War on Whites

youtube.com/watch?v=TkbOpwC6lFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkbOpwC6lFE
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
archive.archaeology.org/1107/features/nok_nigeria_africa_terracotta.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whites have been the most destructive, degenerate, and cruel peoples in history

I see no problem with destroying the white menace.

>Americans

would sex every three of them

>7933▶
>youtube.com/watch?v=TkbOpwC6lFE [Remove]
17 years old ?

i wonder what super handsome aryan alpha male made this video. let me go check

powerful. makes want to do something. like report you and your cringy self-promoting thread

We built the world you have the privilege of living in, you subhuman trash. Show some respect, if you are even capable of such a thing.

yeah great world we've built, everything is a clusterfuck from colonialism and institutional racism

Lol.. You Canadians are so damn butt hurt.

leafs are really retarded, learn some ancient history fuckhead

you mean the history that has PoC and women completely scrubbed from it? Yeah no thanks, I'll learn real history.

>War on whites
pic, a degenerate and a kike

>2 Jews and a Anglo

Not white user

(((You)))

You're shit at editing m8

Low quality b8 leaf. Maybe less sandnigger dick for your wife and more books. Nearly every invention, every idea every piece of shit access of internet you leafs have is made by white people.

>t. Gender's Studies Major (who hasn't scratched the surface of history, let alone the slavery and genocide perpetrated by non-whites in ancient and recent times)

The decline of the West :

This channel is amazing and has the best red pills I've had so far !

youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM

Nice attempt. You need a much larger source of clips. Repeating so much right away isn't effective. Only the hardest-hitting sound bites that feel heavy should be recycled.

A FUCKING LEAF

why did you post a jew in your image.

>we

youre not fooling anyone you fucking chink

>leaf chink
>opinion on anything

>you mean the history that has PoC and women completely scrubbed from it?

they invented less stuff, no revisionism can disprove that no matter how you try

This!

They didn't invent less stuff, they just invented stuff the earliest so we treat it unfairly as "primitive" when PoC built the foundation that gave whites the privileg to innovate and then supress any achievement from their PoC ancestors.

Go back to BuzzFeed lady. PoC...Jesus...

No, somebody has to interrupt your dangerous circlejerk

>They didn't invent less stuff, they just invented stuff the earliest so we treat it unfairly as "primitive"

every civ had primitive and sophisticated level. whites pushed sophisticated level to the max in art unlike asians and africans.

>when PoC built the foundation that gave whites the privileg to innovate and then supress any achievement from their PoC ancestors.

they didnt, it developed separatly. what proofs you have that whites built on african foundation?

Where are your sources then, leaf? Credible, factually grounded sources that are unable to be disproven with equal amounts of facts and credible sources?

Those are some sweet 2004 video editing skills

How dare you ask for sources when the majority of the shit you people spout on here is competently unfounded or downright fabricated?!?!

>How dare you ask for sources when the majority of the shit you people spout on here is competently unfounded or downright fabricated?!?!

I admit, I was baited by leaf shitposter. good job lead.

what did niggers invent actually? I just want you to list all the different combinations of stick + rock they figured out so you can visualize for yourself how much of a fucking retard you are

One of the unspoken rules here is that he who does not give his sources is a tremendous faggot. We give sources, just lurkmoar newfriend. You'll fit in eventually.

spear, bow, wheel, fire, cooking, trapping, fishing, farming, etc.

Bronze work and Metal work by 4000BC
archive.archaeology.org/1107/features/nok_nigeria_africa_terracotta.html

>white """"""""men""""""'""

They are the most effeminate faggy kind of all races, and yet they are the most pretentious kind, such as white guilt and gender fluid or whatever they coined to feel proud and tolerant of.

The problem is they think this quality as """empathy""" or """creativity""" while killing their own race off voluntarily.

No wonder why Jews are very fond of tricking them for centuries.

sex with jew, man, slut

>you people
Fucking leafs.

This. Upvoted.

This isn't a war started by black people or muslims or whatever. This is a war started by your own people, since the humanist wave in the last centuries.

If the whites are declining worldwide, it's because of white women :

>white women mostly vote for leftist parties encouraging immigration
>white women open up their uteruses to foreigners because it's more pleasurable
>white women like niggers because their stupid selves love being violented
>white women brought this shitstorm called feminism that encourages less pregnancies and more abortions
>white women are generally into that sjw shit, and naturally tend towards being slutty

You could have prevented that, but you decided to give them the right to vote and favorize them, not only did you open Pandora's box, you fucking jumped right in it

No racism, no sexism btw, just realism

>WE WUZ ENGINEERS N SHIEET
lmao so you enslaved others and raped nations is totally justified?

Then by all means if anything is allowed in the name of progress and growth we'll do the same. Fuck the whites!

Thats what neoreaction is about. The purging of the west has to start will all the worhless and treacherous scum in our midst, The 'Cathedral'
After that it would be easy to take on the mohamed filth