Calling all virtue signallers

What has Britain gained from islamic immigration.

Cons
>Bombings
>FGM
>Sharia zones
>Ugly mosques
>Inbred goat fuckers polluting the gene pool
>Grooming gangs
>Hate preachers
>Industrial scale benefit fraud
>Industrial scale insurance fraud

Pros
>???

Please help I'm having troubles demonstrating how great and tolerant I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/how-muslim-drug-dealers-square-their-job-with-their-faith
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude kebabs lmao

This is a serious question, what tangible benefits do we get from mass immigration from islamic countries?

Sadiq Kahn

Anyone can make a kebab though, plus I wouldn't call this a plus, kebabs are rank and bad 4u.

This goes in the cons column though, that guy is a grade A prick.

Indian restaurants.

Still, it doesn't take more than 1% of the population to man the indian takeaways.

cultural diversity m8

Restaurants can be run by Sikhs or Hindus though or anyone, this has nothing to do with Islam.

Expand on this please, how does diversity directly benefit the British, also if you park your car can you turn the engine off please.

the cuckold couples have got a steady supply of BBC now, they are easy to find on craiglist in all the major cities.

you would understand the importance of this, if you lived in a homogenous society like me.

>tfw no bbc to cuck me

Honestly, one of the main factors people bring up in favour of immigration is staffing for the NHS. Apparently english people don't want to work for it because it's a retarded shitpile, so we have to import most of our medical staff.

taxi drivers

thats a tiny percentage of the actual migrants

Strength from diversity.

>Husband doesn't have an erection
Stop posting the edit.

We can educate our own doctors.

British curry is different from Indian curry. Besides India is not a Muslim country!

True faith.

Satanic inversion of the white man's burden

-help the savage races to become civilized in their own countries

To

-allow the civilized to be made savage in their own countries.

(((As above so below)))

You guys think the synagogue of Satan was hyperbole or something? They are Satans minions implementing Satans will

big brown cock for our female friends

Maybe I heard wrong, but I understand that most english people who are awarded a medical degree just emigrate to the USA (a medical degree's probably enough to get you a green card on its own, and working for the american healthcare providers probably pays better).

I can't see that changing while the NHS is still around, desu.

No need to marry the chef just to learn a recipe. One upside with globalism is that cultural exchange does not need to occur in a physical place.

Don't be racist, OP. All Muslims are doctors and engineers. Also:
>Teaching our teenage girls sex ed
>Growing the informal pharmaceutical industry
>Teaching us to be more tolerant

your women have been voting and demonstrating for the mudshits and nigger immigration because women are hardwired to want to fuck outsiders

women's suffrage was a M I S T A K E
I
S
T
A
K
E

i don't know about you but muslim girls are quite hot desu
you must've accepted only women with little girls in your shithole so it wouldn't be so shitty today.

This can happen without Muslims, the question is about what has Islam brought, not immigration in general.

>Pros
DIVERSITY

In Germany you can now choose between Döner, Döner and Döner.
Do you really want to live in a world where you have the choice between traditional English, Italian, greek and other European food? Do you really want to fall into the trap of nationalism? Diversity is our strength!!

take evengelical blacks from christian countries et voilà.
They will fuck the wife of leftist cucks just as well.

You're a retarded deviant, get out of my thread.

How are you supposed to explain subtle but life-fucking conditions to an illiterate immigrant?

Why would you spend all of that time to get a medical degree only to get paid like crap?

Strength from division?

Yes, OP, non-European peoples are savage sub-humans. Point on who's letting them in though.

-+-

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

It's not even a false flag at this point. The jew running the muslims as a proxy army against the west. EXPOSE THIS.
Shill the Truth everywhere. Write it on walls, stick it to bus windows, piss GAS THE KIKES in to the snow.

We have to present this truth to the world, its our offering.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

The division is white folks' fault.

Wisdom detected.

divide and conquer. consider how diverse and (((multi-cultural))) our countries are.

we didn't even see it coming..

Holy War Incoming

Still not addressing my point.

>What positive benefits has islamic immigration brought to Britain?

Muslim "girls" are just as inbred as their male counterparts, your fetish is shit tier.

Diversity and cultural enrichment.

I dunno, what does Britain gain from degenerate white people either? There's probably only a minority of any society who truly contribute anything meaningful.

The only excuse ive seen on the positive is their take out food has improved...and they have slave tier labor now....has it been worth it?

I'll admit, I kindof like that I can now order a pizza on christmas day.

You are going round in circles m90.

Muslims seem wholly worthless. At least our beaners work in construction and landscaping. Mudslimes just sit on welfare and rape people, then complain about how white people don't do enough to cater to them.

They're just words that mean fuck all. Be specific you fucking Spic.

You're problem is you're expecting virtue vultures to be logical.

These are people whose first impulse when a terrorist attack happens is to go on twitter and, rather than express sympathies with the dead and injured, is to remind everyone how the group the attackers come from are the REAL victims,

truth.

kebabs are the most basic form of food.it's just meat roasted on a stick

A multicultural society free of hate, obviously

This is thanks to all immigration, again I ask what specifically has ISLAMIC immigration brought us, also if you happy to sacrifice your culture for a pizza on Christmas day you are a retarded turbocuck.

too subtle?

way too subtle. basically no difference

Pros:
>engineers
>scholars
>feel-good quota artists (John Boyega, mah jay-die)

Ah, and Sadiq Khan. Maybe he'll become PM in 2025.

Pro
>That one muslim taxi driver who gave free rides after the attack

And sometimes kebab is made of murdered girl to dispose of the body. So I don't count that as a positive.

I wanted to stay a bit realistic here. Guess i invested too much effort in the face.

>Pros
UUUHM, SWEETIE. YOU EAT TAKEAWAY XD

Sadiq Khan is so apathetic to terrorism it's disgusting

>muslim
Wasn't he a Sikh?

>Pros

Boy love thursdays

He is indeed.

But we both know it.

He's young, he's a minority, he's the mayor of London. What are the odds he'll make it to Prime Ministership?

Once he does, I think it will be time to call it quits for Sup Forums.

The reason why people say that is because tony Blair fucked all the training up for nursing and allowed private companies to outsource existing nurses back into the bus at a high cost. If we want more nurses then sort their wages out and make the position desirable, no need to invite millions of ineducable poppy farmers in because one of them might be a nurse

Halal food?

I completely agree. I'm not saying it's a good argument, but it's still the best one in favour of immigration that I've heard.

You don't need uncivilized mudslimes to get kebabs. There are plenty of bro their Mediterranean groups that make kebabs without kebombs

haha now the muslims have nothing except people that blow others up

when can we exterminate them

Still not answering the question paki.

cheap workforce

why are the appropriate politicians still breathing?

>shitskins
>working

Dumbest cunt in the thread award.

>"b-b..but user, the multiculturalism!"
You're stupid if you think bringing shitskins who have no desire to fully immigrate and blend into your society benefits your country in any shape, way, or form.

It's shit argument though desu
A people who can't be bothered to heal its own sick and outsources this to foreigners will simply die out.

What examples are there of Muslim involvement in informal pharma?

>Selling your whole country for a piece of fried meat in a bun

This is modern state of Western Europe folks

It's shit argument though desu
A people who can't be bothered to heal its own sick and outsources this to foreigners will simply die out

Maybe they can fuck some good teeth genes into you.
The poles managed to cure you from female mustaches, so we have historical precedent.

Drug dealers, you moron.

>slave labour
Idk m8, that's what eastern europeans are for

>Muslims and informal pharma
vice.com/en_uk/article/how-muslim-drug-dealers-square-their-job-with-their-faith

Islams have the most inbred genes of any group, do you really think mixing with them will help us in any way?

This guy has some pretty nice stuff actually.

Take away food is bad for everyone, more of it is worse, we should aim to eat healthier not easier.

How dare you.

Sadiq Khan has made a great contribution to London - pic related.

I said this before, but I'll say it again.

After an Muslim immigrant was beaten up
>Hate crimes will not be tolerated.

After the Westminster attack
>Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city.

This "man" needs removing.

They have gained nothing, and lost everything. Only the West is up for diversity, while the rest of the world is continually being divided into ever decreasing states, of ethnic/secular borders. Dilution of homogenous western societies, is the aim. We gain nothing. We've been booted out of Africa, and Asia remember.

At leat you're not racist.

Checkmate islamophobes.

/Thread

I'm going to put this in the eulogy for my dismembered children.

>what has Britain gained from islamic immigration

the zero

*slow clap*

>the zero
>What did he mean by that?

and it was not even islamic but Indian

What does the """""invention""""" of the 0 centuries ago (before Islam even existed) in india have to do with Muslim immigration into the UK today?

>pros
less white people.

Hey who exactly supported all this immigration, intentionally under the noses of the british people, with the explicit goal of destroying britishness?

>indian restaurants
>muslims
>based hindus mass kill muslims to defend their society
>??

yeah. who wants drinkable tap water or functional sewage systems in their cities?

I haven't eaten a kebab for several months. I don't need kebabs. Kebab removal, however, would not be that bad of an idea

This. It's a misguided attempt to help those "poor, unfortunate lesser individuals." They're more racist than us because they go so far as to deny agency to brown people "it isn't his fault, he was raised wrong, society failed him."

>vice