I am speaking of course of Iran

the government that gives terrorists all three: safe harbor, financial backing, and the social standing needed for recruitment. It is a regime that is responsible for so much instability in the region. I am speaking of course of Iran.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/334454-full-speech-president-donald-trump-address-in-saudi

From Lebanon to Iraq to Yemen, Iran funds, arms, and trains terrorists, militias, and other extremist groups that spread destruction and chaos across the region. For decades, Iran has fueled the fires of sectarian conflict and terror.

It is a government that speaks openly of mass murder, vowing the destruction of Israel, death to America, and ruin for many leaders and nations in this room.

Among Iran’s most tragic and destabilizing interventions have been in Syria. Bolstered by Iran, Assad has committed unspeakable crimes, and the United States has taken firm action in response to the use of banned chemical weapons by the Assad Regime—launching 59 tomahawk missiles at the Syrian air base from where that murderous attack originated.

Responsible nations must work together to end the humanitarian crisis in Syria, eradicate ISIS, and restore stability to the region. The Iranian regime’s longest-suffering victims are its own people. Iran has a rich history and culture, but the people of Iran have endured hardship and despair under their leaders’ reckless pursuit of conflict and terror.

Until the Iranian regime is willing to be a partner for peace, all nations of conscience must work together to isolate Iran, deny it funding for terrorism, and pray for the day when the Iranian people have the just and righteous government they deserve.

getting our enemies to fight each other, each with the expectation of our help, isn't even 4d chess.

babytown frolics is what

When was the last time that a terrorist from Iran killed someone in Europe or in America?

9/11 comes to mind, in Europe truck killings

At the end of the day it's still about the petro dollar.

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. Fifteen of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt, and Lebanon.[1] The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with three or four "muscle hijackers," who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew.

On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19 tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people[2] and injuring 434.[4][5][6][7][8] The driver was Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian resident of France

On 19 December 2016, a truck was deliberately driven into the Christmas market next to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church at Breitscheidplatz in Berlin, leaving 12 people dead and 56 others injured. One of the victims was the truck's original driver, Łukasz Urban, who was found shot dead in the passenger seat. The perpetrator was Anis Amri, a Tunisian failed asylum seeker

On 22 March 2017, a terrorist attack took place in the vicinity of the Palace of Westminster in London, seat of the British Parliament. The attacker, 52-year-old Briton Khalid Masood

On 7 April 2017, in central Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, a hijacked truck was deliberately driven into crowds along Drottninggatan (Queen Street) before being crashed through a corner of an Åhléns department store. Five people were killed and around 15 others were injured.
Police considered the attack an act of terrorism. Rakhmat Akilov, a 39-year-old rejected asylum seeker from Uzbekistan,

On April 15, 2013, two homemade bombs detonated 12 seconds and 210 yards (190 m) apart at 2:49 p.m., near the finish line of the annual Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring several hundred others, including 16 who lost limbs.[2][5][10]
On April 18 the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released images of two suspects,[11][12][13] who were almost immediately identified as Chechen-American brothers Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Even if you didn't know anything about Saudi Arabia before, it was clear from Trump's visit that the Saudi government only cares about Islam for money and influence (internal and external). People actually familiar with the Saudi government have known this for ages. So what exactly is in it for the Saudi government to fund terrorists who attack their main ally and protector (the US) and their own country (see list of terrorist attacks in Saudi)? Legit question here, asking for an outsider's perspective.

I don't think that the Saudi, who are in power now, have any interest in changing things. The 9/11 attackers were from Saudi Arabia, but this doesn't mean that they where paid or received aid from the Saudi government. My point is Iran has nothing to do, or there are no links, with terrorist acts in the West.

if you write something agaiinst you god king saudiman, they will rape and kill you. do you not afraid to write against you king here?

There's no doubt that the Saudi population has a significant proportion that supports radicals inside and outside the kingdom. These are the hardcore Wahhabis that you'll find around Buraydah, and who believe everyone is going to hell and it's their duty to expedite it.

I'm not a Eurocuck I'm not afraid.

of course you are one. my people fight against the whole world in two world wars, lost, but is stronger than before. you people can not beat turks and need help of west, who take you oil and put you a god king in you country, who take you all freedom. where are you live? do you believe arabia civil war 2030?

>you people can not beat turks
>flag
That's rich. Mehmet is that you?

Civil war for what? A war with Iran I can understand, but here who would be fighting whom?

i am not a cockroach. but i laugh then you write eurocuck. we control you country. if you have balls, rise up against you ruler instead to write in Sup Forums.
i believe the regime in saudi arabia will fall. and you people will kill each other. iran is a culture nation. they are big trades and smart people. saudi arabia has got nothing, besides of oil. why you hate iran? why you dont hate your ruler?

>A war with Iran I can understand,
A war with Iran would be a giant scam, an excuse America will use to sell you billion$ of expensive military equipment. And also it would give peace of mind to the paranoid Israelis, who fear Iran.

>rise up against you ruler instead to write in Sup Forums.
Projecting so much? Your once great country is now infested with cockroaches, niggers, and other undesirables. I don't see you doing much other than posting on this Saudi sword dancing forum.

>why you hate iran?
Where did I say I did?

>why you dont hate your ruler?
I'm in neutral territory because I don't claim to understand what's really going on behind the scenes. This will continue until that changes, or until they fail to protect the borders (like your government failed, or succeeded, you tell me) and provide a comfy life.

I know, but it makes a bit more sense when somebody asks about a war with Iran than a civil war. You can argue with the former, the latter is devoid of all logic.

>So what exactly is in it for the Saudi government to fund terrorists who attack their main ally and protector (the US) and their own country (see list of terrorist attacks in Saudi)?
9/11 was, in part, a cooperative effort to move US forces into iraq to prevent competition in the oil industry

>TFW duality is that strong you can lie in plain sight and your follower still believe you.

you are a sandnigger too. so you give me right, that you people are subhumans?

in germany a lot have chanced after 2015. right parties rise up and the people become more nationalistic.

you are afraid. you people kill everyone who is against them. do you believe in germany can i ruler kill someone? my people would stand up. their problem is that they have a big heart and dont understand that muslims are subhumans.

>Iran
>9/11
>truck killings

>(((outsider's))) perspective
ya right, how's the new Center you are talking from is it cumfy ? Do they pay you well to do propaganda ?

Again, it's rich calling somebody subhuman when you can't even write properly. I honestly didn't understand that post. But anyway, good luck with your big hearts, right parties and all that.

Iran??? Are you retarded or just a (((hasbra))) shill.

Hey I can larp to defend the government if that's what you're asking. Asking legit questions makes one a SIDF now? Fucking leaf.

>From Lebanon to Iraq to Yemen, Iran funds, arms, and trains terrorists...
Bullshit

Hezbollah is actually a militia, not a terrorist group. There is a huge difference. Almost half the population is Shia there.

In Irak the shias are the majority with a 65% and it was the US who funded and trained them against Sadam. Too bad they allied with their Iranian neighbours, who could have expected that.

In Yemen there is a 42% of Shia and again they are militias.

I've yet to hear from terrorism funded by Iran. Its the Saudis and the jews who are funding and arming actual headchoppers that operate in Syria.

This Trump discourse is a shame. He's sold to the zio-wahabis. I just hope this traitor gets impeached, at least Killary didn't fool anyone.

Or you can answer the question.
Is it comfy and are they paying you well ?

Fuck off leaf.

Good goy, the USA has never done exactly all of this and on a much larger scale and for longer. We have to invade Iran goyim!

Die in your shit wahhabist slaves.

You can go and drown in all of Pajeet's shit in your country. I'll just watch.

Iran could be better friend of USA than Saudis.