Brit/pol/ Stay Safe Pupper Edition

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Rodger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehGiSNAI99s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70
glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/shocking-graffiti-appears-wall-glasgow-13076941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Islam

Havent checked FB today. Sure it's nauseating

There is no hope.
Take the blackpill.

Hand over those civil liberties user, obviously our security services don't have all the power they need.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS NOT ALL MUSLIMS MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS FOR FREE WOW SO NICE NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Celebrating anhero who won it for the Tories!

Wait, what's the blackpill? You just kys?

>"Wow, user. This has been a great trip. I suppose things are getting pretty serious between us now, huh? But I have something to tell you..."

What do?

any one know where i can buy a nice kebab round london?

Im waiting for the proposed final solution

For any one trying to understand the British hate speech laws watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehGiSNAI99s

It's a lecture on how the laws progressed up to the state they are now and they they work the way they do.

tl;dr they had to make a law where the truth wasn't a defense against

Deactivated mine after seeing not just my "friends" but also my own sister saying not all muslims.
To think she voted UKIP

This, and FUCK the quisling bastards sitting around gobbling Mohammed's cock for social capital. I've had enough now, sick of trying to understand these people. They're as bad as the goatfuckers.

VOTE CORBYN TO SAVE THE INTERNET AND ANIME

TRIGGER THE QUICK AND PAINLESS COLLAPSE WITH CORBYN, DON'T SLOW IT DOWN AND MAKE IT PAINFUL WITH MAY

Reminder to embrace the hatred.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70

We will send more until you guys pay your EU debts, Anglo.

Nihilism and basically, yes.

>that date

Somehow I think there's another reason why he's not campaigning

shut up you depressed scum and kill yourself

glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/shocking-graffiti-appears-wall-glasgow-13076941

>Expecting a man who was working towards peace to condemn the IRA
Then we'd be bitching that the had no integrity, for him to stick to his stance on this one is admirable.

what are you implying?

We'll detonate some of those bombs we left buried in your cities if you do.

Seriously lads what do we do?

Do you think things will change?

>work in bank
>2nd week in, accidentally lose £115
>no idea where it is
>going to be formally investigated with formal interview on Thursday

time to find a new job? I hate my manager there anyways. She is an awful evil bitch.

>dark eyes

MOORED

Start buying guns.

When muslims blow up 20 teenage girls and you get to be outraged about the reaction to it instead the cunts who killed them.

stole £115 off some bender in the bank the other haha

Well, considering it's illegal and completely socially unacceptable to speak out against the murder of women and children by foreign invaders...

not much

Someone remind me why we had to take up mass immigration from Pakistan, the MENA, and Somalia? If you want Muslim migration, why not pick out fucking Bosnia or Malaysia instead? fuck

Nothing, no-one's going to vote Labour now,it's going to be a bloodbath. Tory one party state it's going to be glorious

I honestly dont know anymore.

How you lose that much? Steal it? Also how easy is it to get job as cashier?

Always bomb muslims.

Fresh OC.

Literally a Romainer

It's ok, Elsa. I will always love you no matter what.

With all this snackbar shit sir Roger Moore's death is being overshadowed.

See you in heaven, 007.
F

are you a bahun?

haaaaaahaaaaa PEPE LE KEK XD
fuck off

Take a hike, kike

Hey purple tentacle, how's world domination going

mad man

What will take for people to snap? This attack has got me depressed desu.

Glorious Tory one party state arresting all antisemites and the far-right

never been able to find a reason why we started flooding the country with niggers and pakis after ww2 from anybody either

Accept my new place on my knees for the rest of the relationship

tfw the modern day Tories are so incompetent they had to stage two false flag attacks in the last 12 months to sway upcoming votes

Nothing will ever be enough, I'm starting to think most people would gladly die in an attack as long as they didn't have any racist thoughts first.

>here are some better alternatives
I'm listening

>Rodger Moore
>Rodger

Slipping the missus the Rodger

Change it to Roger for next thread please.

People wouldn't ever snap if we had Bataclan style attacks every six months

At least we now know that the terrorist got his 20 virgins.

Muted

thats not pepe

Kek

>durka durka allahu ackbar!
kek. stay mad Britards.

So we just watch the flames burn then?

Glad this happened.

>virgins

This is the slag capital of Europe m8

You stop caring that fags got massacred or future coal burners got blown up or that two buildings full of kike bankers were desteoyed

>Manchester
>virgins

>The Manchester Arena will not be the last incident, and, sad to predict, more lives will be lost and more bereaved families will be created in other parts of the country. Individually, there will still be suffering, but, collectively, providing we can preserve our values and stop our emotions from diverting us, the attacks will be ineffective in their larger aim of altering who we are and how we behave.

This is why collectivists should be thrown from helicopters.

What do they mean by this?

lol

same now everyone will vote for the based tories

We 'needed' nogs from out Empire because all of our working men had been BTFO in the war and our cities needed rebuilding. Though when they got here they did pretty much fuck all.

The reason since then is (((capitalism))). It relies on continual growth to succeed and bringing people in is quicker than helping your own people have children.

We can't bring in Norwegians and Australians because their quality of life is better than ours and they would demand high wages. But you offer a Somalian a council house and benefits and he'll bite your hand off.

The money is taken from the public, given to an individual and transferred, by that individual, to a private company.

The MO for every major party in the world (Western at least) is to take public money and put it into private hands.

Peter I just want to know where to emigrate please just tell me where your kids went if you want the best for us

Goodbye internet freedom.

>Corbyn
>integrity

>UK supports Islamic State and Al Qaeda in Syria

>Arms them

>Finances them

>Condemns Assad and Putin at the UN security council for Al Qaeda false flag attack

>Hail America for bombing Assad when trying to defeat islamic terrorists

>Do everything in your power to sabotage Assad, Putin and Hezbollah from defeating Al Qaeda and ISIS

>Al Qaeda and ISIS hit the UK

What goes around comes around.

Ah, the old 'do nothing' trick.

GIVE US A POEM PETER

Yeah this is just pure entertainment at this point
It's a real life action horror movie set in our major cities
If they really want me to feel sad, they should target someone other than like proto-roastie kids

You guys should all shut up, the REAL victims are reading your Nazistic replies given to you by Russia

Just a little willy-post to blow away the cobwebs

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

>girlfriend going to manchester for a concert in a few days in a larger, more popular venue

Freedom must die if we are to live. Only Big Brother can protect us.

I'm cutting my social circle down to the handful of people who aren't brainwashed ethnomasochist lambs. Can't deal with this anymore, I just want to beat the shit out of people constantly for being so stupid.

!!!!!!!!!!

>yfw I was an immigrant all along

But yeah I agree with you on Pakistanis. They weren't even upper class Pakistanis like you'll find in the US, they are mostly from the backwards Mirpur region.

Non-Somali blacks seem to integrate not too badly. But yeah, if you gave Brits (even immigrants or descendants of migrants) a question asking if they could go back in time and stop the mass migration wave of the 1990s-2000s (bigger than all previous migration combined), they'd vote yes pretty overwhelmingly I think

yeah lad thats not funny

we never supported islamic state we never give them guns they just got there hands on are guns

>muh internet freedom
you're literally posting on Sup Forums

Is she off her head?

>based Tories

social and moral liberals are not welcome here

*tip*

Really really hope some crazed mudshit blows her up

Not even joking

It's pretty funny

these people mention muslims and islam more than anybody else. theyre doing more harm to their muslims brothers and sisters than good with these dumb posts

>inb4 Peter blames this on weed instead of Islam

go to tesco and put bacon in the halal bit

that'll learn em

Dementia Tax ??? anyone??? okay....

Your point is true for East Europeans, Indians, and most blacks. But Muslim groups like Somalis and Pakistanis dont even have good employment rates, forget about wages. And since women rarely work in those families, poverty is even higher