Why does the Christian god allow Allah's followers to keep murdering people?

Why does the Christian god allow Allah's followers to keep murdering people?

Why are you not destroying their places of worship in retaliation? If God can only act through people, don't you think he would encourage revenge against the shitskins?

Because he doesn't exist

Europe has lost the light of Christianity

Because your sky fairy is just a meme.

He is punishing modern humanity for their degenerate behavior.

Because Muslims truly are god's followers.
>Don't eat pork
>hate women
>fight in the name of god
They're basically the best followers god can ask for tbqh so he sends them to kill secular degenerates.

>don't you think he would encourage revenge against the shitskins?

he doesn't stop it either

>Why does the Christian god allow Allah's followers to keep murdering people?
Might you consider that Muslims is God's way of exercising his wrath against our sinful, degenerate, nihilistic people? Much like how he incinerated Sodom and Gomorrah?

Ariana Grande is, by all estimations, a whore. She is a modern day Jezebel and any parent who took their child to be corrupted by her filth last night in all honesty deserves their agony this morning.

God is punishing them for their wicked ways. Please turn Europe into Fire and brimstone bonfire God

isnt it crazy that the majority of humans on earth have a mental illness and are in a constant state of denial?

Because God is not an entity within reality but the entity of reality, the means of our existence. And to give free will. If God were to manifest itself as an entity and directly interfere in our affairs, it would fuck up our societies and free will.

If the Muslims were keeping a tally and condemning all of Christendom for the decimation of their lands and murder of their people, the body count and degree of destruction committed by Christians upon Muslims is unequivocally and exponentially higher. But you'll make a distinction between the innocent individual and the perpetrators when it comes to you. You dehumanize people and their blood is cheap, not worth a mention. So forgive me for not condemning 1.3 Billion HUMANS.

Are you referring to the Crusades and shit? You realize before the first crusade was even called that Muslims advanced to Tours France and almost reached Constantinople through the Sultanate of Rum, right? The Crusades were the papal response to the threat of Islam across greater Europe. The papacy was basically the only international organization that had intelligence reports from all regions in Christian Europe, therefore the only one who took note of Islam as a monolithic entity, as it invaded Sicily, Spain, and Rum. Not to mention the slaver fleets on the Mediterranean.

If you look at the death tolls on the Muslim side, ESPECIALLY against those who were not 'of the book' (Hindus, Buddhists, pagans), tbe death tolls were savage.

Get BTFO faggot.

More Muslims die fighting the terrorists than you faggots. Your governments support them and actively seek to remove any secular, stable government in the region.

The Saudis can get away with murder and never pay a price. You allow them to create a problem and then to propose the solution to the problem, while innocents in other countries suffer.

Your leaders have the nerve destroy nations and threaten to destroy more as if it was a conversation about whether or not to take sunday drive.

You're arrogant to no limit, blood thirsty, terrorist enabling, apathetic little bitches.

Get fucked

If Christians were to start bombing mosques and killing Muslims (again) they would be no better then them.

Yeah, because the people of America actually had a direct choice in that, right? Its all to protect (((Israel))) and weaken all of the regional nations so that Israel can expand its influence and power. Not to mention having the Saudis as our minion that we're allowing to become a regional hegemon under our hegemony.

Let me ask, which presidential candidate promised to stop involvement and actually did? Or just advocated not getting involved and lost? Look at Trump, even he ended up bombing Syria over Turkey's chemical weapon trade to the rebels.

Doesnt mean I give a fuck about sandniggers. They were shit historically and they havent changed. I dont care about their fallen if they continue to attack us.

nice none argument you fat kike

You sure got blown the fuck out there mudslime.

>Q4E

If God is real, he certainly won't be rushing to Europe's aid. In all likelihood, if God is real, he probably supports the muslims.

Have you ever read the old testament? That shit is terrifying.

Because Christians are a bunch of limp-wristed pussies
They are the ones that preach to their followers to bring refugees

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

>Christian god allow Allah's followers
Its the same god you dumbtard.

Lots of conservatives hold traditional Christian values, and they obviously aren't big fans of Islam or refugees.
I wouldn't be surprised if a large population of Christian Americans would tolerate Muslim refugees entering the country yet secretly loathe them.

You faggots are so "redpilled" but you still think it's muslims...you're fucked in your heads

No. Jesus is still seated inside the vatican, the catholic mother Church. People are just too blind to see it.
>muh lgbt
>muh race
>muh protestant ethics
>muh anglo capitalism
Give up your false idols and see the truth. Only then God will smash the tower of babel and restore our nations.

Nice pasta

>(((Me)))
>Not (((them)))
This shit has been in motion for a long time. And its not because the average american gives a fuck about your shitty deserts. And its only okay to have oil rigs on 'muslim holy lands' as long as its in your hands, considering that is the only source of wealth for your backwards ass region. Oh that and opium. The oil wasnt for the U.S anyway, it is for Europe. It was to provide a cheaper source of oil for Europe so that they wouldnt be reliant on Russia for it. Why do you think Russia invaded first? If they controlled the middle eastern oil in addition to their own, Europe would have to become closer to Russia rather than the U.S.

Do you forget the forged evidence that Bush used to invade Iraq? That was Clapper and the CIA, the (((deep state))). U.S citizens hardly have control over foreign policy.

The more attacks that you carry out that you consider "justified," the harder we will fuck you sand boy. Plays right into (((their))) hands.

Explain yourself...

> I'm a hypocritical faggot who doesn't want to be blamed for other's actions but I'm too retarded to see that I am doing the same thing.

Fuck you

It's because WE listened to the Jews because we thought: hey, this will make me rich pretty quick! It's our selfishness that made the Jews win. We need to carry our crosses till we can overcome (((them))).

Lol. Still waiting on you to name a candidate we had that would change anything. Obviously I am a hypocrite for a decision I had no part in.

Look at south east Asia where you savages are killing droves of people. Your religion is wrong and your people are savages. Just like it was a thousand years ago. Time to wake the fuck up or get BTFO of your own countries. Whine all you want, but the cards are not in your hands bud.

Because we've forsaken god in the West. The tide of Islam has not.

South East Asia? Loooool The Muslims in Burma are being burned alive you fucking faggot. You have the nerve to keep saying "you" but keep flapping your cock holster about how things that your people do have nothing to do with you. The level of cognitive dissonance is mind boggling. After raping vietnam, laos, and korea you have the nerve to talk. You're an idiot.

I never brought up candidates faggot don't change the subject

>
The answer to most terrorist attacks.

Israel did it.