Be me this morning

>be me this morning
>in form in school (form is what is called homeroom by yanks)
>watch news video about manchester bombing
>finishes
>girl pipes up "Miss, I think we should bomb them back. They deserve it."
>proudofyou.jpg
>teacher says "Don't be stupid Becca, it's not helping, you can't just bomb people."
>friend says to me it's terrible
>say I agree
>friend says "ISIS are right dickheads, they're just killing people and hijacking a religion."
>friend starts defending islam like a good goy
>reaching levels of leftie that shouldn't even be possible
>so tempted to say something but i can't show my power level
>other friend pipes up "And Becca's saying we need to bomb them, we already do cause of stupid evil people like Donald Trump who think it's ok."
>mfw all my friends are ultrashills

Fuck man, why are normies like this? It makes me so angry that they could act like this not even 12 hours after little children have been blown to pieces.

Slowly redpill your friends by pointing out small inconsistencies and the truth will spread. Don't go full retard they gotta understand it for themselves.

>>so tempted to say something but i can't show my power level
Just keep statistics about Muslims in mind at all times and when the time comes calmly point them out and ask them what could be done about it. Don't go full retard and say 'GAS THE MUZZIES 1488 WHITE POWER' but don't be a little fag who's afraid to voice his opinion either. Even if 20 people in that room are horrified at what you say you'll redpill 3 of them. Then they'll eventually go on to redpill 9 people and so on and so on. Don't underestimate our capability to redpill normies.

You have to be 18 to be here. Reported.

Sixth form you fucking spazz

I was once punished in history class for standing up for hitler (because I read he had tankshock, not that I even got to explain that.)

the question was "was hitler evil?"

ignore them, you have a right to -your own- opinion.

>you can't just bomb people
yet they will let the army recruit in schools.

Going further into this you should have went at it this way.
>be me this morning
>in form in school (form is what is called homeroom by yanks)
>watch news video about manchester bombing
>finishes
>girl pipes up "Miss, I think we should bomb them back. They deserve it."
>proudofyou.jpg
>teacher says "Don't be stupid Becca, it's not helping, you can't just bomb people."
THEN
>you say "Yeah constant wars in the Middle East isn't going to help and half the reason they want to kill us so much is because we've bombed their families. But you can't ignore that another big part of it is the culture and religion they originate from advocates for attacks like this."
>people will probably act horrified
>if they constantly interrupt you just say 'Excuse me' and 'I'll explain'. They'll eventually shut up.
>then go on to point out the statistics that show that Muslims are extremely radical statistically and say that while you realize that there are portions of the Muslim population that are completely fine, we need to be more harsh on these Imams preaching about killing infidels and whatnot.
>people will probably ask you to prove your last point about the Imams so reference the gay bar attack done by that Muslim who's Imam was preaching about how killing gays was the kind thing to do
>remember to stay calm and don't let them anger you. It's easy to become angry at their stupidity but understand that a redpill has to start somewhere and you can't expect them to automatically know this stuff. Don't necessarily be proud and obviously more intelligent than them on the subject but respect their opinions and make compromises where possible while still subtly pushing the idea that this religion doesn't belong in the west. Do this often enough and you'll begin to redpill people left and right.

I hope some day you're in the vicinity of "suspected terrorists" and your family gets wiped out by 1000lb jadam missile. Think of all the bombing your country and the like have done since 9/11, add up in dollars or bodies, users choice...what did it get you user? A posh house and liberty? Or an oppressive state and manchester? Repeating the cycle seems like a great idea. You're bluepilled as fuck lad

You need to act now and start to court Becca while those feelings are still fresh in her mind.

Fucking man up, show your power level. Who cares man, they're not even your family. In less than 3 years you're never gonna see them again.

all i've seen today is a constant torrent of virtue-signalling crap about "the real victims are muslims", but with the occasional "islam is evil" thrown in by someone

I wrote about how how Hitler wanted an alliance with Britain and the teacher said that it wasn't appropriate for an exam.

you need to get becca as your gf and then escape britbongistan

>sixth form

Also finally don't spend all your time on Sup Forums. Read a lot of literature and do research on these subjects to the point that you can bring up studies and statistics without looking them up on your phone. Also work out and lose some weight if you're fat because this will increase your confidence to a level that may help if you're a little shy and don't like speaking up in situations like this. Also because it's plain healthy and we need young men like you to live and stay active for as long as possible for this movement to mean anything years from now.
Also listen to this guy:

(checked)
I live in a labour stronghold. If I tried to redpill anyone I would probably be ran out of town.

Bro you need to wife Becca now

>hijacking a religion.
I don't think your friend knows what Islam is. Have him say each word in the acronym ISIS/ISIL.

No you won't. They try and make examples of big journalists and whatnot but realistically speaking they can't do that to everyone that speaks against the narrative. They don't have the manpower or time to do it to you and honestly, not to sound insulting, but you aren't worth their time. Nobody cares about a random kid saying this stuff and redpilling his handful of friends. What they're afraid of is big celebrities and journalists doing it because normies look up to them and they don't want the redpill to be normalized. Just remember not to go full retard neonazi mode, to stay calm, to stay rational, and be prepared to make compromises here and there while staying with the core of the narrative and you'll redpill people here and there. Even if they do run you out of town who cares. Have they taken your food away from you and starved you? Have they removed your shelter and killed you in the dead of winter? Have they shot or stabbed you to death? No. You're still alive. You've lucky to be alive after encountering this (keep in mind this is extremely unlikely but still). People in other countries face actual risks of their family and friends being killed for speaking out against the state and that's because they spoke out too late. You still have time to do it so do it NOW while you're not literally risking life and limb like others are doing in places like North Korea.

The movement starts with you right now redpilling the youth while their minds are still malleable and they haven't become locked into their lefty political opinions.

This is why entry level redpilling is the most important redpilling, user. Small, acceptable conversation points that appeal to morality and emotion and just sound slightly edgy. "Well, to be fair, these Islamic terrorist attacks are becoming really common." "I know what you mean, but we should not be making excuses for religious fanatics." Anticipate the obvious rebuttals "Not all Muslims" in this case, followed by "How many does it take before it becomes wrong?" They get mad, transition into stating facts and figures. At that point, the normie is playing in your backyard and it's a trivial matter to make them either shut up, or have to be the bad guy to rebut you. If they're the shut up kind of normie, they will have to go research it to privately rebut you. If they're the angry kind of normie, you simply let them embarrass themselves while you stay cool. At some point they're going to suggest that you're racist. Saying something racist is the only way they can win this. "Islam is not a race" or "would you say that to the victims' families?" is a very easy way to defuse this one. Bottom line is, they're not going to undo 20 years of institutionalized brainwashing in one conversation, just erode their confidence.

Lol, the Pew polls are so damning.

1. Those children had it coming and deserved to die, they are the very normies that cause the degeneracy you see today. They likely would've voted for Remain and open borders if given the chance. The muslim bombing them was merely a consequence of their own stupidity.

2. Your ultralibtard friends will all probably die to a muslim bombing in the near future, detach yourself from them and look forward to God smacking them in their faces.

3. Becca is a fucking retard and doesn't understand the thinly veiled hand of the Jew behind all of this, and is dumb enough to not get that part of the reason why your country is being overrun by mudslymes in the first place is because of all the bombing. However, stupid simple minded becca is in fact the smartest person in the room second to you, and you should take this chance to befriend, redpill, and breed her.

>Those children had it coming and deserved to die

Gtfo out Muslim

This. Wife Becca and let the others get enriched.

Muslims are God's laxatives.

They will end up in the toilet boil with the shit, but boy are they good at cleansing your colon of that shit.

((((Re)Becca)))

So you agree with the Muslims that degeneracy should be murdered from society- what's your problem with them anyways?

Also don't take any insults on here seriously. People will treat you like absolute shit for not speaking your mind but don't mistake that for us antagonizing you because eventually you may come to hate this place and join the left because they're more comforting to their members. We're trying to make you tougher when we call you a faggot for not speaking your mind so that when others call you worse or treat you worse like that hypothetical 'getting run out of town' you are strong enough not to care because petty insults and threats mean nothing to you at that point. Your fearlessness will then inspire others to speak up. Don't misinterpret the comforting left's lies for a home because if you allow it to continue on it will eventually become your prison (possibly even literally).

Well your teacher isn't wrong, just not for the right reasons. Bombing the Middle East is why we have to deal with them now and ISIS is completely funded by Israel.

Finally read this book to better understand redpilling normies. Don't mistake it's left leaning aspects for it being inherently wrong as far as tactics go, this book is how the left took over our culture in the first place. You have to appeal to their mindset and Rules for Radicals will really help you do that. I also recommend Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich to help you get a healthy lifestyle where you can properly redpill people and truly inspire them instead of being a fat slob on the internet like some of us on here.

They are indiscriminate, savage, and in most cases retarded. An extreme on the other side of the spectrum.

In this ONE case, they happened to do more good than harm. Go look up the threads where those dead girls were scoffing at Trump. Maybe normies will actually think twice about expressing irrational butthurt over Trump, or else they end up in pieces from the Muslims he's trying to keep out.

>be me this morning
>in form in school
>>in form in school
MODS

>wanting to ban the youth from learning redpilling tactics

When you go back to school tomorrow, say that you agree with them amd show them articles about IDF (Israel Defense Force) wanting ISIS to stay in Syria and how ISIS apologized to Israel. Maybe add in that Israel is a corruption of Sariel (meaning "Command of God").

OP can still be in Highschool faggot.

You're just as brainwashed as them and you won't realize it until the day you die. You're all falling for kike lies, and you think you're better than them and that they deserve to die just because they got corralled to the other side and you got corralled to this one. Her bitching about Trump is no different than you praising him- he's just a lying kike Trojan horse and everything he does was written and designed to get those reactions out of both you, and then to pit you against each other. Good job doing exactly what the kikes want.

I don't even know what to do, what I would give to somehow authentically get in your mind and wake you up to how wrong you are. One day you'll realize that what you're saying was disgusting and lacking in any integrity. I'll pray that day comes soon.

>I would probably be ran out of town.
"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have." You have allowed them to have power over you for what power you assume them to have.

How does this Becca look? Any good? Redpill her further with your dick.

What's wrong with reprisal violence?

Well you don't need to wait because you must've misunderstood me.

I know of the not so thinly veiled hand of the kike behind all of this. I understand that those dumb dead roasties and the muslim bombing them were both driven to this point where they ended up dead. What I'm trying to say is that they were both weak enough to be polarized by the kikes, and God purged them. Only the strong will remain, and the kikes will squirm in the end. Trump is a catalyst to that.

Why the hell didnt you back up Becca?!

Look at it this way, the muslim shouldn't have succumbed to his irrational blind anger enough to drink the ((wahabbi)) kool-aid to be radicalized, and the dumb roasties shouldn't have degenerated enough through their pretentiousness to go to that degenerate concert to begin with. They both chose actions that led them to this situation, they were both polarized.

How can you say this shit while not realizing that you're being polarized too? Trump IS A KIKE, he is a fraud.

It's funny because it says in the Bible that the meek will inherit the Earth. I don't think people like you represent the sort of righteousness that will finally prevail against these demons in the end.

Good story but it's 18 and up here kid.