Will America take over the world with culture alone...

Will America take over the world with culture alone? Seems like as soon as a country gets a McDonald's it's all over for them.

America has no culture

that is why we are the perfect monster, like the thing from the thing. we have no real shape, we just mimic whatever nation suits our plans best.

Thanks for realizing this!

Dead wrong

/thread

Mcdonalds is like a fad. It gets popular during the first few years then people get tired of it.

America is on the downfall burger. China will soon be Europes biggest trading partner and the US will become less and less important.

I don't get this meme, you had a shitload of great writers, musicians, directors, scientists

how have you not ran out of cow meat yet? are you secretly cloning them?

occured to me when I remembered you extincted buffalo already.

Culture is more than that. Generally when people talk about culture they're talking about high culture, and a culture developed independently over a very long time period. America's culture is nothing but borrowed European culture, and stuff like McDonald's isn't culture but a manifestation of capitalist market forces.

As an american i can vouch. As long as you dont raise your kids on that poison..I dont know anyone who goes to MCD here other than the rare "i hadnt eaten all day and my only options were MCD and somewhere else with a line to get in"

McDonalds is huge in Australia. There's no stigma behind it like in America so everyone goes there.

America has culture. It just doesn't have the history for depth, and thus culture the is materialistic. That is not a bad thing though, if all cultures were similar it would be boring.

what about great composers like Ives or Gershwin? They are very idiosyncratic for America and are considered high culture as far as I know

There's no stigma behind it in America either, that's just a meme.

Actually maybe that's a commonwealth thing and there really is a problem in the USA.
>They are pretty fat...

damn that wendy's burger looks hella good

sad that we only have mcd's in this country

You are all fat fucks, even the men have cottage cheese, even your ethnically challenged citizens.

Wait what? Romanians have a problem with cottage cheese? I'm not a big fan of the stuff myself but I've never seen it cited as the reason people are fat before.
Also, I worked with Romanian tech support in the past, you guys never get anything done, maybe you need some cottage cheese.

high culture != established/traditional culture

there is quite a bit of American high culture: expressionism in the 50's, beat writers, jazz, ect

The baconator triple is amazing from wendies. 3 patties, 9 pieces of bacon, 3 pieces of cheese.

>POOjeet intelligence
Funny you mention tech support, since out-sourcing now goes to London based firms filled with east europeans, if it doesn't directly just go to east european firms in Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria.

Yeah but then those cultures should fuck off and go where they belong, not try to subdue our cultures.
americans and muslims do it all the time though, which is why nobody likes them.

I now want a burger

Your serious about this cottage cheese thing huh? I guess that must be what people in poor countries get fat off of.

Most of the things you buy are from China, but it doesn't mean China is taking over the worl- wait, fuck!

They aren't from China, most things are manufactured in China

still shit tier compared to European countries

>McDonald's
>uses Wendy's photo
Hand over your American flag and eagle right now!!!

lol, wrong

>Will America take over the world
too late nigger

America spreads the disease of freedom. Individual liberty. If you can go out and buy whatever your appetite might want (granted you can afford it), THAT'S the ultimate system for any given regular individual. Once people experience that even for a little while, you can't take it away again without resistance.