>Paris nightclub attack
>Nice truck attack
>Brussels airport bombing
>Cologne mass rape
>Manchester bombing

This all happened within an 18 month period
This is what the future holds for Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)#List_of_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If my wife, girlfriend, or daughter were killed by a Muslim I would go HAM on motherfuckers. How this hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

you forgot the Berlin Truck attack as well. At the Christmas market

This what you fuckers voted for. Now deal with it.

because killing random people is a rather retarded idea as a form retaliation?
it's not like radical muslims would even care, they kill each other all the time

>This is what the future holds for Europe
It's all part of the plan.

Eurocucks are getting exactly what they asked for. Refugees welcome!

WHAT nice was about that truck attack? so sickening these edgy teenagers these days...

Im guessing big part of euro intelligence spying is focused on this. Starting to spy on family members of killed people. Not even kidding. This is what we've become

Join your military

problem solved

Hes right you know

Europeans are a violent people, it's evident when you look at their history.

>Iraq war
>Afghanistan War
>Syrian war
>Lybian war

This all happened in the last 16 years.

>random people

That's where your wrong, kid.

You don't target the Muslims either

>nice truck attacks

Good Goy, make daddy rich.

you got romania in that pic too lul, terrorists don't even dare to pass through here

not gonna sign up only to be held back by kikey rules of engagement that serve our men up on a platter to backwards subhumans

>Manchester bombing
>Europe

And about 40 others.. search islamic terror europe and go to the Wikipedia article and watxh the list... I bet there's many attacks there you didn't even know happened

>wife
>girlfriend
Lel

Yeah because fighting for the government that flodded your country and destroyed it in the first place makes sense

>Iraq war
>Afghanistan War
>Syrian war

We can thank (((them)))

>Lybian war

That's the reason I don't waste a tear for that fucking butcheres of french.
May entire france burn.

You morons are a bunch of blind followers of Allah who won't accept that “Manchester: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Muhammad, peace be upon him, can do it right.

MTR is not 9/11: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a kiddy concert, product of a creative void. It's not Allah who is lost here, it's Muhammad himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of Nice, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and scrape the gore off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest terrorists of the 20th century.

It hasn't left yet has it? No, its still applicable moron.

I wonder who could have instigated those wars :^)

Fuck off, Abdul. That was done by the US and Israel not by Europe.
Why don't you fuck off back to Turkey and apply for a green card, you goddamn parasite.

the fire rises

>where's London
>where's Stockholm
>where's Berlin

Considering you all are next door, I may suggest engaging in some solidarity against jews and sand niggers. Just saying.

EU Army(to stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU) & Islamic Invasion/Takeover(outbreeding & taking land by force) is what awaits Europe.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Nigga, I have never been asked for any of that shit. Better have mercy with those who truly want no muzzies here and support them.

And it's going to get worse and worse as the Muslim minority increases in number through each generation

Nothing short of civil war can save Western Europe now

ISIS has mustard gas. It's probably a matter of time before there's a "Tokyo subway sarin attack" style attack.

reported to Merkel, she told me you're getting 4 million more immigrants. Only then will you learn diversity is your strength.

We have alps.
I want a fuckin trench there, and Lybia was a nice country before french put in some fucking terrorists.

Like you did in Syria. Syria was BEAUTIFUL.
But you already have your domestic terrorist (blm and so on) that are puppets of the dem. When they will lose controll on them I will not waste a tear for you neither.

We whites in America are armed to the teeth. We can easily handle our niggers, we're just waiting for the proper time. How many firearms do you personally own and what type? Can you defend yourself?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)#List_of_attacks

Whew look at those 41 attacks in Europe by Islamic terrorists in the last 2 years.
And as many stopped plots.

Have a feeling this summmer is gonna be.... interesting!

Just call them sand niggers and they will cry in a corner

Don't need, we have good army.
They have just to do their job.

But we have post-commies right now on power.

Hahahahaha, yes
funny as hell

>Don't need, we have good army.
>They have just to do their job.

You really think the army is going to be there when you really need them? The army is a slow moving machine, unless you're armed, you're going to get killed by sand niggers one day, end of story. Us Americans at least possess the ability to fight back. You have to sit on your ass and pray your little Italian Army can hold up (something tells me they're not experts in urban and guerrilla warfare.)

Ugh, the past year we've seen an increase in Muslims here in Valencia.

Some of you guys are alright, don't leave your house in summer. Or ever again.
Such is freedom in the EU.

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN.

I want to watch the world burn while staying nice and comfy on the worlds biggest island.

how big is your Muslim problem in Spain?

We have a good intelligence mate.
You now how many CIA agents have we arrested?

Aren't europe/asia, africa, and the americas larger?

> (You)
>how big is your Muslim problem in Spain?
They've begun to bring in refugees, first time I can remember seeing women in full ninja garb and their 4-6 kids. Never have seen that before here, and I've lived in Spain for three decades.

Ok my english sucks.

Do you know how many.... etc etc

gypsies would steal their bombs

Remember the fr St time you let moros in

Probably has nothing to do with that women inviting uneducated cowfuckers.

Still less death by weapon in Europe than in Murica.

> (You)
>Remember the fr St time you let moros in
They stayed for almost 800 years! And here I was thinking Spaniards were hard to send home after inviting them over for dinner :)

>what are niggers and spics
>what are suicides
fuck off, cuck

> google "nice truck"
> the truck is all shot up and isn't nice at all

Your reconquista experience will be in high demand in the next time.

Shut the fuck up, you cheese eating cuck. Go surrender to something.

Idk if sandniggers get killed by americans.
I give a fuck if i get killed by a muslem though.
Or if my girl gets raped by one.
Their culture is extremly disgusting.

>What are college shooting
>What are simply shooting in street by degenerat murican
>What are just kill each other because i am angry and i have a gun in my pocket
>.
>.
>.
>Still you have tero attack like in Europe, like last 18 april when a muslim kill 3 white in usa.

>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Syria
>Lybia
>anything of value

Yeah, yeah, i know leaf's dream is to be american. You are just fat and dumb like them, you still a fag leaf.

Burger have a so fucking blow up society that they don't even realize how much suck to be american.

>What are college shooting
rare
>What are simply shooting in street by degenerat murican
niggers and spics
>What are just kill each other because i am angry and i have a gun in my pocket
niggers and spics
>Still you have tero attack like in Europe, like last 18 april when a muslim kill 3 white in usa
then why isn't europe learning from us and itself and why are you still accepting the rapefugee hordes?

fuck off, mehmet

Never visiting that shit hole again

Europe:

1. Ban Muslims destroying your tourism industry
2. Stop being mother fucking cucks about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS WHY YOU EUROPEASANTS ARE FUCKED

ENJOY YOUR ISLAMIC OVERLORDS

Better to fat and dumb than to be blow up by illiterate monkeys.
But "En marche", amirite?

>defending Islam

Wow you sound like a fucking idiot. Your country is almost a caliphate.

Fuck off with your defeatism faggot

Could someone please shop the Muslim bridge girl from the London stabbings into a photo from the Manchester bombing last night? Please and thank you

We don't know why we are still accepting them. We, or better, they up there, just sort of do it

Derp there's more of X than Y, so we should totally not do anything to prevent more Y, especially given its increasing frequency

fuck off pierre

You ain't gonna do shit, faggot

Everyone of those people who died had families and cuck men as relatives just like you who sit on their asses and shitpost on Sup Forums everyday and do nothing long after their dismembered family members rot in a coffin while more bodies pile up

You forgot step 0.

America, stop fucking up the middle east and sending millions of refugees our way. You caused this shit, you should at least take half.

Nice projection.

>This all happened within an 18 month period
>This is what the future holds for Europe
Good. The more the better.
I'm eagerly looking forward to the day the muslims and niggers push their luck too far and the white man goes 1488.

Still your niggaz kill more white than Islamic in Europe.
I don't said it is paradise in Europe, but you can't speak about terrorist attack in Europe when you burger are living in a country with that hight shooting rate.

>ENJOY YOUR ISLAMIC OVERLORDS

You too.

cuck

>tfw you know the Jews will scheme a WW for white men to go die in before a civil war breaks out

>Mediterranean sea is new USA-Mexico border for amphibious africans
looks like you're not too different

Please stop being salty that we left you Germany.

We gave you the kids.

The Liberals will only be appeased when Jihad is declared and Europe is finally taken as a caliphate.

Wullah bruv. Welcome to the future.

>when you burger are living in a country with that hight shooting rate.
>what is niggers killing niggers

fuck off, mohammed

and in that 18 month period most EU countries voted for more of it when given the chance to make a change. at this point they deserve it, and the blood is on the hands of the voters. I loose sympathy when people willfully choose for their extermination, as well as their cultural destruction.

Lybian war was orchestrated by the USA. don't tell me you're naive enough to think it was our plan. How did it benefit us? Lockerbie, gaddafi allowing russia to build a military base in lybia.

Just keep making pizzas and stop talking about geopolitics

>a demographic Boom

>these attacks were provoked by racism, so we should import more refugees
t. european

Thank you America.

Can't wait to move to Japan, Muslims are hated and scum to the Japanese, God forbid one should live there.

A fucking hindu who was born in Japan, they won't even let him get citizenship.

I love the based Japs, fucking shitskin motherfuckers need to be deported from Britain en masse. I seriously don't get it, if a specific sector of people wants you dead, you simply round em up, put em on a ship, and fuck em off to their native country.

Wait, sorry, that's racist.

>Be american
>Elect 2 times in a row black president
>Will be less than minoteries in 30 years
>Be happy to call european "non white poeple", "cuck", etc..

#AvengeManchester the time of the #NewCrusaders has dawned

>Equating every defense and non-defense related weapons incident in a country as large as the states to clockmaker attacks in europe killing many innocent people.
This is why we want to delete Québec

A kid with down syndrome or at least the same iq, one that is a pedophile rapeing arround and the last one builds bombs and drives a truck.

so you bribe terrorists and arrest CIA agents?

lmao, don't ever wonder why muslims don't attack you