USA appreciation thread

USA appreciation thread
i will start. They freed us from the nazis

When did that happen?

polish education

either he is a retard or just a burger posting from a proxy, the americans betrayed the polish after the end of ww2, instead of coming and helping them get rid of the soviets like they promised they abandoned them to their fate.

>US freed you
What the fuck did the russians do you ungrateful pollack shit?

My man, you're posting this in the wrong neighborhood

i am a baguette on vacations

And then sold us to communists. Yeah big thanks ameribros

>Mexican intellectual

>What the fuck did the russians do you ungrateful pollack shit?

Backstab them with the help of the Nazis?

Sit idly by, 5 miles away with a massive 2million man army while Warsaw was razed to the ground and Polish were slaughtered?

Beat them into submission for the entire Cold War?

Sure America didn't free the Polish but why the hell would any Polish person be "grateful" to Russia?

This kind of ignorance is why Islam has turned your country into a playground for rapists and pedophiles. Euro-trash faggots like you (no muscles, skinny like a little girl) probably jack your tiny dick to the fantasy of being gang raped by Muslims while they rape and murder your mother in front of you. I feel sorry for England and Canada, but germany, sweden, and the rest of you beta faggots have had this coming. "Fuck America, fuck freedoms, we love ISIS. Please rape me!"
Enjoy watching your home become the smelly, retarded, inbred, uncivilized, middle fucking east, YOU PATHETIC KEK.

>burger education

When the US liberated France and Holland, the soldiers had a beer, fucked some hairy french snatch, and went the fuck back home. When the soviets conquered eastern europe, they stayed there and fucked them up bigly for decades with iron-fisted communism.

Take your temper tantrum to somebody else who's not a Finn.

this copypasta can be posted in every thread on Sup Forums about any topic whatsoever.

I'm American and I don't think this is something to be appreciative of.

>Sit idly by, 5 miles away with a massive 2million man army while Warsaw was razed to the ground and Polish were slaughtered?

Hey guyz let's organize huge uprising before soviets are here, we so smart, we hate commies so much. Oh shit we have failed it's fucking soviets it's all their fault reeee!

They punished the Dominicans for attempting to invade Haiti.

They make shitty greesy soy meat cheeseburgers at macdoohnalhds.

They love circumsized dicks.

The loce banging faggot ass.

Literally the polacs of the western hemisphere

t. Butthurt Domininigger

I hope glorious Haiti conquer your shitty place as known as the Dominican Republic and rape you.

they bombed Iraq, Libya, Syria so we can enjoy our refugees. thank u.s.a!

FREEDOM

Thanks america for literally being the perpertrator of every negative world conflic since the 50s

Zozzle

Haiti will be absorbed, and we kill al americam lardies

>They freed us from the nazis
>They fucked over this entire country leaving it behind on technological standards like berlin

Your welcome

They helped us preserve our state, also making Kosovo independent(I have mixed feelings about the second one). So thank you very much Merica

>Troops
>Weapons
>Ammunition
>Training
>Other aid

Wait, I'm talking about the nazis.

Your idiot, retard.

I thanks america for all well paid jobs :^^)