He has a good point

he has a good point

No he doesn't that retarded.

>I'm a cowardly faggot

He's a fundamentalist faggot

the radical centre will rise again

we have a word for that, it's called :

>a pussy

He'll be a radical moderate right up until Mohamed is slicing his throat in the town center.

>I'm afraid of being called a coward

>argument to moderation

this

Filthy centrists. With lefties you know where they stand. But centrists, who knows?

Apparently he also became extremely gay.

this is a variation of the "muh i'm sleepy" shilling on pol. stop trying to normalize terrorism and fucking kys

sage

Sometimes Greeks remind me of Indians, overcompensating for good boy points.

so he's going to die regardless of the outcome?
The right isn't going to protect him, the left wants to kill him, being a centrist is nothing more than a death sentence.

>virtue signaling by being a centrist

Lol

There's something about Greeks living abroad that makes them cucked compared to Greeks in Greece and Cyprus.

>stands in awe
So progressive, so tolerant...

What a fag

This. Centrists don't give a fuck. They will debate any opinion.

He'll probably an hero himself before the ride even gets gud

>2016's
quadroon of mossad cuckboys are THIS stupid

>the opposite of extremism is moderation
>implying extremism is a unipolar phenomenon and that its opposite isn't extremism of an opposing ideology

the answer to the problems in the middle east is to indiscriminately nuke every man, woman, and child in the middle east. after this has been achieved, every man, woman and child who refuses to renounce Islam and agree to either follow Christianity or accept atheism will be deported back to the smouldering ashes of their ancestral lands. those households will regularly be checked on and monitored. after the Deportation, the penalty for practicing Islam should be death.

if you fight an extremist enemy with half-measures and kindness, that extremist enemy will eventually obtain the resources to do what you should have done to them in the first place. it was always thus, and always thus will be. human dignity evolved in the West very recently. in all other places, millions of years of natural selection and primal animalistic strategies guide our behavior. this is what leftists don't understand. though they pretend to be intellectual and understand evolution, they don't want to acknowledge what evolution means for mudslimes and niggers (and mudslimes and niggers would be none the wiser if guilty whites would just shut the fuck up)

> and with each sentence, he strokes a different guy penis. the last one in the line is actually a horse.

>centrism: for people who know that principles, values and beliefs are stupid

We centrists don't claim to know anything for certain that is an absolute and absolutes are for brainlet extremists.

So he's extremely nothing? Seems about right for a post-modernist.

>GUYS CHECK OUT HOW MUCH OF A KEK I AM

I will never understand people like this.

"The more hard realities impinge on the consumeristic bubble of my modernist lifestyle, the more I find that I react with an extreme virtue-signalling."

HAHA GUYS CHECK IT OUT, I'M EXTREMELY SHELTERED AND UNABLE TO DEAL WITH REALITIES OF DAY TO DAY LIFE

>Extremely keen to understand people
>But fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

i once spoke to a negress about race. she was African, not African American, and her position was that she didn't want her race to be invisible to whites, because her blackness was a part of her identity.

i agreed with her- that her identity should not be divorced from her skin colour. the writing in the margins being, of course, that she had no place in white society. she wasn't a particularly brutish or maladjusted negress- but she did not appreciate that white values are what made our country what it is, and that non-white values are why she left africa behind. that trying to keep her identity as a black person meant trying to force white society to accept the values that made her continent so destitute. of course the outcome of any such acceptance results in an apathetic loss of standards that creeps into everyone's quality of life.

it is too bad that we have culturally decided that immigration is a human right. absolutely dangerous idea.

It sickens me...

> implying that sympathizing with extreme islam is in any way moderate or centrist

>this level of victimhood

>everyone is a mysogynist

God damn it, no leaf nigger, the solution isn't to nuke the fucking Middle East and keep fucking racial outsiders here so long as they pray to to MUH JEEBUS or MUH AMAZING ATHEIST.
The answer is to expel all non-whites from Western nations, secure our nations and leave the kikes and Muslims to the deserts where they belong.

This is just the standard lefty way of saying "I'm smarter than all of you."

>tfw Jews are scheming a new WW up to kill off a shit ton more whites

I was like this. I tried to argue, and to understand because at the end of the day we are all humans, each with our own flaws, ideals and what not.

I always tried to approach the situation with logic, numbers and whatnot. Surely they can't be that bad, there are but untold millions we can save !

But no more. Muslims aren't human. They do not deserve to sit at the same table as us. They do not deserve compassion, reason or words.
Hate and zeal, bombs and bullets are the only things that can save us.
When the last traitor is executed, when the last shit skin is bled dry for the sins of his race can humanity truly achieve glory.

I believe in deporting all the illegal and muslim immigrants; I believe in healthcare in welfare; I believe in the wrath of nuclear deterrent.

Yet, here I am calling myself a centrist.

Face it, our current political axis is fucked up. You've got left vs right then globalist vs isolationist

What is "extreme" and what is "moderate" is relative. Those who call themselves "moderates" are simply system loyalists. The quintessential conservative with a crystalized brain, preserving the status quo above all else.

This. Centrism is status quo shopping malls and tv as the highest form of life

they can't feed the people that they already have, which is why those people are invading europe.

treatment is simple: make it a moot point.

There is no such thing he is just struggling to continue to virtue signal

Twf radical centrist