/DFG/ DNC IS FUCKED GENERAL

DELIVER!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 shekels says its something retarded and this fat fuck is just drawing attention to himself

That's what I fear. Kim Dotcom is known for Megaupload.

I mean I could be wrong but who knows. He may know people in that part of the Deep Web.

This fat motherfucker better deliver. I've had a hard on all day.

I thought he did something like this during the election and it turned out to be absolutely nothing

Prepare for blueballs

He's known for being fucked over by the US government.

yeah I remember something about the DNC or Pizzagate and it was literally a text file with links to archived Sup Forums threads.

when it's nothing since it's Kim what will we do? Remember when he promised Killaries 33k emails, and there was another one before that.. he always build shit up and then never delivers.

I really hope I'm wrong this time.

Why can't I access the Seth Rich general. What are fagmods doing? Anyone else?

people stored things they shouldnt have on mega, fatdotcom is fat and lifeless so he obviously breached privacy on mega and found these things. this is why mega got designated a threat

hes just gonna say that he saw files that verify something someone said without any proof

That fatass has never delivered and i highly doubt that he will today.... The tweet from Assange was taken way out of context and now people think Kim is the source even though there is nothing to back his claims!

I have nothing personally against kim dotcom, but does anyone else remember the time he claimed to know where Hillary's emails were, then said he would release them on a date, then on that date, he simply tweeted "The NSA have them all!" and everyone was like "yes, we know..." and it was a huge disappointment

If this fat fuck is just leading us on... I really hope he eats one too many cheeseburgers and has a fucking heart attack. This is not the time to be LARPing, Kim.

Kim will deliver. When has Sean Hannity ever been wrong about anything?

>Syke got yas are you actually retarded to believe there is a conspiracy about this

hes also known for making hyperbolic twitter claims for attention

I think he has evidence that Seth Rich's name was unmasked during surveillance of Assange and that Seth's name was then given to the DNC.

>When has * ever been wrong about anything?

Digits and he's got a phone recording from Seth on the night of the murder.

Kim is full of shit! At first i support him because I though he would deliver but then realized, oh...... He's a fucking SCAM!

Remember this?

No way

It was fucking nothing

ah.... never seen that before

Jeez all this literally nothing is making me kinda sleepy. Anyone else feel like taking a nap?

Wasnt this the day a lot of the internet went down and Assange went missing? That would add some plausibility that they tried to release them but couldnt

newfags who don't remember this guy got baited hard

>draw attention to himself
>use it to promote mega
>user base on mega grows
>sells user data to law agencies
>??????
>profit?

Yes he is attention hungry, to say the least. But he was always looking for sympathy from all sorts of Webkids, hackers, gamers and stuff by showing passion and winning in a fair game. As I mentioned before if he would just get attention he could just tell the wildest stories about Trump and would get instant endless massmedia Airtime. Who knows.

Hey guys even Styx is turning on him so chances are its another DNC trick or a massive attempt to derail the seth rich conspiracy! Then again it could pizzia gate 2.0 and it turns to fucking nothing

See
You're an idiot.

he's a fame-seeking charlatan

deep web doesnt exist

>tfw it's him promoting megaupload 3.0

What the fuck is up with you?

you could tell it was nothing because if it was something the mods would have deleted the threads like they do all the other good ones

only thing giving me vague hope is sean hannity bothering with this blob

and its very vague fucking hope

I've already read this. Sleepy sleepy. Nuclear Codes

It was the only legal thing he could do. Should he hack into the NSA steal the files and publish them illegaly instead?
He made it clear that they would be easy to find, if one wanted to. No willingness to follow this lead, says enough. Though he is an attention seeker of the hightest order, but not a straight out liar.

If he had something he would have revealed it already. You don't announce your intentions and give your enemies a 24 hour window to kill you

Kim's been known to exaggerate his stuff. Still eager to see what he brings to the table and hopefully it's more than a larp.

that's not the only kind of hungry he is

he has had control over seths accounts the entire time. he had to hype shit to get the people responsible to move and get into them and change things (reddit post, gmail phone number) all while he recorded it. then the dnc & deep state breathes a sigh of relief. all before this fat fuck sits on them and does the lot of them in at once.. brilliant actually

best case is tease hard enough to prompt enemies playing their cards, adopt countermeasures, then release whatever... but this assumes a lot, likely over optimistic.

it's a Trailer to a Documentary to a Movie that was made about the Election, Seth, DNC Etc.

>people are betting on gangnam style to be the one to provide the smoking gun on the seth rich assassination

what a time to be alive.

note: i really, REALLY hope he isn't fucking around, but getting your hopes up before something 'major' is 'supposed' to happen is a sure fire way to be let down.

>it's a Trailer to a Documentary to a Movie that was made about the Election

uh, source

source Is I'm in Kims FTP and he just uploaded a

>that'sbullshitbutibelieveit.jpg

He hinted that he had Hillary's emails

then he just told the government how to get it from the NSA.

That's about it.

hahaha

more crap for the crap factory

when will you retards realize that there is no pizzagate and no seth rich conspiracy

called it

Nice try, dipshit.

It's gonna be this all over again. Just lure us along for nothing

p o s t a p i c t u r e

i predict this will be even more of a nothingburger than the project veritas flops

kek will confirm

Are these sandnigger happenings globalist false flags designed to distract from the 400 pound hacker's big news today?

His name was Seth Rich you disgusting kike shill and you'll hang with the rest of your shekel shining traitors

Did Biden ever get a job at the MPAA for having NZ steal kims cars?

No proof just a statement

here's what I have on the Seth Rich case so far
docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit#