/EU/ - European Union General

Now that the treacherous Anglo is plagued by terror and inflation, what can we do to grow and stay relevant in this ever-changing world?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Import more engineers and doctors.

We need to expand the military and security forces into a unitary force to ensure peace and prosperity across the continent.

Wait, you aren't even in the EU.

Neither are you.

I am an EU citizen.

Fuck you and fuck the EU you stupid kraut

The lucky bastards.

You ain't, but you can join. It's stated nowhere that European Union members have to be on the European continent.

Import more africans, especially the boat people in the mediterranean + lots of doctors + refugees, it will be a great enrichment

>inb4 monkey
I have italian citizenship

I have Irish citizenship because of my parents.

So, kind of like Eurovision then, but with less democratic voting?

The rest of Europe wants to stay relevant on our costs, Hans. We have to burden their ascendence to 1st world status.

more gibs and everything will be fine

Combat capitalism based on empiricism and create a corporate system based on traditional idealism. Destroy the tower of babel (EU parlement) and subject the EU leaders to the Vatican (kick out the dissenting Jews).

Then I might consider the EU as something good in this world.

THIS MUST BE A SATIRE RIGHT?

>Combat capitalism based on empiricism and create a corporate system based on traditional idealism
what does that buzzword salad even mean

>We have to burden their ascendence to 1st world status.
more like rob them of resources, remove their competiveness, and install puppet govts to do your bidding
fuck you and fuck your union

>what can we do
>we

Germany, let me say this as friendly as possible.

STOP TRYING TO CONQUER AND DESTROY EUROPE YOU FUCKING MORON.

Free market ideology is based on the idea that people follow their selfish intentions. This has it roots in Anglo empiricism: 'it seems like people only create value for their own benefit, thus we must assume that they are selfish.'
But if you assume the worst of people, you get the worst of people. We need ideals and create an economic system of corporations that embody those ideals.

>more like rob them of resources
>Poland
>resources

>remove their competiveness
You never had competetiveness. You were even less competetive than the DDR and they are still trailing West-G. by miles in terms of industrial installations.
We are doing you a favour by outsourcing a bunch of our production to you. From all the countries in the EU I think Poland is the in the long term one of the most fierce competitors in the EU (with Sweden, Czechia and Northern Italy).

>and install puppet govts to do your bidding
maybe that's true. But you are voting for them.

Transplant the entire population of syria into germany, that should fix things.

So what does that mean in practice? What corporations? Who will decide on production?
What taxes will there be and who will decide on them? Who will be allowed to conduct business? You're still spewing buzzwords.
Capitalism is based on idea of private ownership and economic freedom, not any esoteric "selfish" demogogy.

If Eastern Europe is ruled by a German "puppet government", why weren't we even able to force some 1000-2000 refugees down their throats?

Just Syria?
Think big Poortugal, think all of Africa and the middle east into Europe. I think that's the plan anyways.

His sentence was
>what can we do to grow and stay relevant in this ever-changing world?

That's not conquering and destroying Europe. It's an economic question. And one that we will have to answer soon. It doesn't even presume the EU.

Private ownership and economic freedom are implications of the seflish demogogy imo. What does economic freedom even mean? (((They))) are using the state to open up markets, allowing them free trade. Does't sound free to me.

Think of the guild system. The guilds were run by people who were faithful to the Catholic church. They decided on production.

Freedom is an illusion. I'm not a Marxist because I despise materialism, but they are right about the alienation of the working class. Especially those in low wage jobs, how do they profit from this freedom? They are either slaves under a capitalist system, allowing all the selfishness and degeneracy, or they are slaves of a corporate/feudal system.

Freedom is what you make of it, and what is required is some level of equality. E.G. opportunities for schooling.

Economic freedom is about strong property rights. Free trade is inherently a good thing, but the issue is that trade with certain countries is not free. Trade betweeen the US and Canada without any tariffs is mutually beneficial, as is free trade between Belgium and the Netherlands. However, Chinese companies are generally state owned(the large ones at least) and they subsidize shipping through China Post and electrical costs etc are FAR lower than they should be meaning it is impossible for other countries to compete since they do not have such subsidies.

Yes let's school our kids and indoctrinate them with materialist and postmodern dogma. Maybe they are better of working low school jobs? Oh wait all this freedom made us outsource our jobs..

Euro-Wehrmacht

Schooling should be left to the private sector, you just get x amount to cover tuition.

Yes, those generous communist regimes who treated Poland with the utmost care and dignity

Already on the way:
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/
Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren, when?

Europeans are pathetic. The only comfort I have in this shithole is that at least it isn't as bad as Europe.

Dibs on Strassburg area, great for cycling