Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vE8XJEeOpyA
twitter.com/emiliesatwell/status/759849942957436929
youtube.com/watch?v=uuL6cJPz3Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>girl who died tweeted out against trumps muslim ban
pic pls

thanks New Zealand bro

>you deserve to die because of your opinion!

not suprised

>its gonna kill me
is this shit shooped

i dont give a fuck about these people. Good, they got blown to bits by the diversity they love so much. Good riddance.

My issue is this keeps happening in lands that should remain white. Let the virtue signallers be the kindling.

cuck faggot

they don't deserve it. not at all. i agree that pop stars like that bitch last night are degenerate as fuck and only make little girls like her hate themselves more..but no, she and the rest did not deserve to die because of it.

Yeah, fuck that 8 year old girl for liking pop music.

Reconsider your life OP.

They deserve to die because they enable the situations for this to happen.

And guess what, they died.

I'm sorry but we warned them

anybody that uses the term degenerate as a pejorative is an autistic virgin. It is known.

>cuck faggot/racist biggot!

always great arguments

most people throw rationality out of the window when they become to emotionaly invested

Their parents shouldn't allow her to go to a Jew music concert coming from the mouth of a talentless whore

Kys

If you think an innocent 8 year old deserved to die then you need to re-evaluate yourself.

same could be said about anyone who didn't hold an isolationist policy from the start

thank you ancestors for getting in contact with the other races, thank your countries for explotation and bombing

oh wait, this sounds familiar, its almost like the SJW and the alt-right have something in common... hmmm

yet here you are still using "autistic" and "virgin" to add injury to your insults

please go back to plebbit

>be brainwashed for years by jew music about being a strong slut who need no man except fucking niggers

That was her future upbringing

R E T A R D

youtu.be/vE8XJEeOpyA
Muslim apologists right now

Yeah if your opinion is ignorant and leads to the death of others, you indeed do deserve to die because of it.

The 8 year old was on their way to becoming another regressive SJW, conditioned to overreact on queue to buzzwords and to assert personal feelings instead of facts. Trash should be taken out early. The thing about the left is that they're doing it t.o themselves. We can sit back, watch, and say we told you so. Enjoy your religion of peace as it implodes

everybody is dumb as a kid. they could have become good people later in life.

twitter.com/emiliesatwell/status/759849942957436929

Oh yeah, because taking massive amounts of dangerous people without education and that are often ISIS members that are infiltrating is the same as total isolationism.

rly gets my synapses to send electrical impulses at how retarded you are mmmh...

I wish people who used the term "literally" would literally get shot in the head.

Reap what you sow.

Multiculturalism, diversity, Islam, rapefugees. Nigger tier (((music))) fans get culturally enriched and we are supposed to boo-hoo?

She's not wrong though. There's definitely some hypocrisy there.

BLACKED

I figuratively agree with this user

She is wrong, because it wasn't a muslim ban, a muslim ban would have included the fucking saudis

But also yes we should actually ban islam

They've exonerated victimhood above objective self empowerment. Of course they want us to boo-hoo for them.

What was better as a kid when you stayed hom sick from school: taking care of yourself or letting mama do it? They're sick and they want civilization to be their mommy rather than actually do something to themselves that would improve themselves

It was a ban on all Muslims entering the country until Trump realized that it's retarded and impossible.

Maybe. But if they were raised by dumb liberals then they would probably have become dumb liberals themselves. It is a shame this didn't happen in Sweden or France though.

>on its way to

sounds similar to "punch nazis because they are on their way to become evil!"

a very substanciated claim indeed

Just because you think that does not mean she should have been killed.

>Muslim apologists right now
It's funny breh. People just don't have the ability to critically think anymore. I blame the education system.

except it was not

she didnt deserve a death. she was just a fucking kid. but what kind of parent lets your kids listen to and idolize pic related? what the fuck is wrong with these degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuL6cJPz3Nk

nah they could have rebel to their shitty parents. life is full of possibilities. but now we will never know.

You mean until the normal vetting system was altered to his liking, which was ALWAYS the plan, he said from the start it would only be a matter of months.

But again, a permanant ban against all sand niggers would be preferable

This

seems like you can only think in black and white

i was explaining similarites, not approving of the left side

the point was that you never had total isolationism, and are therfor paying for it, the blame has to go around for everyone, especially your stupid ancestors

too bad politics is too complicated for people who like easy anwsers and daddy figures to fix things for them

Saudi Arabia dosen't allow non muslims to live in their country.

You see, we have nations and in those nations, we can make our own laws and still get along.

Yes they did... but the good part is most of them and their parents will be redpilled now that their illusion of tv shows and concerts are broken

Except all those now grown up sluts and nigger fucking women should according to a lot of people on Sup Forums

>muh children
This is not an argument. That head chopping ISIS militant and the guy who blew up the slag concert in bongland were also children at one point.

That's a very bad false equivalency you fool.

Being okay with letting people kill themselves is not the same as going out of your way to punch people. You deserve to be punched for being so dumb

they don't realize the harm it does to kids or society as a whole, honestly. they don't care.

Future cocksucking slut. Thanks to all the shaheed out there for taking out another future whore.

>you try to warn people
>they reply with "SHUT UP YOU'RE JUST A DUMB RACIST!!!"
>their family members die from said thing you warned them of
>this is going to continue forever

You know on one hand I hate Muslims but on the other hand they are killing stupid people. So I'm not sure what to think of it anymore.

The devil had a sense of humor.

These people have suicidal ideation and they should not be allowed to vote or set policy. They need help.

""Education"" systems run by leftists are trite factories.

Brian Cox is one of the most brilliant people alive, and a very powerful scientific contributor who works on the LHC among other projects. I've heard him talk about the "anti-intellectual strain on the rise in culture these days". He called out the left indirectly.

They did but its not their fault that they deserved it

my sympathy well has run dry

this is what the people have asked for

let them have it

refugees welcome!

>It's just that who am I to think I know better than they do?

You should truly reconsider this, mate. It's a very wrong way to think and I'm afraid it's a side effect from indoctrination.
You would be extremely irresponsible to not guide your children through life. Not even animals do that, mate. The major reason we grow up before we can have kids and we're not amoebas or some shit is so we can be somewhat mature and knowledgeable enough to pass shit forward.
We DO know better.

Do not fall for their tricks of letting children run wild. NO OTHER RACE OR CULTURE does it. NO ONE. We're fools to think this is ''progress''.

>other bread died t.t
>come here britbro

>anyone who doesn't pop out of the womb fully racially aware and wearing a swastika armband deserves death

This is why no one likes you stormcunts

>its gonna kill me

People often confuse here the terms of "what is right" and "what was deserved"

It's not right you got raped after blacking out in your slut outfit in the bad part of town in a unlit park by a pack of niggers, but you did deserve it.

nice way to dodge your original comment
the focus was on ">she was on her way to become"

stupid authoritarians

Checked

>the seed is strong

>TAKING OP FULLY SERIOUS

kek

They did

God works in mysterious ways.

PRAISE KEK

im sorry, but we truly are white, mediterranean whites.. :)

i dont even feel bad when an attack happens anymore if taken the black pill.
you reap what you sow the fuckers who where shilling for multicultralism and open borders finaly get what the got coming.

the kid was innocent do...
europe is long lost the damige has been done and is irreversible.

They don't "deserve" to die. These people have been indoctrinated to be okay with allowing their own murderers to come into their countries.

They need help. It's time to stop taking children to degenerate pop concerts where the performer is half-dressed, while simultaneously bringing in the religion which absolutely hates everything about that.

The left has suicidal ideation due to anti-white indoctrination. They need help.

Children are innocent, please dont joke about this. The life of any child is sacred

and it's also why you are in the death phase of a nation. Because you're too weak to protect your families. And now the wolves are here to feast on them and all you can do is sit there and masturbate like a fucking fraud.

Did hitler have a metal cap on one of his teeth?

KEK HAS SPOKEN

You're retarded and clearly cannot handle other people's opinions. You sound like a keyboard warrior cuck

honestly the only thing europe can do now is help the muslims kill them, these people vote and as soon as theyre finally wakened up or gone you can take care of the muslim problem much faster

They do, but they need to take all that noise elsewhere. The rest of us are WORKING JOBS AND GOING TO SCHOOL during the week.

>You shouldn't be able to simplify the world or your stupid
>
>Authoritarians are bad because I don't like them
t. Kike who can't into logic

Compassion is what got Western civilization in this mess in the first place. Only monsters can fight monsters now.

>Children are innocent

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

They don't deserve to be saved though either. They can figure it out themselves or die at the hands of muslims because this is their fucking mess. We tried to tell them

well considering im in an echochamber where i don't agree with the majority, i would guess im better suited to be confronted with other peoples opinions then someone who wants a safespace
;^)

They were already pretty much slaves to the Jew seeing as they were listening to this degenerate cunt preach liberal propaganda

>Yeah, fuck that 8 year old girl's parents for exposing her to degenerate pop music.
FTFY.

Why would an 8 year old deserve this? Kys stupid fucking faggot.

Sounds like you're familiar with echochambers.

>muh muh echochamber

have you ever seen the catolog faggot?

pol is ironically one of the most diverse in terms of opinion in the internet.

The kids are innocent.

It is their (((parents teachers system and women))) who have blood on thier hands

He had pretty bad teeth allegedly. It was a bridge

>Echo chamber and not majority
Nigger almost half of Sup Forums is lolbertarian and its fine that is the case till keyboard warriors like you start making people on your side look like faggots.

>well considering im in an echochamber
you're not. No one here is going to block you from giving your shitty opinions on matters.

hardly, i never said you shouldn't, but nice try

you can do what you want, and i can think your stupid for doing so , thats the non-authoritarian way

the authoritarian way is to think and act upon it, "i dislike it therfor you shouldn't"

>american education

start with philosophy before moving on to politics ;)

Kek has spoken. Refugees welcome.

>kids deserving it
Kids don't deserve it. Society as a whole deserves to bear some degree of responsibility though for creating the circumstances within which this could occur.

Libertarianism is a joke. It's exactly why all of this is happening. Too much freedom allows the uneducated to have a voice, and then everyone wonders why they're getting suicide bombed by towelheads

I tend to agree with most of that except the Muslim bit. Their very religion/political ideology is a fucking threat to the west. Deus Vult.

>echochamber(s)
yes
most people on here are only familiar with one

as diverse as tumblr i would say, but one still gets similar responses because one isn't part of the hugbox

Yea just looked it up, never noticed it before, very interesting.

>it's a retweet
I want you robots to die

Those racists whites deserved i- Wait a minute.

>no upvotes or downvotes or gold
>no ability to shadow ban
>dissent gets more (you)s therefore more attention

you're right, echochamber.