An 8 years old girl

Was killed for the crime of being a kaffir

Wake the fuck up !!!

Anyone who talks of "islamophobia" is an acessory to the islamic conquest

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/808178/manchester-terror-attack-Ariana-Grande-Mosque-Attacked-Manchester-arena-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks rabbi shmuley, we're ready for a white's vs muslim war now.

What kind of parents take their 8 years old children to a degenerate slut concert ?

You can be outraged all you want.

Nothing will change.

No actions will be taken against this.

Anybody who wants to stop Muslim immigration because of this will be shouted down.

At this point I'm numb to it. Why should I care about societies that just seem suicidal and would hate me for asking them to take precautions?

Can't get groomed and molested if you're exploded, nowatimsayin?

Ye I'm thinking the same thing, most of that bimbos songs are about sex.

We must save our father from the underworld.

It's fucking pop music faggot. Little girls like pop music.

Where's her leg

Don't be numb. Be a strategic accelerationist. Sink the muslim-loving cities by drowning them in Islam. It will force whites out instead of leaving them in and making them adapt slowly over time. Then whites will congregate in nom-Islamic regions and we'll have a much more secure racial structure.

>toldyouso.jpg

OLD SHIT!
THESE THINGS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME IN EUROPE!
The justice system is lenient whit those monkeys.

Probably somewhere in Manchester

What the fuck were you people thinking?

8 year olds are just a sacrifice the eternal anglos are willing to take to not offend anyone

Death is better than living in a future Islamic state

Comon man
Jesus

feel bad for snickering at this

lol you are retarded. keep letting jews that are smarter than you turn your little girls into coalburning whore dipshit.

"Ride dick bicycle"
"Need that dick nigga"
"Feel that fuck boi"

Lmao yeah it's just pop music brah.

>that 8 (eight) year old deserved to die because she was listening to degenerate music!
Is this how you justify you lack of action to yourselves?

It's impossible to stop Muslims from taking over.
They'll stop at nothing to continue their propagation of 50% inbred genes and out breed/overwhelm.
I focus on making even more money so I can stay in my rich community which is almost always void of Muslims for obvious reasons.

this

>they lose if we let them win
blah blah a leaf etc

>telling Sup Forums to wake up
do you know where you are?

Fuck that's ironic as fuck but sad because they're so naive it bit them right in the ass instantly.

Would you read your little girl faery tales of detailing the munching of copious amounts nigger dick if she liked it?

>The propaganda machine is in full force today.
Look at this 10 children blown by ISIS if this doesn make you cry and want to invade Syria and Iran you are a monster.

>TFW Sup Forums become a mix between buzzfeed/r3ddit/9gag and twitch.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/808178/manchester-terror-attack-Ariana-Grande-Mosque-Attacked-Manchester-arena-violence
It has begun

kys somali diaspora faggot

Look what happened to Egypt. Islamization is a cancer that has been killing societies for 1400 years

these pics of her made me cry
Fuck man

i-is this the so-called backlash I heard so much about?

is T-theresa May falseflagging to get her police state stronger before normies actually wake up?

somali diaspora ? You know there's no somali diaspora in Canada ? We have the Haitian and the shitty one from Ivory Coast. Fuck off apes.
Islamization is a cancer drived by the joo and Zionist to foment ww3 and create the NWO. Die already useful idiot.

Same I don't come on here for this shit, my niece was super jealous of her friends who went to see her in my country the other day. She's 10! Can't stop imagining if anything had happened her what would I do

Most normies shit I've read here since a long time.

Sup Forums is really dead, fucking sad.

Most likely Sheffield

We have to keep hope alive that they can be saved, for if we don't who will? Stay away from despair.

Her name was Saffie Rose Roussos

#NeverForget

this

>FUCKING DEGENERATE! FUCKING WHORE GOING TO ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT! SHE DESERVED IT!
I hate this board sometimes.

Started crying when I saw it as an 8 year old girl who had died, I have cousins her age.

Me too. They basically think the same as those jihadists, only they're the other side of the medal.

>tfw have daughter and can only imagine being a father living in Manchester right now

>expecting these faggots to understand anything that isn't black or white

>tfw she exploded from a bomb instead of my semen in her tiny vagina.

Kill yourself faggot.

>Faggot for having empathy

A nigger and a spic sing jew songs to anglos and a Muslim blows the anglos up. I'm not even sure who to be mad at on this one.

>Letting emotion control you
>Crying over something that doesn't affect you
>Being this feminine

>laughing at dead kids
>redpilled
>children on his small island are being killed
>doesn't affect him
Laugh about it away from your computer screen to your friends and family. You wouldn't, because you know that it would ruin the image of you being a somewhat good person.

>something that doesn't affect you
>kiling of his countrymen doesn't affect him

I don't think this is the right board for you.

You're either an edgy teenager or you lurk here far too much.

>Implying I'm laying
>Implying I said anything about a red pill
>Implying people don't die all the time everywhere

Doesn't matter the way they died, death is death.

I'm not laughing or sad about it. I'm indifferent.

Tell me about it. It's like these people just pretend to be WNs until there's a "HABBENING", after which they drop the facade and just start laughing at fellow Europeans being killed.
>old nigger gets killed by fellow nigger on facebook
>"Aw, based Uncle Tom got killed :("
>bowlhaircut kills niggers in a Church
>"Mang, not okay"
>Europeans get killed by Pakis
>"Fuck yeah! Look at all those blood and guts! Hot! Fucking degenerates getting killed!

>Being upset over people from your country being slaughtered is not normal

That's because you a fat nihilist virgin.
Other people enjoy their lives and like their own countrymen and don't want to see them killed.

Don't worry lads, Brexit will change everything and all Muslims will be kicked out of the UK.

Your 20 year mom takes you at 8 years old to see some slut indoctrinate you to become a slut.
No child deserve to be bombed, but her mother is trash for bringing her child to that concert.
I had never even heard about this nwo tool before this bombing but i read some of the lyrics....

yeah what do i do? i'm mad but i cant do anything

Today I added $20 to my savings to buy a gun. WAKING UP LADS

Nah, I'm not fat and I'm not a virgin. I'm just an unemotional person. I've lost enough people in my life it makes me empty. Between friends having heroin overdoses, to my mom and dad and 2 year old son in a car accident, to friends in Afghanistan falling victim to a VBIED. I just don't feel it anymore.

Pretty much. It's a tragedy of course, but no need to take it personally. Instead of crying, do something about it. Go to Mecca and do the same thing.

I didn't care about the Uncle Tom, just as much as I didn't care about BowlCut McGee. I'm not cheering anything on, there is just nothing there.

I'm 26. Been lurking since /new/...

As a womwn she would most likely ended a pro muslim coal burner.

She would become a bbc slut couple years down the road anyway.

Based Morrissey nailed it

don't be a poof mate

Other people have family members who they care about and don't want Ahmed to bomb them. The misery you experience (if you're not bullshitting (it)) will be felt by them now. Do you want everybody to be miserable like you?

Good post, brother

that will never happen

race war WHEN?

>but no need to take it personally
Well when I look at her I see kids that age I care about. It is hard not to be upset by it.

>wants to save people that dont want to be saved
>in fact they demonize you as a nazi and would kill you in an instant if their (((liberal))) overlords told them to do it

Let it all burn, let them all die
The only one you should ever give a fuck about is you

In fact, if I saw a muzzie heading to a degenerate normie concert with a bomb vest, I wouldnt even notify the fucking cops anymore

They all
Deserve
To die

>only ones that get kicked out of UK are the poles because they're catholics and refuse to let muslim 'refugees' into Poland
>pakistanis continue to groom rape ethnic brits out of existence

It's the people that do nothing that allow fascists to get power. If you don't want to do your part to prevent it that's fine but at least keep your hopelessness to yourself.

I'm not feeling misery, I'm just here because I'm here. If you don't want Ahmed to bomb them, then do something about it instead of waiting for someone else to do it. There is nothing I can do to save your island, but you are a citizen. So is everyone else that's crying.

There is no time for mourning, there is only time for action. Don't use your voice, use your body. Hit them where it hurts.

Stop being such a weak pussy then. Control yourself. As I said to the other Briton, don't get upset over it then let it slide. If it truly upsets you, then you'd do something about it.

come on Jurgen, that was mean

See, this guy is being an edgelord.

I'm not disputing whether or not we should act (we should). I'm simply discouraging the faggots on here who are laughing at dead children.

J O O
O
O

this
>whites kill muslims
>israel can easily conquest their greater israel plan
>tons of whites dead

>We should
Then get off Sup Forums and go out there and do something. Spray paint "Mudslime" on kebab shops. Put up pictures of Mohammad with a bomb on his head. Go slay some refugees with a plastic fork. Throw pork at all the muslims on your island. People will see it, and the purpose is not to piss off the muslims. The purpose is to piss off your countrymen.

There shouldn't be a single Briton on Sup Forums right now. You should all get out there and take back what's yours.

Western countries attacked and destroyed Iraq and Libya.
Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were killed.
Why do Muslims hate us so much?

Committing genocide against Muslims has two consequences:
1. It destroys their countries, so they want to escape to the West.
2. Some of them will harbor bitterness about all their relatives who were killed by NATO bombs and in the ensuing chaos.

Join Dwekh Nawsha and take the fight back to them, I dunno

Look at cams all day long to help LEOd maybe

People from the middle east are simple minded, filthy, and emotional idiots. All of them.

They are worthless human beings that do nothing for society nor anyone. They aren't even selfish, they're just stupid.

That region has been at war for far longer and a lot more than anywhere else in the world. The only way to end the problems there is to arm all of them with short range nukes(Give them Davey Crockett's, for example) and let them kill each other for good.

This, if coptics and flips and thais and kenyans didnt bomb the middle east since 600 AD this wouldn't be happening

>badass finn strikes

Cut that edge emo.

what article is this from? I can't find it for some reason.