Mfw when you're all a bunch of Islam-sympathizing cuck Satanists

> all these pol users justifying the deaths of these young people

Why are you guys even against terrorists again? You basically believe the same thing as them (degenerates should be put to death) except you're just so docile and domesticated that you don't even have the strength to act on your beliefs?

I used to think it was the kikes but it's not, it's you people who will be responsible for the death of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaXxeK7NHjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>caring about dead roasties who would grow up to be textbook leftists at a concert promoting degeneracy of the highest order on a schoolnight

Le epic if you dont like wymyns you're a muslim meme!

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

It's mostly paki posters who justify it. Do you expect any of them to care about humanity, nevermind women?
Your shit countries weren't going anywhere anyway. The white man did you a favour.

So what you're saying is that the Islamic terrorists are correct, that young white women who participate in degenerate activities should be blown up?

we can be both against mudshits and dead degenerates

that's what it's like to be white, having everything

Not blown up but if you expect us to be all sad and pious about future race traitors dying you're in for a shock mr reddit

Why are you against mudshits when all they do is kill degenerates? They share your beliefs, the only difference is that they have enough of a spine to do something about it.

There's a difference between "not being sad" and saying they deserved it, which is what is happening everywhere on this board right now. If you think that they deserved it, you objectively have the same beliefs as the guy who walked in their with the bomb.

get back on your meds, Otis

I agree with you but not for the reasons you've stated.
Degenerate pedos killing degenerate pedos. Win/win. Here it's probably a weird one because it would be like a pedo killing their own victim, which just proves they're degenerate. Jews are sandniggers. Sandniggers are jews. I don't see any contradiction in hating both of them.

Ummm I'm not sure what you mean, I hate kikes, I hate any sandnigger with extremist beliefs. I don't hate the children who died in this attack and I absolutely don't think they deserved it. That's my only argument.

Liberals want to be killed by terrorists for their white guilt. You'd have to be a horrible supremacist not to appreciate that everyone is a winner here.

Fuck coal burners....They deserve to burn

What does that have to do with a bunch of children at a concert?

Because besides the little kids, pieces of Shit like that defend "refugees" and Islamic invasion are the REASON you have to deal with this. It's there fault those people are in there country en masse. They are traitors inviting the hordes in. We feel for the kids. The rest just got there fucking hearts desire in there Muslim buddies.

Yeah I see what you're saying, but it's like--degenerates are going to be degenerate..pedos are going to rape and kill kiddos. That's life. If we wiped out their sadist pedo religions we'd probably be rid fo 90 percent of this bullshit, but yeah #tolerance jew faggotry reigns.

>taking anything from 4skin and making it real

No it's not, it's fucking kikes and politicians and people in Israel you idiot. They are the reason, the people are just victims of their shit and now you're one too because you're falling for their propaganda and pointing fingers at the leftists (who happen to be your fellow tribe) instead of at them.

They are just dumb humans who have been raised and taught by people that they trust that their beliefs are morally better than ours. They want to do what is right, its not their fault they're not super intelligent people who saw through the bullshit as children while it was being shoved down their throats. I mean JESUS you guys post these ridiculous child-aimed race mixing and pro-refugee propaganda pieces, commercials and viral videos and shit, and you post them and freak out because you understand their purpose yet when it comes to the people who were targeted by that propaganda, you forget all about the purpose and just get mad at them for being fooled.

They created the problem, they get to reap what they have sown. The only way they will understand their mistake is more. More rape, more murder, more disease, more assault.

Symbolically, it was quite a powerful attack; Ariana Grande is a poster girl for the modern whore, she and her fans are a distillation of everything wrong with society. They were living their hedonistic, care-free, "Multi-culturalism is good and practicable and I don't know what 'danger' is because evil White men have protected me so well for so long even though I don't realize it and I hate them now let's have fun" lives one moment, and the next...Islam. 20 dead, more to come. The Migrant Crisis is the most easily avoidable crisis the West has ever known.

It has to get worse. There's no other way to make them understand the depth of their failure. And if they never understand, then Islam will have earned its place here in the West. They will have proven themselves. You get the domination you deserve.

>implying any sandnigger doesn't have extremist beliefs
Your taqiyya won't work here, Ahmed. Fuck off.

You're scum. Oh no women are roasties. And that's why I am happy they died. Absolutely pathetic and you wonder why women are roasties it's because men are either straight up degenerate or defeatist little fucking bitches like you.

Our country men and women were killed last night and you celebrate it like a sand nigger.
Pathetic.

you miss the point, completely. we're not celebrating their deaths, but it's poetic justice when a demographic that consistently buries its head in the sand and silences the opposition is targeted.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Exactly, it seems like a lot of you Brits are unfortunately becoming red pilled to the idiocy of the people on this site because of all of the disrespect being flung around.

Why on Earth would you people expect these little girls to start listening to you and trusting you on these issues when you act like soulless monsters who hate them? They're going to look to whoever acts like they care about taking care of them authentically, whoever acts like they truly have their best interests at heart, and they're going to trust them and whatever they say. The people who do that for these girls are their parents, teachers, the government and even their peers who are all just brainwashed as well. So she's got nice people she trusts telling her be a leftist and mean people who tell her that they dislike her who want her to become right-wing, which is she logically gonna go with?

It's a culling of willing idiots. It's chiefly, albeit not entirely, women who vote with their feelings and their cunts and who fostered this Hell to begin with.

Some number of innocent people, who did not support these policies, and some children as well, will inevitably die or be terribly injured. This is unfortunate, and also necessary if we are to have any solution to this problem which never had to be a problem to begin with. That's on their heads, not ours.

I still find what you're saying disgusting and flawed but there is a difference between people like you saying that this unfortunate suffering will be necessary to help change things, and people who flat out say that these children deserved this. Anyone who thinks that people should be murdered because their way of living is too liberal isn't really any different than a Muslim are they?

Oops this was meant for you

>future race traitors dying
What the fuck are you talking about. Race mixing is a fucking meme you faggot. Look up the actual numbers you fucking lunatic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you had any sense , you would kill yourself .

No one cares, no one will ever care and let me tell you why....

WE WILL TAKE OUT ISLAM LIKE WE TOOK OUT OUR OWN TOWERS , WE ARE BAT SHIT CRAZY WITHOUT INBREEDING AND A PEDAFILE PROPHET

// Patriots are coming for you....

>Sup Forums goes around talking to little girls about Islam and why Hitler was right about Jews

Are you this god damn dumb? Who the fuck talks to "little" girls? we're talking about grown ass women who love them some multi-kulti and got blown to bits for it. Yeah a kid or two died, how is that on my hands?

This is all objectively true...but remember the true architect.

Dude please stop getting so worked up over a copy pasta troll

but I love to troll too... c'mon man....

ok ok you're right....

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

You're the one whose dumb. Little girls read about you in the news, online, they come here and see your posts, they see right-wing social groups popping up in their schools and on social media, they are aware of the left vs. right and every example of the right side that they get from y'all is hostile and not inviting at all.

Can we agree to let this thread die

/thread

And yet women are unironic ally muslim.

The female brain rationalizes its obsession with power. It will adopt whatever viewpoint attacks them.

In 10 years when these littl girls grow up they will convert en masse to Islam.

If the attackers were white, it would be okay

>And yet
You completely missed the point.

No
It was the jews
Look at Hitler
He liked Muslims.
Who got apologies from ISIS.

>Guys, I hate Muslims and niggers as much as the next guy and they're killing our beautiful babies and daughters, too bad they can't now grow up to fuck 100's of men before having a nigger baby and voting for our country to be further cucked
Classic Reddit mentality, fuck off. The more mass-casualty terrorist attacks, the faster we can get right wing movements growing with the normies. I'm not happy that they are killed but they are necessary casualties considering 90% of normies(particularly in brown town UK) still love Islam and think they aren't a problem.

I meant the Jews got apologies from ISIS, not Hitler

Because Trump just sided with the muslim world so now pol must love them

>Anyone who thinks that people should be murdered because their way of living is too liberal

Strawman. But now that you mention it, there's a reason Islam has gained so much traction lately: they are strong, and the West is weak. The West has been in such a state of over-abundance in regard to resources that it's forgotten itself and forgotten adversity, forgotten hard truths about nature, religion, and race. This is thanks to Leftists.

Hence, the Multi-Kulti delusions that are now the greatest existential threat to Western Civilization. Thomas Sowell explains the delusions:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaXxeK7NHjs

You have no arguments and you are fabricating strawmen about "le ebil right wing gwoops" when the truth is that every initiation of force has been from Leftists like ANTIFA who substitute broken bottles and bike locks for arguments, because they have none, like you, you dumb concern trolling cunt. "Trump says mean things" didn't work, and replacing "Trump" with any other individual or group won't work either.

Now what the fuck do you mean """little""" girls? What is this obsession with the specification "little" girl?

>For you islamophobic people.
Implying I'm afraid of you, instead of thinking about the best way to wipe you off the face of this planet.

IM JUST A NORMAL DUDE IN AN OFFICE, AND I WANT A WAR. I WANT A WAR SO FUCKING BAD I CAN TASTE THE BLOOD. I CAN'T WAIT TO KILL THESE THINGS.

"seeing" a bigger picture, "showing" that bigger picture, not leading by better example still makes you the useful dipshit like the lot in the western's gov.

much?

>126755890
nice copypasta
cheap troll, you won't get an (you)