythology

those mongols sure look norwegian

thanks Texas

Difference being , Nords have the IQ to actually build proper architecture if they want to.

I believe in new age shit like the law of attraction.

a-are you saying you are attracted to me s-senpai?

Source please?

Without the rituals/sacrifices you have nothing, because you can't interact with your pagan gods without them according to their beliefs.

Protocol XIV
>WE WILL FORBID CHRIST

I see a real beuty and truth in it though, and it's obvious it's the foundation for western civilization.

How can I uphold the importance of the bible and its morals without believing in sky wizards?

Should I start my own sect of Christianity?

I know the truth

You're either a liar or a Jew.

Jews are the ones that are actually guilty of ritualistic blood murder, and they do it every time one of their holidays comes around (Purim, Passover).

In fact it's well recorded and prior to the Vatican II, these children were held as Saints rather than forgotten.

St William of Norwich (England)
Blessed Michael of Sappenfeld (England)
Little St. Hugh of Lincoln (England)
The Holy Child of La Guardia (España)
Venerable Harold of Gloucester (England)
St. Simon of Trent (Italia)
Blessed Boy Johanneken (Siegburg, German)
St. Dominiculus of Saragossa (España)
Blessed Werner of Oberwesel (Germany)
St. Richard of Pontoise (France)
St. Rudolph of Bern (Switzerland)
St. Pedro Arbuez (España)
Blessed Robert (Bury-Saint Edmunds, England)
St. Lorenzino (Vicenza, Padua, Italia)
Blessed Ursula of Lienz (Germany)
St. Andreas of Rinn (Austria)
St. Siegbert of Koln (Germany)

All ritualistically murdered by Jews for Passover or Purim, where they use the blood of the child for matzos and newly wed couples eat it on some egg. If you're intrested look up the book Blood Ritual by Philip de Vier. There's also this short documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY&feature=youtu.be

roots

Because it serves no purpose. If somebody called for crusade, either the pope or the queen. I'd consider joining either the Catholic Church or Church of England.

Wrong, Judaism has roots in the religion of Pharisees, and Christ spoke against them.

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.

"I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you."

Jews hated and still hate Christ, you'd know if you bother to not only read the Bible, but look up the Talmud and Protocols of the Elders of Zion (protocol XIV).

But they weren't/aren't christians, that's what I meant. Thanks for the vid though I'll definetly check it out.

I'm a protestant, my nig

They weren't and the etymology behind the word mummy has nothing to do with Christians, rather it's borrowed from Persian farsi and Arab (meaning something about wax and embalming respectively).

>why do Christians insist that God completely uninvolved with Buddha's inspiration? Confucius?

Because we don't.

843 The Catholic Church recognizes in other religions that search, among shadows and images, for the God who is unknown yet near since he gives life and breath and all things and wants all men to be saved. Thus, the Church considers all goodness and truth found in these religions as "a preparation for the Gospel and given by him who enlightens all men that they may at length have life."

There are many religions but only one Truth.

Because it's a huge sect like all religions.