What is wrong with Western """"men""""?

What is wrong with Western """"men""""?

Just look at this """creative""" and """empathetic""" white creature. No other races on earth would brag their faggotory this disgustingly and openly. Because they at least would know it's a shameful trait and try to keep to themselves.

But uh boy, only Western """people""" have this desire to create and further enforce the wave of feminism, transgenderism, and racial suicide.

Even he most resistant once are busy shitposting on a Chinese cartoon weeeeeaboo website.

Is there even hope for the West?

it's just chris-chan you newfag

>Not knowing CWC

jesus what happened to chris

Lol. Remember when Chris hated gays and blacks?

What an evolution.

Sensory overload from Sonic Boom

The eye shadow really completes the "rock bottom" look.

CWC has autism. He's seriously mentally ill.

The sonichu comics really are an amazing effort by one person.

pathetic tubby cock chaser

You do know that he's mentally ill? Literally diagnosed by medical professionals with mental ailments since he was a child?

They sure are.

>muh mentally ill
>muh ADHD

Typical white boys' cliche excuses.

Is that Benjamin Franklin?

Only a redditor would talk shit about our lord and savior Chris-Chan (currently known as Christine, a beautiful, strong and independent woman who dont need no man)

I'm genuinely surprised CWC isn't dead yet.

How's his gooch?
I remember people were freaking out because he sliced up his bits and he thought it meant he had labia, but really it meant that he had an ungodly infection.

Does Chris borrow clothes from Snorlax?

I like to think God finds him as hilarious as we do, hence why he hasn't died from the fire or his taint yet. If he had been born in any third world country he would've been dead due to those things but he's an American and is surprisingly lucky.

This man is either a genius or went full retard.

Claiming to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body! Guess people are trying to get some shekles from this professional victim fad.

Wow +1

the modern day Ed Wood.

>Mfw all those years Chris "acted retarded" was just a brilliant scheme to monetize himself

The madman, what kind of chess is he playing with us?