Daily reminder, this is what the average person who still supports Trump looks like

Daily reminder, this is what the average person who still supports Trump looks like

You guys cringe me the fuck out

>"look here ONE faggot on your side!!!"

>"just ignore the LEGIONS of faggots, freaks, and nonwhites on our side though!!!"

>one

lol

Don't worry OP!
We will get them all!

>one

Eww

He may not be beautiful but at least he's not a freedom hating commie scumbag.

i'll take a few neckbeard autists over the transexual mutants that infest the left

this desu
He seems pretty chill
Would eat cake and watch the inaguration with him

>choosing one form of subhuman over another

Gas both and anyone who defends them

you have to go back

kys for posting this every day faggot

>swedecuck

back to autismchan commie cuck

>Le flag maymay
>>>/Reddit/

Fuck off dune coon

You mean old enough to grow a beard?

Yeah, I can see the difference. Good point.

>Would eat cake and watch the inaguration with him in his mom's house while we blame the mexicans for being NEET
amirite?

Trump is pretty shitty, I'm not going to lie. I thought I was listening to Obama with Trump's Saudi Arabia speech. It was just a bunch of politically correct feel good garbage. Today he gets to kiss kike ass.

He sure is sucking Middle Eastern dick this week

why does every POTUS get on his knees for the jews so hard?

Just look at any protest to see what the other side is made of. I'm sure there are lots of unfortunate people on the right, but that's the standard on the left.

A combination between how much money they give him and how much dirt they have on him. No honorable man who has actual intentions to fix the country will ever become president because of this.

Daily reminder op is a faggot