What sect of Christianity is best for the white race?

What sect of Christianity is best for the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

independencebaptist.org/Statement of Faith/a_new_testament_baptist_church.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2w7jeyMhoqM
biblehub.com/matthew/18-18.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mormonism

Probably Mormonism. They're the most consistently conservative and traditionalist voting bloc in the United States. Plus, there's a complete dearth of degeneracy among them.

After that... Lutherans, I guess.

>Mormonism
>christianity

Wew

>Lutherans
The most degenerate countries on earth are "lutheran", it's cucktolicism after being bluepilled

Appalachian Snake Religion

The Bible is creation mythology for white people

any that takes seriously the injunction to be fruitful and multiply, and opposes birth control and abortion.

Arianism

Mormonism is muslim sect LARPing to be Christians

Orthodox faggot
All beautiful Russian Dolls

>Mormons
>Literally Muslims in all but name
No thanks.

Orthodox or Amish

>tfw evangelical presbyterians are the friendliest and generally most successful of the sects

s-sorry guys

Catholic

paganism

worshiping a dead kike one a stick is fine if you want to be slaves I guess

Those Amish dudes seem to walk the walk of their faith. Non degenerate, industrious and independant of the jew.

>Not Orthodox Presbyterians or the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America (RPCNA)

Honestly just off yourself.

and risk damnation?

ur dumb sorry

I bet you don't even take weekly communion

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not christian

Catholicism one true faith

Mormonism is like a 100 year older version of scientology. Totally heretical money making scheme.

Any institutionalized religion is antithetical to the tenets of Christianity.

The whore of Babylon ? I think some of the followers are going to heaven, but the church hierarchy probably not. Bunch of gay kiddie diddlers.

>thinking its not all the same besides a few reformations
I'll take overly friendly Mormons over dengerate protestants and catholic cucks any day.

Orthodoxy.

Catholicism has been hijacked. She needs to be sorted out.

>sect
>Christianity
Christianity is protestant, there is no other sects of Christianity. You are either a christian or you are a retarded faggot who has never read the bible, but pretends he has.

No sect is good to be apart of. One should be a part of jesus' church so catholic orthodox oriental or assyrian. To reject the body of christ is to reject christianity. Heretics are playing with fate by indulging in their pride

>being this uneducated

The American restoration movement sought to unify all Christian faiths under the same standard of faith and practice. It *should* be easy since we all share the same bible...however in practice, people are unwilling to give up their creeds that separate them.

The Restoration movement was a noble effort to "reform" all of the apostasies of the Roman Catholic church and led to a number of prominent denominations but on the metaphorical journey from Rome back to Jerusalem they all got side-tracked in one way or another. "Baptist", "Lutheran", "Methodist", etc.

The Reformation movement sought a different approach. Rather than "reform" the catholic church, just simply start with the bible and go from there. I am a member of the church of Christ (Rom. 16:16), I identify only as "Christian" (Acts 11:26) and I reject all human creeds and doctrines that cannot be supported by a essentially literal translation of scripture.

Which sect of Christianity is actually willing to defend itself from islam?

None, its all universalist garbage that promotes weakness and poverty as virtues.

>pope tries to smile at camera
>then the smell hits him
>quick kiss foot again
>wew that was close

Correction, in my last two paragraphs, I meant "Reformation" in the first and "Restoration" in the second.

We do at my congregation, while laughing that there are Lesbyterians like you who have barely even heard of the 1646 or the Standards.

I bet you even use Welch's.

Wasn't even arguing for or against any other sect mate, was just telling you that your pope is a joke and his supreme authority is retarded
Though you're obviously very butthurt against Protestants to assume I'm one

None that actually follow what Christ said and did as an example for us.
Oh, and I forgot ignorance and stupidity as virtues Christ taught. They're very important.

That's the joke.
Even though it's not as good of a joke as christianity

Most reformed denominations are full of left-leaning virtue signalers. That leaves you with the pacifists (that mis-read scripture) or the fundamentalists. The fundamentalists will happily join the military to fight, but otherwise not take up arms as a church.

What does the last sentence in the book of revelation say about adding on to the bible ? The book of mormon is heresy. You might be a mormon, but you should read about the antics of Joseph Smith, he is just like L Ron Hubbard. Sorry dude, its nothing personal. Mormons are nice people and have strong family values and live a wholesome lifestyle but the orgin of the religon is heresy.

Most reformed denominations are catholic heretics who have never read the old testament, but instead listen to their kike overlords in the massive normie churches.

Fundamentalists are the only Christians, these crypto christian reformists are catholic, not christian.

>Most reformed denominations are full of left-leaning virtue signalers.

Unless you consider the non-confessional or nominally-confessional denominations to actually be "Reformed."

The CREC, the OPC, the RPCNA, and the Heritage Reformed groups are all very conservative.

pls delet

>his supreme authority is retarded

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

No matter what protestants ever say they will never be able to dispute this.

Mormons are Scientologists. They think you get to rule a planet in the afterlife. It's not even remotely Christian and the entire movement is emblematic of the decay of respect for traditional beliefs.

Paganism

Yeah, the pope isn't Peter, so why does he have the authority of Peter?
He never said the church would be built around peters successors, he said it would be built around Peter
Just refuted it mate

guess which one I think

>What sect of Christianity is best for the white race?

King James Only Fundamentalist Baptist. It's the best for any race, actually.

Genesis 15:5
>And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

My OPC church is unapoogetically theonomic and actively preaches that sodomy and abortion ought to be punished with death according to the Mosaic law. The "father of Fundamentalism" was Machen, a confessional Presbyterian.

>Holding to Papal Supremacy even though none of the Church fathers believed in it.
>Holding to Papal Supremacy even though Paul publicly condemned and humiliated Peter for joining up with the Judaizers in Galatians 2.

Catholic/10

I don't know anything about the alphabet groups you refer to. I google the CREC - is it this "Communion of Reformed Evangelical Churches"? Please cite scriptural authority for this organization. These are recent inventions by men and are not fundamental or "conservative" in the religious sense.

"Fundamental" does not just mean "dogmatic" or "traditional". The catholic church has practices dating back 1000 years that are "traditional", but not fundamental.

Even 'Fundamental Baptists' are considered Protestants. Don't mistake the Westborl Baptist as Christians because they really aren't no matter how much they think they are.

Anyways, I'm a non-denominational Protestant. I'm not saying it's the form of Christianity for Sup Forums but it's what I've believe most of my life.

Ayo
*smacks kjv bible lips*
So you be sayin
*ordains lesbian bishop*
Dat we wuz
*installs muslim prayer space in churches*
Ayo yo
*destroys thousand year old sculptures and iconography*
Hol up
*removes all crucifixes from church*
So you be sayin
*starts a new denomination*
Ayo HOL UP
*plays shitty god rock*
You be sayin
*worships kjv*
Dat we
*receives gnostic revelation directly from god*
Wuz
*founds religion because a king wanted a divorce and a priest wanted to marry*
AYO
*Says sola scripture even though scripture says not everything is in the scripture*
Hol up
*thinks one read through of their kjv makes them able to interpret christianity better than the apostolic fathers and 2000 years of theological ttadition*
So you be sayin
*worships king james bible as the unadultered word of god*
Dat
*forms new denomination*
WE
*marrys gay vicar*
WUZ ORIGINAL CHRISTIANZ N SHIET

> Peter
> this rock

But peter passed on the authority that jesus gave him to his successor. What was bound on earth was bound in heaven

>Churches

This word confuses and hurts the Baby sprinkler. But just ignore the dozens of times "churches" (plural) gets used in the Bible in crystal clear language that it is not some universal monolith ruled over by pedophile and keep shaking beads and trusting in your works to save you.

independencebaptist.org/Statement of Faith/a_new_testament_baptist_church.htm

Islam, the only true religion that embraces redpills.

Calvinism means life is meaningless and humans are puppets

Look at the time

+1 Catholicism...And Orthodoxy.

None of the church fathers hold to any of the solaes

So Peter decided who could and couldn't receive his divine authority?
A mortal deciding who gets the lords power doesn't sound right

baptism. OP photo is correct

>That strawman
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day." - John 6:44

"For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified." - Hebrews 10:14

"You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who resists His will?” On the contrary, who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, “Why did you make me like this,” will it? Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another [m]for common use? What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction? And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory, even us, whom He also called, not from among Jews only, but also from among Gentiles." - Romans 9:19-24

>King James Version only Baptists
>Hey Don't Drink, it's doctrine
>Every member gets piss drunk 6 days of the week (Not on Sundays, gotta save something for the lord) every week

Are we in agreement that "church" can be used in the universal AND local sense?

Universal sense (Eph. 5:23)
"For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior"

Local sense (Rom. 16:16)
"Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you."
(Rev. 1:4) "...to the seven churches that are in Asia..."

Yes. This is literally the power jesus gave to the apostles that what they bind on earth will be bound in heaven. This is literally what jesus said multiple times and the early church fathers agree with it

I just watched the NO MORE CATHOLICS scene in Trainspotting 2, and now I see this

Eastern Orthodoxy

>church fathers

Matthew 23:9
>And call NO MAN your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Honestly with how much you spam every single Baptist thread with 50+ replies of wicked, Satanic heresies I'm starting to think you're a reprobate.

it isn't. It's a fact

>The fathers of philosophy...etc
>say those and go to hell

Sorry the church fathers are all heretics if you believe in the five solaes

What do you call your father?

The one that isn't kike-worshipping mindmelting horseshit.

There is no sin, kids. Don't be so damn inward and self-criticizing. Jews don't care. They just do what's good fuddajooz. Blacks don't care. Hustlin is hustlin. Asians don't care. They just want to maintain their honor and rank in the hive. No, only Whites make their little mistakes into existential issues. One wank, a rejection of the Absolute! Damning! Eternal happiness and knowledge of Truth lost, endless burning in fire earned! It's a mental illness we are vulnerable to because of how deeply we care about each other, not because some kike magician on a stick wants to show himself to us after we die. Stop letting your morality consume your strength. Let it augment your strength. Turn it into loyalty to your people. Because deep down, that's what it really is.

It would be anarchonistic to expect the Early Church to hold to a Late Medieval formulation of doctrine when the controversies of their day centered upon Christology and the Nestorian/Arian arguments against Nicean and Chalcedonian orthodoxy.

St. Moses the Black clearly held to Sola Scriptura and St. Augustine clearly held to Monergism over and against the semi-Arianism of his day.

>Receive scriptural support for Monergistic soteriology
>"it isn't. It's a fact"

Wew.

What an assertion.

There are "universal" aspects to a church in the sense that scripture lays out specific blueprints for what constitutes a valid church, but the churches themselves should be independant institutions that might voluntarily associat but are not "chained" to some central authority like Catholicism.

Pastor Roger Jimenez has a whole scripture-packed series on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=2w7jeyMhoqM

Friend - look at these parallel translations:

biblehub.com/matthew/18-18.htm

The New American Standard translates it as "shall HAVE BEEN" (past tense) while the KJV translates "shall BE" (present tense).

The tense is important because it can either lead to the doctrine that the apostles MADE law that was honored by heaven, or the apostles spoke law that was given from heaven. In no way did God ever grant authority to men to use human reasoning to create divine law.

Before or after rome executed him??

Do you really need me to start quoting where the Church Fathers specifically reject doctrines that have come to define Roman Catholicism?

The arrogance of protestant does not cease to amaze
>be early church father st ignatius of antioch
>be the successor and disciple of john the apostle
>devote life to building christianity churches and teaching and passing down christian tradition
>2000 years later get called a heretic/heathen/satanist by protestants

I believe we are in agreement. Churches are to be, as they were in the first century, local and autonomous. Not remote (somewhere in Italy) and connected by some hierarchy.

"Dad" and his name, mostly. Never big on "Sir" although that would be appropriate.

Moses the Black and Augustine both didnt

They use Scripture as the basis followed by a combination of the earlier fathers and Even church practice and reason to make their point. That's Prima Scriptura.

Before

Also take this as an example

We have discovered faith to be the first movement towards salvation. After faith, fear, hope, and repentance (accompanied by temperance and patience) lead us to love and knowledge (The Stromata, Bk. II, ch. VI).

Whoops, so much for sola fide

>unironically believes there is a god in 2017

Christian Identity. Also happens to be the narrow gate truth.

www.christogenea.org

That is irrelevant. What matters is they contradict the five solaes

Which they do

I suggest you use proper translations like the Eastern Orthodox Bible EOB and not garbled protestant rubbish

dead ones, amirite?

>the whole bible is a creation myth

>he's only read the first 10 pages

Oh dear you just went against jesus' word to call no man father

are you fucking retarded?

without Christian Orthodoxy none of the others would exist since catholics broke up with the one true Christian Orthodox Church in 1054 and the other sects came after that by breaking up from the catholics.

Christian Orthodoxy is true.