PAY YOUR RESPECTS FOR THOSE DENIED ENTRY

For those of you who don't know, yesterday a bunch of kids were killed and many injured, Islamophobia was running wild thereafter, 103 years ago today some people were denied entry into Canada. 24 were allowed and the rest were sent back to India. When they arrived in India they rioted and faught against the police, 19 people were killed.

Trudeau is right, the immigration policy of 100 years ago was wrong and we should continue apologizing for the sake of world image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEr0TsUXJPY
youtube.com/watch?v=38U0BQQLzK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it this?
youtube.com/watch?v=VEr0TsUXJPY

Nobody knows about that incident here, all we have is a coin about it.

>flag

Answer the question

He isn't wrong. Our racist prejudices ended up with 19 p[people dieing, we should apologize.

RIP all those stopped by RACIST borders, anyone dying after being denied their RIGHT to immigrate by any cause is a victim that should be remembered just like holocaust victims!

Funny part is that those people were economic migrants.

There is no question in your whole fucking paragraph. Are you from French Canada or just a retard who can't even speak his own language properly.

Second, we don't care about Komagatamaru because unlike your country, our political history predates 4000 BCE, we don't have enough time to teach our kids such minor incidents in history.

Unlike you cucks, we can get over things pretty easily except if its about not shitting on streets, we can't get over that.

They were slaves? Canada could have had a slave industry?
To think I could have been the heir to a plantation. fml

Why is the heraldry shown only providing British and French flag? What about all the new Canadians that have built Canada to the country it is today? Where's the CCCP flag and Islamic insignia. Where is the Indian flag? British and French flag should be replaced.

canada=bad
you should feel bad. you're bad. very bad people. you must atone!

Even worse than the explosion in Manchester was an explosion of islamphobia on twitter
#BAKA

>we can get over things pretty quickly
What was there to get over? They were economic migrants that were refused entry and subsequently rioted in India and were therefor killed. Who was wronged by whom here?

True

That's what I am saying. Its a very minor incident for nations who have a long history, since USA and Canada barely have a 200 years of history, there morons think that refusing migrants and tossing tea in sea are important incidents.

Answer the question Pajeet

Keeping out foreigners is in the interest of the country. Your Prime Minister should apologize to the native (white) people of his country for insulting them with his groveling.

They are bad man, very bad man!

We forget illegal albanian immigrants drowned making the trip to Italy barely 20 years ago, this cuck remembers 19 pajeets killed rioting 106 ago.

What question leaf? What is your question?

We never asked for your apology about the incedent, not our fault if you have such a cuck leader.

If we would want an apology we would ask brits to apologize for Jalianwallan Bagh massacre.

ANSWER THE QUESTION PAJEET

WE ALL WANT AN ANSWER

STOP AVOIDING WHAT WE ALL WANT TO KNOW

You need to ask a question to get an answer.

Indians are all right in my book. Hindus are very good people in my experience.

To this day I feel very bad for making fun of this Hindu kid in my class when I was in highschool. He's a penile surgeon now, and I'm a wagecuck.

go figure.

ANSWER THE QUESTION

That's right. In America, it's the 0th Amendment that everyone in the world has the right to move here, especially if they really want to, even more so if they're brown and poor. America exists to make life easier for targets of sympathy. saged

Does he ever spend any time on issues that actually matter to Canadians?

He wants to work just one day a week. Now ask your question again

Jesus Christ just ask him a question you spastic fuck. You already lost any comedic capital that joke had

back into the call center Pajeet goes,

I bet they pay their internet connection with shit

Autismo

Thanks mate

>His country doesn't have a free unlimited 4g internet provider

Thanks Trudeau for letting in my familia to work in Canada and send money back here to allow me to live like a NEET king.

rare flag

Free plumbing too

youtube.com/watch?v=38U0BQQLzK0

What do you think of India's future? This guy seems to think India could literally become the new financial centre of the world once bitcoin takes off

And today they are denying white immigrants instead.

Fuck it. This country is going to get what it deserves in 20 years...

Its free if it doesn't exist

Well there are many white people who say India will be a power financial or military, then autists like on this site start believing that Indians are the ones that are saying such stuff and hence they start memeing stuff like superpower2020

Never forget. Never turn away an immigrant again.

I have an innocent question with not offence in mind, why does your people have a problem with going to the toilet? No offence :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD