Traveling to Italy soon, how fucked am I?

Burger here. Wife and I going to Rome soon. What's the status over there? Safe? Stuff to avoid? Stuff to see?

Should note too I saw a similar post, not affiliated with it just reminded me

Nice city, the country is shitty

I've been over in Europe a few times, but never there. Germany and England maybe.
Wife hasn't left country and is currently worried about safety.

*mainly. not maybe

Italy is nice, people are nice, food is good, you are pretty safe in Rome, nothing to worry about

Been there a few times, really nice city, peaceful (yet fast speaking and sometimes look angry, yet they aren't) peoples and awesome food.

I should say both of us have heritage from there
We're used to loud and fast talking people
I'm northern Italian, she's southern.

It's fine, the worst thing you'll find is niggers trying to sell you shit but they aren't dangerous

I heard Italy is rife with street urchins who steal from you, is that true?

Lol my wife was worried about this and bought a money belt.
I told her i'd just clock anyone who touched me.

Ah yeah, I remember that. Their leader had an half-umbrella on the top of his head and tried to sell us watches.

Inb4 don't buy anything from them OP

>I told her i'd just clock anyone who touched me
Why are amerilards such uncivilized savages? Must be all of that negroid interbreeding

>If you punch them, they win

absofuckinglutely

Come to Spain amigo, we have everything you need if you have dinero.

Safer than the average American city you ignorant lard ass

>I'm northern Italian, she's southern.
You're American. Stop this autistic faggotry.

Romans love their cats. They are all over the ancient sites. The street hustlers and gypsy kids can get a little aggressive. The train going to the Vatican is loaded with pickpockets. They are not violent, but will will push your nerves. See the Trevi fountain at night. It's kind of life changing.

stop being faggots, Europe is safe

Tim, you cant go around punching 3rd-worlders when they just want to appreciate the fine fabric you wear

Never seen one but i think there are some gypsy kids on the metro in Rome doing that

I agree, euros are mostly pussies,

Just keep your loud fucking mouth shut and you'll probably be fine.

Some arabs and niggers at the sights will try to take your hand and put some sort of bracelet on your arm which cannot be removed. So you basically have to pay those fuckers. Avoid them.

lol free bracelet what gives

They wont let you go without money. They will make a scene and they have friends nearby and in the end you will pay

>You just can't go punching people
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

A+ shoop

This.

I visited Rome and it's nice city but the niggers can get kind of aggressive. Don't give beggars money either and hand their shit back to them or they'll bother the fuck out of you.

now that's the issue
Never heard of this thing. But anyway, if you're in a public place, just fucking go on with your life. The police isn't (supposedly) retarded and will not trust some random sandnigger/gipsy.

It sucks though, even more if they have 'friends'. Fucking degenerates.

Yep, my uncle's been there around 5 times and they tried to rob him twice. The streets are loaded with niggers trying to sell you trinkets. Gotta be careful.

>It's fine,
t. gypsy who plans to steal OPs wallet

>It sucks though, even more if they have 'friends'. Fucking degenerates.
Kek.

Dumb burger. Enjoy your trip, you'll be fine.

Great city. Tons of Architectures from the last 2500 years. Beautiful girls everywhere.

Only 2 concerns: they drive like shit
and the usual tourist traps
You pay 6-7 euros for a coffee next to the big tourist spots. Go one street further and you'll get the better coffee for 1 Euro.

And off course the usual pickpockets around tourist traps and trainstations.

Friend was in Rome. Said there were pajeets, niggers and arabs. Have fun.

its actually becuase niggers here arent flighty little gypsies and will pursue you if you dont kick their ass right away.

Don't make eye contact with the niggers.

Watch your belongings at train stations.

Be wary of public parks.