Sorry Sup Forums, but we will not give in to you petty hate

Manchester Strong!

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/23/manchester-suffering-spirit-atrocity-arena-attack

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170523110410/https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/23/manchester-suffering-spirit-atrocity-arena-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70
youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g
youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
youtube.com/watch?v=HpUHeo-E3Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive.is or Wayback for media, hooktube.com for youtube.

web.archive.org/web/20170523110410/https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/23/manchester-suffering-spirit-atrocity-arena-attack

Become a supporter. The Guardian strives to bring you fearless journalism.

I can't imagine the levels of dissonance faggots like Owen must be going through to keep mumbling this diversity crap. Deep down he must know this is never going to work.

So fierce

I want to peel the skin off of his faggot face

1. #pray4x
2. light a candle
3. light a building / monument in the colors of country x's flag
4. March for peace
5. wait for the next attack and more dead european children

Good job cucks

What a fucking creep, to be so self-hating that he admits it's negative to remain and then supports it out of some kind of cultural self-cucking masochism

>but we will not give in to you petty hate.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70

>justice for giving people around the world better lives

Hmmmm

Neck yourself, think about what you've done, then neck yourself again.

If you don't get angry over these terrorists and do something, then you lose. The hippy bull shit never works.

Fifth Column.

These parasites NEED to fucking DIE. This is like a guy coming to the funeral of your 8 year old daughter that was raped and murdered and going "you're suffering now, but you're strong and you'll get over it. Remember, not all men are rapists!"

>Let's celebrate the city's warmth and diversity

I hope this fucker gets enriched hard with a knife sawing across his bitch ass throat.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what this child has to say about anything.
What a fucking milksop

If they throw Owen jones off a building will Sup Forums still hate islam?

He goes through it by letting his wife gargle on that BBC cock.

We will not give in to hate. In fact I am actually looking forward to the next suicide bombing. It is a vibrant part of our culture.
Sup Forums BTFO

This is a nightmare of a God it really is. How dare this turbo cuck say we should celebrate the diversity when it's what caused it.

I find this reaction to be disgusting

You do not fight terrorism by doing nothing, you fight terrorism by eliminating the terrorists.

Someone beat this faggot up.
Thanks

Why do "men" defending diversity, bbc, islam and etc. look so gayish and weak?

Angry potato here

This is from his autobiography.

we just need to pray more

Ah yes...the old 'stand together in solidarity' meme...everyone lights a candle and sing fucking Kumbaiya...
Those shitskins will be quaking in their sandals I tell ya...

Why are you angry about it though, I've never understood. I mean genuinely can you explain why you care so much?

>we just need to pray more

Isn't that what they muslims want us to do?

#PRAY4ISLAM

Chillax senpai

best thing to do is do nothing at all, don't defend yourself or make any attempt at all to protect anything you love

I hate this utter fucking cunt with a burning passion. I would love nothing more than to blow his head off with a shotgun and shit down his gay throat thats taken hundreds of cocks.

Fuck Owen Jones, I hope if there is a hell, he'd be burning in it in the near future.

Leave him alone, he's going through a hard time right now.

> The Guardian

Like, what are they actually guarding?
It's certainly not English lives.

It really boggles my mind. I think because these people see Western liberties as "univeral ideals" they think that they don't need to be protected, as if were we to just leave society this is what would develop.

A society that can't defend itself, no matter what the ideals it has, will not survive.

This is why these attacks will never shake these leftists

There is no cognitive dissonance. They don't need to reconcile anything. When we look at this situation we see a risk to security and a threat to civilization....but leftists think we DESERVE IT. We DESERVE to be destroyed. Ask any of them....say 'what if this brings down western civilization?' and the majority will respond that we deserve it because of colonialism

It is sedition

God bless the user who made this song during the brexit days, it's an artifact for eternity.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g

I'll do it briefly because I'm on mobile

When Ireland was a British colony they restricted every outlet for economic growth that didn't benefit their industrial interests. At the time we had good trade routes with America, Spain, Portugal, West Indies and others, we had good industries growing and they literally shut them down and made us focus on producing and exporting shitty product to them
They took all the native Catholics out of government and the markets which made us more reliant on them
Then during the famine they insisted on using corn we sent them to make alcohol, instead of helping us when we had been providing food for 2 million Brits

There's more to it but they literally exploited Ireland so that they could advance their economy, then when millions died in the famine they said it was good because it showed our society was maturing

Once you read more about it you see what scum they were

>A society that can't defend itself, no matter what the ideals it has, will not survive.
I wonder if it can be fixed. Maybe it needs to go to shit before we can rebuild things.

why the fuck is Owen Jones still alive i hate that faggot

Helicopter ride

Right I get at the time the Empire were huge dicks, but I mean in the modern day, has being part of it had no benefit for you at all?

Each time they do this, they alienate more normies from associating with the left. Let the virtue vultures keep pecking away at the victims of Islam for their own self glorification. The more they show that diversity, multiculturalism, and tolerance means kneeling before and apologizing to those that want to destroy you, the more the populous turns away from them.

No, there was no good outcome to it. We still depend on Britain way too much thanks to it

We're too dependent on foreign industries in general, any chance we had on flourishing thanks to our own industry was destroyed during our time as a colony
The fact that they still claim the North is just another insult

This is a quality photoshop, right?

right?

The real picture.

C E L E B R A T E

D I V E R S I T Y

The people of the the North themselves get to choose whether or not they are British. Whether you like it or not, you have no say in the matter.

not much of an improvement tbqhfam

Mine is funnier and more to the point though

>Manchester
youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
Wake up Brits!

I'd like to see the comments, oh wait there is no comment section. Ha ha

>commentisfree
>comment section is closed

Fuck off owen you cuckboy

> The Manchester Arena will not be the last incident, and, sad to predict, more lives will be lost and more bereaved families will be created in other parts of the country. Individually, there will still be suffering, but, collectively, providing we can preserve our values and stop our emotions from diverting us, the attacks will be ineffective in their larger aim of altering who we are and how we behave.

Strength through passivity

bad shit happens always pretty reassuring words with a pep talk. same as a funeral. reality peoples loved ones are gone forever and no one cares till it happens to them. Shit like this make me sick when used after an attack. Just an poor excuse not to be rightfully angry and take action towards the problem.

Stephen Coughlin Red Pill Brief

"Hate". No one talks about the nonstop bombardment of hate Christians get from both Muslims and Jews. There's where the real hate comes from. These two trash-tier religions that hate Jesus. The Jews killed Jesus and they have no problem with any of us goyim dying. They will all be judged.

The reaction to it was good sure, and it proves they're not all bad, but what happened last night also proves they're part of the problem. There's nothing I hate more than those who immediately circlejerk about solidarity and diversity whenever something bad happens as if they're pretending it never happened and we're more together than ever, these people throwing the same buzzwords again and again from their ivory towers sickens me almost as much as going to the bbc site and reading
>Girl, 8, among 22 dead in arena bombing
cunts

Deus Vult when?
youtube.com/watch?v=HpUHeo-E3Go

Don't scream, only dreams now.

checked

>Let's celebrate the city's warmth and diversity

WHAT

Here's a map of your fucking diversity, Owen, you disgusting apologist scumbag. Look at all that integration. Isn't multiculturalism beautiful, guys?

Now repeat after me
>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Pic Related: Manchester demographics by religion

>Owen Jones
>Strong

Pick one.

kek