Can we talk about this? If Trump removes sanctions on Russia now he will be confirmed a traitor

Can we talk about this? If Trump removes sanctions on Russia now he will be confirmed a traitor.

This is fucking FAKE NEWS. Not included is the part where Brennan testified, "it may or may not have been benign contact" He also wouldn't if the U.S. person was actually working for the campaign or just a Trump supporter.

>" He also wouldn't if the U.S. person was actually working for the campaign or just a Trump supporter.

source? the reports I've seen on this seemed like it was pretty emphatic about it being people in the campaign. I didn't have time to actually watch his testimony.

You're a piece. I'll tell you contact with the Russians. Hillibeast sold 20% of USA Uranium production to the Russians. The payment check was deposited in the CLINTON FOUNDATION.

So many Congressmen and Senators are involved that when this scandal is finally questioned it will shut down the Deep State government.

Now that's fucking Russian contact!

Even Trump is trying to save our Hillibeast from execution for Treason. The gallows will be busy if, if, if, if the LAW IS APPLIED.

Considering how Hillibeast was allow to set up a private server so she could change National records and transactions at will, I doubt the Justice Department will lift a finger. Jeff Sessions has done zero, in any direction, to stop both Houses thievery.

Only a violent revolution by the American people can stop what elected officials are doing.

WHO CARES?

Obamas team was assisting Trudeau in the last election... there were literally strikes boasting about it in the paper.

Why can't you be in contact with anyone you want to be in contact with? Am I crazy?

Like Israeli doesn't openly influence US politics... why is Russia such a fixation?

How long are they going to drag this Russia shit? They've been going on about this for about 6 months now.

>a presidential candidate has interactions with foreign governments due to his potential possibility of being the fucking president

wow.

Brennan is a cock sucker.

Ok guys here is the real red pill
Take what you want from it.

They were in contact with Russia.
Russia informed them the Dems were spying on them.
Flynn took the hit for tying to trap them.

>CIA
The CIA has been directly responsible for every US-funded man-made catastrophe since and including Vietnam.
The CIA is the biggest enemy of the American public and countless foreign nationals, hands down. They have put countless lives at risk both at home and abroad and have instigated multiple conflicts that have, invariably and without fail, ended with our citizens and foreign nationals being wounded or killed for little to no gain, not to mention countless regimes being overturned just to backfire as political catastrophes. (See: Central and South America)
Every CIA op has been a horrendous failure, but of course nobody would even admit this. Any other institution on Earth would be defunded and its employees imprisoned or executed for such stupid and brutishly foolish and catastrophic nonsense.
The CIA is the largest enemy of all humankind since the invention of Abrahamic religions.

Hello. I'm a Russian hacker.

>Can we talk about this?
Typical faggot-leftist speech.
>If Trump removes sanctions on Russia now he will be confirmed a traitor.
>"If Drumpfth practices diplomacy it means he's a traitor!!!"
YOU'VE GOT TO LEAVE, SHILL.

I watched the entire hearing, he didn't say that

>independent prosecutor will clear Trump
>Leftists will demand an investigation into why he was cleared

I hope this happens. Because people will see they are finally sore losers.

>can wet talk about this
Sure, where'd you go? Why didn't you post a link?
Because it's not real is my guess. Every day it's "this will impeach Trump", and every week he's still the president. So unless you have some real evidence and not a headline that could of been made in word, it's going to be a short conversation.

20 more months at least if they aren't purged

>Trusting the same agency that was behind MKULTRA and muh WMDs in Iraq

They are notorious liars

The question is if they have ever spoken truth

Yeah but did Trump, Spicer, and/or Jared come to Exide Technologies in Milton, Georgia to meet with me, Jonathan Tooker, under false/fraudulent pretenses?

I ask because the office was a fake office. I know that among the public personas in the office, eg: Bob that sits at desk X, there were different people that came in on different days pretending to be Bob. You can put a mask on the face but if the body types are different, there's no way you can hide it.

FUCK THE CIA NIGGERS

I HOPE THEY ALL HANG

>Can we talk about this?

Tits or GTFO

hey fucktards even if Trump called Putin up every day on camera and discussed how to beat Hillary and even promised Russia all kinds of bullshit for their help. still would not be illegal. so that kind of makes the whole Trump's janitor was talking to the Russians thing seem pretty retarded.

I watched him say it. Gowdy said something like we have 3 levels, Trump's advisors, then his campaign staff, then supporters of his campaign. Asked Brennan where which category this person would fall into and Brennan said he didn't want to get into that.

Harvard Law professor and staunch Hillarybot Alan Dershowitz agrees with you 100%. Everyone else is deluded and complicit in the media/dem coup attempt. #pizzagate #sethrich