Fuck the UK

Where my Serbian bros at?

Anyway I just wanted to say FUCK THE UK! Fuck that perfidious albion and hope Islamist kill all of you. You killed my people and killed my grandma in your NATO aitrstrikes. She was a nurse and was killed when she was returning home from the hospital one evening after spending 12 hrs caring for cancer patients.

You murdered Christians to save Muslims. Now muslims are murdering you.

Hope they completely exterminate you. You deserve it. You're scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ7woyumciQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h9JPCbbZk0s
youtube.com/watch?v=y1s6rJwPVv0
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
angrystaffofficer.com/2017/04/17/why-1866-set-the-stage-for-two-world-wars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Turk

serbia strong

Not a turk but your country is gonna be Caliphate soon, fucking cuck!

PS: Hope you lost some family yesterday.

roflmao you fled on tractor all the way to South Korea

Here. I assume you are an English teacher/soldier and not an actual Korean? That's usually the case with Japan. I've never seen an actual Jap post here.

>caring for cancer patients
Just because her grandson is autistic doesn't mean he's cancerous too.

Your grandma probably was happy to die knowing she had to raise a cuck like you.

Hope you nazi pieces of shit get hit too.

Ne. Moja pododica se preselila u Juznu Koreju posle rata. Moj otac je radio za Samsung. Sad zivim ovde sa porodicom.

>cuck
LMAO! Do you even know what that means, Mohammed?

PS: Hope you lost some family yesterday.

oh hey look its a catholic Serb

>OP fleeing on his tractor during operation storm, 1995

turbo tractor 1995.
turbo weeaboo shitposter 2017.

I see the catholic serbs are shitposting again.

Kakav ti je zivot tu? Kako te tretiraju Korejanci?

Your country and your prime minister Tony Blair supported islamic terrorists in the Balkans in the '90s, chav.

Serbs know their tractors, they even have a subject in school about tractors today.

look, its amphibian serb baiting as Koala. kek.
nice job on making your tractor float all the way down there.

>Mfw my country allowed Srebrenica happen after we were completely surrounded and Burgers/Britfags/Frogs refused to give us support
20 years later
>Erdogan and his Turk embassy calls us Nazis and get their shit kicked out

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ7woyumciQ

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Wut, what is a serb doing in Korea?

My family is from Belgrade. No tractors there.

Stay mad, montain jew, you're fucked as well. Mohammeds are breeding in your shithole of a country too.

>Kakav ti je zivot tu? Kako te tretiraju Korejanci?
Zivot je odlican. Nemam se puno zaliti. Ma bre dobro me tretiraju. Ako znas jezik, sve je lako. Osecam se kao kralj ovde.

Every time there's a terrorist attack in one of the NATO countries, I drink a shot of pic related. I never drink alcohol but on these special occasions, I indulge and enjoy it. Why? Because fuck the Europe and fuck these murdering NATO scum. Hope you all turn into Islamic shitholes. Hope I live long enough to see it!

not your diary, fag

t. abdul

I didn't kill any one of your retarded brothers/sisters actually. Is South Korea full of dense cunts like yourself or are you an exception?

jedi govna, cuck.

DANK good one

english
speaking
board

you are embarrassing yourself cuntass

its ok to be mad user let it out

>t. abdul
French are scum too. You too bombed us. Now your country's a dead nation. Niggers and arabs are already a majority in under 18 age groups. Your country's a police state at this point.

Fuck off frog.

>I didn't kill any one of your retarded brothers/sisters actually.
Couldn't care less. Your country did. So you're all culpable.

>Is South Korea full of dense cunts like yourself or are you an exception?
Must be the stubborn serb genes.

No, it's you who's a fucking embarrassment. These cunts killed our people. Now they're getting what they deserved. Fuck you too.

Why not work together? Bury the hatchet. Common enemy bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9JPCbbZk0s

oh lighten up mr. sandjak

youtube.com/watch?v=y1s6rJwPVv0

churchills dad was serb, thoughts?

hello there

just imagine OPs over excited drag-ula accent - voila, now it's 70% funnier. AND we bombed his granny.

>Frogs refused to give us support

The french army was so much pro Serbian in that time they could have participated to the happening.

Hope they get you mother next. Nothing personal.

>muslims to atlantis

*Adriatik

And how about they decide to reconvert?

>spending 12 hrs caring for cancer patients.
Sounds like we did you a favour

Of all the truths spoken few
The greatest one I hardly knew:
Serbia was right all along

they won't leave islam ever

I dont care if they become orthodox, catholic, go back to worshipping svarog veles and perun, or go ahead and become hinu or buhdist. They are spared if they convert and tear down the mosque

but that will not happen. I don't care were atlantis really was, so long as there is a mile of underwater water between us and them

>fuck the uk because of muslims
>serbia was literally a turk colony for 4 centuries
kek

>Hope you nazi pieces of shit get hit too.
pic related

We tried once (pic related). You ruined it.

raping some chink chicks
ik hou van hoooollaand

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

>Sounds like we did you a favour
That jihadist did you a favor too I guess.

Repeat after me: Not all muslims!

Keep on repeating that until you're all exterminated.

kek.

fucking cucks.

Of course. There's only one thing good for a muslim: a bullet to the head.

>raping some chink chicks
Plenty of white people in Seoul. No need to fuck asian pussy if you're not into it.

tito kept a lid on chetnik and ustase extremism

he as not pro croat as you put it

he was a sensible man, and people like him could have led us to a better future

But that is in the past now. I hope in ernest we will cooperate together and find a solution to the muslim question. Otherwise neither of our people will exist as they do today

Fuck Serbia. Baltic slavs are like niggers

That's nice of you.

>they won't leave islam ever
like they care. most of ''muslim'' of Balkans drink alcool eat pork

>but that will not happen
they were christians before turks showed-up. also serbs helped them.

He's telling the truth.

Now we got Kosovar (that probably have brothers with the nameTonibler) in Italy trying to doing Islamic terror attacks while our forces are patroling their home """country""" with our taxpayer money.

I meant Balkan, long day at work lol

Serbia needed a ruler and Tito took opportunity. instead of leaving Serbia to be zoned between Soviets and Western Allies after war just like Germany. And we knew at that time it was bad to have Ruskis in neighbourhood.

I can forgive diaspora because they're naturally cancerous, but do Serbs actually think they fought all those wars in the 90s because of religion, do they seriously believe they were literally fighting off an Islamic invasion by using paramilitaries made up of ex-cons and criminals to kill various ethnicities, some of which were the same religion as them?

I WANT to like Serbs but then they always make threads like this.

Brits are scum. Always were, but won't be for long.. because you're being exterminated by Islam. kek

Stay mad.

PS: See this pic? I actually printed this pic in color and framed it. It signifies complete destruction of Western Europe. I even donated money to the refugee cause so these scum can be sent to your shithole of an island. If they don't kill you, their children and grandchildren will.

Milosevic tortured and killed so many people that quite frankly, you deserved it.

Serbia deserved every little thing that happened to them. Bitch about it.

The whole world went to war because Serbia was going to get ruined by Austria-Hungary.

yea i agree

although today i seriously hope the russian army stays predominantly russian, improves, and gets stronger because i have zero faith that muslims won't take over europe in 50 years and that we will have to rely on a russian army to wipe them out.

You know there was a croat politician that i particularly liked in the 80s who wanted to open up yugoslavia to privatization and western capitalism, but the old communist guard of the serb run government blocked his proposals. Had we only listened.

do you look at them while you masturbate furiously to anime? kek

lmao this just revealed how fucking dumb you are

How do u like living in sk? I guess tey would assumr that u r ruskie or something. On refugee visa or permanent resident ?

>Milosevic tortured and killed so many people that quite frankly, you deserved it.
He did no such thing.

But hey, Belgium, your country (which was never even a real country) is dead too.

Hope they kill a member of your family next.

PS: Repeat after me: NOT ALL MUSLIMS. That'll help you cope with a descent into Caliphate.

not all of them my man

just the dumbshit liberals and their vulture politicians

also the quintessentially british cultural diversity
I hope the slavs will be able to save the western euros some day for their sake and ours

muslims deserve torture and killing

Also , why dont you go back to serbia? Korea is gonna get fucked bigtime by the commie president

>The whole world went to war because Serbia was going to get ruined by Austria-Hungary.
You're a fucking clueless moron.

angrystaffofficer.com/2017/04/17/why-1866-set-the-stage-for-two-world-wars/

Serbia was just one domino in a huge fuckup that rest of the Europe created.

>not all of them my man
I'll let god separate good from bad ones. I just don't care. I take extreme pleasure in seeing them destroyed by their own stupidity.

And please, Brits, don't blame Serbia for your own destruction. It was a suicide of your nation.

>Also , why dont you go back to serbia? Korea is gonna get fucked bigtime by the commie president
No it won't.

And if there's another war in the Balkans, you bet I'll go back to remove kebab. I spent two (mandatory) years in ROK Army and I was trained well. I'll use my skills to defend my people and fight your nigger and spic army when they are sent, again, to murder my people.

Care to answer me?

yea it is their own fault, you got me there

in a few generations time, when muslims literally consume most of the world, ill be laughing in my grave cause all you western anons will have muslim grandchildren kek

Bosnian Muslims will never leave Islam just to spite Serbs and Croats

It's not about religion, it's about nationalism fueled by religions

Your country is an irrelevant backwater shithole that has never and will never accomplish anything.

Why did you go? Im a goom, and did two years also, and guarantee you that you font learn shit. Were you in some special non korean unit? Hows your korean? Really insterested to hear your story out

dont be mad bro

So now you r korean citizen, i presume

ever heard of electricity, yeh you're welcome

>He did no such thing.

He try to remove Bosnians, Croats and Albanians but at the end the Serbs got removed.

i have not been in church in 4 or 5 years

i have not done much other than celebrate easter/christmas in my home

My hate does not extend towards croats, i honestly feel pretty bad that we have such poor relations. And i wish them the best in the future. Hopefully they leave the eu before getting a massive migrants quota. Probably will happen.

But the muslims deserve nothing but death and i am 1000% sympathetic towards fighting alongside ANY of my fellow slavs to get rid of islam in the region.

Fuck off Lazar. You're probably more roach than the average Bosniak

good to know nigger . will spread this info .fuckin bolchewist scum .

>muh acomplishments

well said user

>in a few generations time, when muslims literally consume most of the world, ill be laughing in my grave cause all you western anons will have muslim grandchildren kek
I hope you're right. And I hope their grandchildren are BLACK MUSLIMS!
>Your country is an irrelevant backwater shithole that has never and will never accomplish anything.
We don't have to. We just have to OUTLIVE YOUR SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY! And you know what, we will. Just like Israel will too.

>So now you r korean citizen, i presume
Yeah, of course. Speak perfect Korean too. Had to serve in the Army too... because it comes with the citizenship. Learned all kinds of fun stuff... from American and ROK instructors. Fun times.

>He try to remove Bosnians, Croats and Albanians but at the end the Serbs got removed.
They tried to remove us too. But hey, enjoy that smelly nigger arab shithole called France. Hope I see you in the news... as a victim of another attack.

Until then, repeat after me: NOT ALL MUSLIMS.

Religious warfare is SO 500 years ago.

Even communism vs capitalism came and went.

Get with the times. Everything is now globalism vs protectionism.

This.

Stop being so butthurt. You live in Korea now, use it. In Korea, you are not a Serb, but a white man, which is actually something worth the pride.

Take the redpill on Serbia, our culture is self-destructive and purely reactionary. It's always about a "small man" sticking it to the "big guy": servant to the king, by getting away with a crime against his laws, congregation member to the priest, by getting away with sin against his god, son to father, by doing the opposite of his wishes.

That is why we can only exist under government, spiritual and family tyranny, and if left to our own devices, will treat each other like enemies.

So no, I'm a moral person, I don't violate the things we deem holy just for the fuck of it, so I don't feel any kind of allegiance to Serbia.

When did u move to sk? How old were u? Cuz before 2014 ish, non ethic koreans didnt have to serve

I have seen hundreds of bosnians in my life and they all have a turksih muslim form of face. When they have the beard its like looking at a chechen.

Please, no requests for PII. I've said enough about myself.

>being used as puppets because all your leadership for a long time has been completely cucked into beig instrumental in ((them)) fucking the world up somehow makes me responsible
Ok

don't be a patriot while posting from the other end of the world.

ottomans never inhabited our territories, James.

K. When i go to itaewon and play remove kebab, will expect to see you sing along

So what about the conquest of Mehmed II

>Stop being so butthurt. You live in Korea now, use it. In Korea, you are not a Serb, but a white man, which is actually something worth the pride.
I will always be a Serb first, you treacherous piece of shit.

And I will never forgive these scum for murdering my grandmother. She was the best grandma ever and cared more about others than about herself. She was the kindest person I ever had a pleasure of knowing.

Until these NATO scum are exterminated through their own incompetence and """LIBERAL VALUES""" I will keep on reveling in their misfortune.

the guy in the pic is whiter than serbs

Where did this man touch you?

Edgy: The Post

>And I will never forgive these scum for murdering my grandmother. She was the best grandma ever and cared more about others than about herself. She was the kindest person I ever had a pleasure of knowing.
>Until these NATO scum are exterminated through their own incompetence and """LIBERAL VALUES""" I will keep on reveling in their misfortune.
I wish all the worst to the neocons and the kikes who were leading them at the time, but this is not the fault of the Western countries and its people, like Britain or Germany, since they are under the occupation as much as we are.

The only thing you can wish for is to eradicate that liberal-globalist mafia and reestablish European societies.

And if that happens, Serbia will become liberal just to spite the rest of Europe.