Shit like this just fuels my rage to enlist in the Marine Corps infantry so I can get that small chance to kill those...

Shit like this just fuels my rage to enlist in the Marine Corps infantry so I can get that small chance to kill those isis motherfuckers.

Good goy.

Greater israel isnt going to build itself, semper fi, read war is a racket by marine corps general smedley butler.

Yes good goyi- soldier, go and shoot those Muslims in the name of zio- the us of a and remember to vote for donaldstein trumpberg god bless

I'm not going to fight and die to protect the right of western whores to listen to some coalburning slut sing about chugging nigger dick.

You won't get a lot of kudos for serving your country around here. Most of Sup Forums are big talkers, but the actual notion of military service and placing themselves in harm's way makes their dick shrivel and their inferiority complexes lash out.

If you ever wondered if any of these pussies would follow through on the Day of the Rope, just look to their opinions on being military trained.

I served in the army during the cold war. Us soldiers are pawns for the oil companies, defense contracters and aipac. Dont be a sucker, get married and raise a strong and large white family to reclaim our country. That is the most patriotic thing you could currently do.

good boy, sacrifice yourself for nothing. How does it feel that your country sends boys to die so gears of war industry can keep money flowing. The Middle East would be more peaceful place without external meddling.

I'm going to boot this summer lol.
Joining the Marines.
You'll be getting better pay than 70% of your freshly graduated High School peers.
You will also be utilizing your prime years of Physical Fitness.
You will also learn how to fire a rifle and receive basic combat training.
They teach you almost everything and will even help you out ALOT if you decide to go to school.
Plus with the possibility of war around the corner Sign Up Bonuses will skyrocket.
You get to party
And Make new friends.

thats what (((they))) want you to do

yeah because US fight ISIS so much. And even you guys did that, the suicide bombers were already in the UK. No matter how many would you kill on the battlefield, more kids without parents or with shit life will become terrorists.

Better become a cop or something in an agency that actually fight terrorism and not wars to steal resources.

best goys

Sup Forums is a place of free thought where we don't follow blindly and realise the army is a tool of the kikes.

Fuck off back to plebbit where your sheep mentality is welcome.

Assuming you're either
A.) a NEET
B.) Fat
C.) Both

Mate, it isn't about a dick contest or inferiority complexes.

Western militarizes now are whipping boys for incredibly rich men. You should stay home and take care of your family and your country, not bust up another shithole for the same organizations that dissect your country.

Look at what they did to your boys in Vietnam. None of your veterans are taken care of and were left to litter your streets as cripples, addicts, etc, while senators dodged the draft for their sons and live full, rich lives.

>Free thought
>Continues to spout that every army of the world is somehow a kike tool
Sounds sort of fucky to me bud.

even so, he is right.
You faggots have fun dying for your jew overlords.

Defending US interests is different from defending the US.

>I'm not going to fight and die to protect the right of western whores to listen to some coalburning slut sing about chugging nigger dick.

This. Women's suffrage is half the problem. Why fight and die for fucking sluts too naive to understand a fucking thing about this world?

you can just go help the kurds if you really want to hell you can leave tomorrow

What the fuck are you talking about

Most armies are redpilled

The US one is a kike tool to feed white blood to the corporations that poop out money

correction: serving in the united states military gets you no praise here and for good reason. you are literal prostitutes for corporations and deep state actors.

Is Iraq or Afganistan any better after we democrotized them ? Was the result worth the lives of the patriots we sacrificed there ? I dont think it was.

Fight to fill schlomo's sheckle pouch goy

Don't be an idiot.

If you are a Mexican or a black, then go right ahead and fight for your ZOG master.

>user joins army to fight muslims
>war declared against russia

>enlist in the Marine Corps infantry so I can get that small chance to kill those isis

But in real life you instead get to die fighting Assad and helping """moderate""" Islamic rebels create such successes as the US policy gave us in:

Iran
Iraq
Libya
Afghanistan

It really boggles the brainbox. Who exactly are you fighting, because it sure as shit is not radical Islam.

>enlist in the Marine Corps infantry so I can get that small chance to kill those isis motherfuckers.

Yeah, because a 2 decades of killing "isis motherfuckers" has really had positive results. How about you grow the fuck up and realize that for every action there is a reaction. If you have an issue with a jihadi blowing shit up every few months, then demand that your own government stops blowing shit up around the world.

When Isis started out they promised to only attack countries who attacked them first. And they keep their promises apparently.

This may sound silly but hear it out
Would it somehow be possible to go out and shoot at these goat fuckers without the military?
Chances are you would just be arrested or die horribly without getting off a shot but even still, what are your thoughts?

Fight for your Israeli coward best ally, goy.

Do those raghead hajjiis even appreciate our sacrifice ? Me thinks no

>If you have an issue with a jihadi blowing shit up every few months, then demand that your own government stops blowing shit up around the world
This is an idiot's view of the world. Islam and Europe have been at loggerheads for over a thousand years. The core of their ideology is jihad and forcing the infidel into submission.

Israel literally has you by the balls, destabilizing every country around it so it can land-grab resources. Syria is about the Golan-heights pipeline.

>I wanna kill isis so I wanna enlist to the army that protects isis by bombing everyone who opposes it
Stupid amerifag. If your shitty cunt didn't exist there wouldn't be any isis at all

Remember who wanted them here

>americans

>donaldstein trumpberg
you madman

Nah, the best thing now is to run to be a local politician and work your way up to senator.
If not get enough cash and bribe senators.

You can always join Marine reserves whilst doing the above.

>go to die in foreign country to fight a CIA-created terrorist network because you want to protect young women
>young women stay behind and vote to import more third world BBC while you fight to protect the economic interests of powerful lobbyists and zion

Milicucks are hilarious. The age of "fighting to protect your nation's women" is long gone. Women are no longer loyal to your race or your nation. Let them reap their just rewards.

And as predicted, the entire thread are anti-violence pussies who will meme and twist about, anything to avoid actual service.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Military service should be compulsory. That would toughen you little faggots up some. This whole country should be a meritocracy. You want the right to vote, to have a say in things? Serve your country and put some skin in.

Kill yourself, Slime.

(((8===>)))

Hey look, another one. Fuck you Slime.

OP All of this
Joining the Marine Corp won't do shit for you or anyone. Worse you want to join infantry. You'll be polishing rocks and racking leaves with a fork off lawns one by one because they have no need for you in peace time. Now if your doing it for benefits like sure go ahead. You'll be making bank, working 12 hours a day in the greatest military on earth, burning through your money at the strip club and burger king in no time

Occupation of this Middle East is why they are bombing. Typical low-information Amerifat.

>one post

Will you newfags ever learn?

Yeah I remember seeing. My first terrorist attack too. Maybe when you grow up and turn 18 you can join the marines and go die for Israel.

I think they deserved it for listening to shit music.

lel if you really wanted to kill isis fuckers you would be better off joining the syrian army,hezbollah or the fuckig kurds

Kill myself, why? Because I don't deem western civilization as it is now worth dying for? What rights would I be protecting with my service? The rights of little girls to watch some Jezebel rub her pussy and shake her ass on stage while she serenades about getting slammed by niggers? I'd just be fighting for a diseased, mongrel country that detests every core belief I hold.

This country and every other western country more than deserves what they're getting right now.

why are we even angry?
Terrorists are just RL trolls with guns.
they attack unassuming targets and get everyone mad. Why we mad?