I drew it out for you virgins so that maybe you can understand

I drew it out for you virgins so that maybe you can understand

I wish you hadn't.

Don't be ignorant

You fucked it up right from the start. "transgender" isn't a third biological sex, it would be another gender, except it's not, it's supposed to be when you're male sex and female gender or vice versa. And intersex would be a third sex, not a third gender.

Only even THAT is bullshit, because in fact mental gender does not exist at all, and all mammals are exactly either male or female. "Intersex" is a shitty vague clinical label for kids born with fucked up privates, but it is genetic expression, not anatomy which makes you male or female.

I drew it out for (you) so that maybe you can understand

Hopefully I've cleared this up for you, buddy.

Kys

That's the truth right there.

/thread

>comes to Sup Forums to convert people who are intolerant of the sexually incomprehensible
>within the first 7 words shames Sup Forums for being virgins

You're about as intelligent as your handwriting suggests.

/thread

Show tits.

And where do science and chromosomes fit in to this?

Fucking misogynist

pic related

that's what I identify myself as, furthermore, I now identify myself as having had sex with you. Who are you to deny my reality, cunt?

>tfw OP is actually right
>tfw Sup Forums still can't differentiate between gender and sex

:/ feels absolutely medieval in here.

ICD-10 and DSM aren't written in stone. They basically mean nothing. Being gay was in there too but was removed.

Is that gingerbread?

sage goes in the options field

The idea of mental gender was created by a literal pedophile named John Money who tortured a kid until he killed himself

Bill please

kek

Mentally ill blown out once again.

At root, the notion of gender pronouns is a category error, a misunderstanding of the nature of language. Gender identities don’t have pronouns, for the same reason ages and skin colors don’t—namely that sexes do have pronouns. There can be no such thing as a non-binary pronoun because there are no non-binary sexes, and there can be no such thing as a neutral pronoun because there are no non-sexed bodies
Listening to a Book made by a Consensus of Doctors or a Leaf ?
You allready know the outcome

but that's wrong you moron

There is no such thing as "trans-" dumbass.

The Sup Forums don't very much like the idea of transsexuals. Even though it's a self solving problem.

female could be considered mentally ill as well

Your handwriting is terrible and your representation of the human body leaves a lot to be desired.

D- (and I'm being kind here,)

The first thing I found on Google.

>here's some made up shit
>now adopt my values and interpretation of the world in accordance with my whims

KEK

Actually, orientation would be the groin. Sex would be the body, and identity would be the brain (because it's all in your head).

Kek

Not sure why my flag is American... I'm from Birmingham.

where's the 2 spirit you scum?

alabama?

>sexuality is only a 1-dimensional spectrum
Fucking bigots

Fucking bigot, can't you tell that he sexually identifies as British!

I'd rather deal with this guy. He's not asking for us to mangle human language and accommodate him at every turn (except maybe for a warm, flat rock to lay on in the sun).

... You're in Intro to Sociology aren't you

Yes OP is correct

>OP shows Sup Forums his social studies homework

You sicken me.