Did she deserve to die Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emiliesatwell/status/866407282426470401
twitter.com/emiliesatwell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100%

talk about karma

Most of the queefs at an Ariana grande concert probably hated trump and defended muslims.

I hope it took 30 minutes to die, at least.

Given that he thinks Muslim is a religion, fell for the Muslim ban meme and is defending muzzies, yes.

YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT JORDAN

SAUDI ARABIA WAS NOT ON THE BAN LIST :^)

THEY ARE LITERALLY WHERE THIS "BANNED RELIGION" WAS CREATED

I'd like to think "Trump was right" was the last thing that went through her head, but it was a nail instead.

what is the context of this photo

This happens alot remember the antifa guy who got shot by a nigger muslim in california.

That's not what "literally" means.

Try this, instead:

"I literally got killed by shrapnel purchased in a hardware store."

>loved muslims then also tweeted this

is this real life?

As much as I'd love to say yes, I think you've gotta wait until they're at least 18 before you judge them based on political statements.
I was 17 when I became rightwing. At her age I would have been against Trump as well.

LOL
O
L

Deserve? No.

Did she get what was coming? Yes.

it's yvette felarca from the antifa group BAMN with a terrible attempt at humor added under it

Nope. Deserved it. I'd say 16 would be the number if you really wanna play that game though.

You people are sick. Young women are not meant to stand up and defend your country , why would this girl care about mudslime invaders.

You are the damn men, you must do the thinking . This girl died on your watch

d333eessseeerrvveeddd ittt

twitter.com/emiliesatwell/status/866407282426470401

OMG AM I A BAD PERSON FOR LAUGHING AT THISIM SO SORRY, DEAD KID

FUCK ME

I wonder what her thoughts were, at the end. As her flesh burned and her mind faded, did she hope that nobody would blame the poor oppressed Muslim who was forced into this course of action by the evil West?

I just hope many slags were redpilled this day.

Yes. Better someone who thinks like her than one of our daughters. Culling the heard.

>Did she deserve to die Sup Forums ?
yes. I hope he suffered.

Also reminds me of the "refugees welcome" Spotify CEO that got trucked.

JUST

WHY ARE HALF HER TWEETS ABOUT DYING

They expect some of us in the wreckage brother.

The person who was killed is gina, who retweeted this. Jordan is still alive and defending Islam on twatter.

She most likely thought it was Trump who did it, that's how people think you can't change it.

Absolutely

wtf I love based muzzies now

It's apparently something that teenage girls say now? Like a Tumblr-tier normie slut saying, I think.

In my opinion even the libcucks asking to be beheaded don't deserve it. She was asking for it to happen to herself and to everyone else in Europe and some friendly muslim delivered but that doesn't mean she deserved it.

looks like she got the ultimate redpill, good for her

>why would this girl care about mudslime invaders
well, she was killed by one, for starters

Yes

Careful what you wish for.

What's up with that flower emoji? It's all over the place and it seems out of place.

lol I hate pop music AND roasties, bet you've never met anyone like me

"Deserved" is a loaded word. Did she dig her own grave with her naivety?

Yes.

I don't understand, if she hated Trump and defended Muslims collectively, why was she killed?

Wow, most feel so embarrassed right now

>radicalising more Muslims who will want to murder even more whites

great idea fucking retards, go on and create some more isis members

also you won't do shit pussy, keep larping

why is he authentified in twitter? wtf

All teenagers say now is 'omg im literally dead' and 'omg that literally killed me like totally dead'

She overdosed on the redpill.

>she

/thread

>4.109 SUKA

her avatar is with the actress who plays belle from abc's tv show once upon a time. it's probably a reference to that character

THE ONE THAT WANTED TO HITCH HIKE ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST TO PROVE HOW TOLERANT ISLAM IS

THEN GETS RAPED AND MURDERED ON HER FIRST DAY IN T*RKEY

Pottery

she was liberated by religion of peace.

You're all a bunch of worthless thoughtless hypocrites and you will never ever be anything but a parasite of the white race. Why do you even give a fuck about terrorism if you don't actually care about the victims? How can you be so ignorant and stupid? This girl is a dumb child, she didn't know better than to believe those things, she was taught that way by likely every adult she trusts in life. It's not as if all of you are any better, you just fall for the retarded right side of the kike bullshit distraction, you're just as bad as she is except that I doubt she'd be celebrating your deaths so that makes her better.

If you think she deserved to die because she was a degenerate, what exactly separates you from the terrorists? That you're too meek to act on your feelings like they do?

Self fulfilling prophecy in the great simulation. Omg totally gonna make me rich

#deathtotraitors
#freedom4brittain

>Like pottery in motion

Topkek

RIP shitbag

like pottery

checked and kek'd

Just been scrolling through her twitter.
What the fuck is wrong with these girls? How can they constantly tweet about this stupid boring shit nobody gives a fuck about.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

People are not smart enough to hold accountable for anything. Social pressure overrides logic unless you caught some DAMAGE at the right time

Just cattle, with a few cattle screaming frantically about danger and failing to prevent it

Nobody cares. Capital wins in the end. You won't fix this. Nobody will stop it. Get money and separate yourself. The richer you are the less you have to suffer

Her whole twitter is comedy gold
twitter.com/emiliesatwell

I bet she was thinking what's the point ...
Some piercing truth.

You hit the nail on the head

I see, thanks for the explanation.

oh wow lol

Holy shit

Maybe, God willing.

SAUCE PLS

Burn the coal... oh wait, nevermind

Lmfao hahaha they ALL likely deserved it.

wow. wlel thats a very apt bit of slang for the final generation before the great die-off

So many keks

Cocksucking traitors like him deserve it.

This.

Accumulate wealth and build wall.

Lol kids these days.

SLAY QUEEEN YASSSSSS

Got what she deserved
Literally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

LEL.

This

The revelation from this attack: most of you are posers. You are only here because you are failures, and can't get a girl. The resentment is obvious. Real men who care and matter are raising families and actually doing something. KYS

I fucking love this picture

>poke somebody with stick all day
>get surprised when he hits you

Yeah allahu ahkbar it is always good to kill people who don't live by our rules!!!! Yeaaaahhhhhhhh

poetic justice

Just leave this here.

Truly the face of Evil

is that real?

shiet

I thought about this, but actually it's not just herself she affected.

Somebody walks in the woods at night and gets eaten by a wolf, thats just digging her own grave with naivety.

Somebody tells everybody in the village that walking in the woods at night is safe and she and 21 others die in a wolf attack, then she is also partially to blame for their deaths.

>Praying for SUPER aids.

Found the basketball American.