>getting bombed to pieces
>europeans still don't care

Really makes you think

>see the flag
>laugh

EVERY FUCKING TIME

said the man with the 'no culture' flag

But it's our fault, don't you see?

For slavery, and colonialism and Hitler and Dresden and Iraq and racism and islamophobia and Brexit.

at least America doesn't get BTFO by mudslimes every week

but but you don't understand, what do actual Europeans living in Europe know about life in Europe?

I think you should go on Breitbart and see what Americans think Europe is like

is he wrong shitskin

Post Putin pic about european children, i can't find it.

>still no bombing in Croatia
meaning
>I still don't care

White babies are ugly as fuck. I hope all dem white babies get raped and die of aids, that way we will only have beautiful POC babies

Better than 0% like Frogland.

If burgers actually cared "white" children in europe they wouldn't enter middle east and fund terrorists.
Really makes you think.
>b-but it was the jews
Your country is THE puppet of the jews. The electric bill you paid for shitposting this on Sup Forums goes straight to the funding of terrorism. Think about this for a little bit if you truly give a fuck about "white" children in europe.

White children in America are:
>fewer than hispanic children

Only because they don't believe in birth control

If something like this ever happens in Portugal you are gonna see some real shit.

European women march for the chance to dismember their own babies in utero.

You expect then to give a shit about anything?

>Thanks atheism!

They seem to only cull the degenerates. Is ISIS, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

Why haven't they "culled" you then?

Thank you master

Average day of an American
7AM: Wake up, get out of my bed with burger pattern sheets and take the stair lift downstairs
7.15AM: Eat some burgers and fries for breakfast while watching the brainwash box and FOX news telling me how glorious my country is.
7.30AM: Take stair lift back upstairs, brush teeth in lard, put my denim dungarees and sneakers out.
7.45AM: Ask mom for my shotgun and 30 shells to defend myself on the way to high school.
7:50AM: Waddle out the house fully armed. Survive numerous attempts on life thanks to loaded shotgun.
8.30AM: Arrive at high school. Indoctrination begins by screaming the national anthem at full volume. Any objectors are taken outside and shot.
9:00AM: Class begins. Dream of lunch time and the feast that awaits.
12PM: Lunch time. Fill my plate with burgers, fries, chicken wings and pizza. Sit down with my meagre portions and eat. Ask for more food in addition to the little I got; get rejected. Cry.
1PM: Class begins again. Won't be long till I get home and eat again!
3PM: High school ends. Load up shotgun for dangerous journey home. Almost die when a gunman shoots the old lady next to me, but make it home safe.
3.45PM: Rush upstairs to turn on the brainwash box for an exciting game of handegg!
5PM: After an exciting game of handegg and watching commercials, sit down with the meal for burgers, fries and chicken wings.
6PM: Rush onto Sup Forums and shitpost continually because Manifest Destiny.
9PM: Cry myself to sleep knowing the poor Europeans will never know such freedom.

There wasn't nearly enough clapping in your post

we let jews fuck our kids, niggers kill us and rape our women, while we refuse to fight back for the scraps the kikes allow us to have

Every single western country is completely fucked

are you dumb they get raped by niggers literally every day. i have no idea where this sense of superiority comes from

The only inaccuracy is thinking us burgers get out of bed before 9 AM. Thumbs up, britfag.