Preparing for Ramadan

>Ramadan 2017 will begin in the evening of
Friday, May 26

>Ramadan ends in the evening of
Saturday, June 24

>Dates may vary.

How are you preparing for Ramadan? I predict several large terrorist attacks in Europe and North America. I plan to avoid major cities and stay in white areas to avoid being killed.

I'm gonna barbecue outside my local mosque while they fast

Will it be another Ramadan Bomb-a-thon? ISIS is off to a grande start in the UK.

>awaits terrorist attacks during Ramadan

I though you leafs are smarter than muricans

>letting irrational fear of terrorism dictate your life

Good goy.

Starting the police academy in mid-June. Hopefully no mudslimes in my class.

This seems to be the Holiday where all the happenings lie. I predicted terrorist attacks last Ramadan and was right several times I believe. Just keep your eyes peeled when you are travelling in major cities this time of year and consider carrying a pocket knife or a weapon if possible.

you fucking retard

terrorists attacks will be very low during ramadan because we fast during ramdan and get very tired

>local mosque
Damn son, you're fucked already. Literally no mosques within an 8 hour drive of where I'm at.

islam is bad goys support israel MAGAPEDES XDDDDDDD!!! MAGA MAGA MAGA OUT OUT OUT

I'm getting ready for the happening threads.

With popcorn.

Yeah but y'all niggers get hangry and fucking explode, so he's actually got a point.

Nice try, abdul

Yea, thoughts what we thought when I was in Iraq. But, you fucking mudslimes are full of shit. Things always get worse during Ramadan. You mother fuckers start setting yourselves off like firecrackers. Go take you Al-Taqiyya somewhere else. You stinking mumbar.

nice try, shlomo

As-salāmu ʿalaykum
I am ready, I've been training for this. This is Holy month for us Muslims. I am ready.

Man, bongs truly are too far gone. Think that blast in your backyard was "le jewish psyop"? It was a fucking refugee doing what refugees will continue to do: kill your countrymen.

Evidence shows otherwise, i kept track of those last year

Radicals blow up every day during the Ramadan and offer "specials"

I hope another crane will fall on your shitty cube, mudslime :)

If you are going to fast and be super hungry you might as well blow people up. That's the logic. If someone could give them a Snickers bar or something to fuel up they might hold off but fasting sucks.

Bongs don't exist any more. When you see the union jack on Sup Forums nines times out of ten you're communicating with a quintessentialy British shitskin from Pakistan or MENA

thanks Georgiabro
fuck Islam
fuck Ramadan

Remember, Sup Forums! If you really want to kill mudslimes, go between those days!

True mudslimes that fast has to get killed off for their Allah!

see orlando nightclub shooting

kys

Very good argument, compare 21st century morals to the time when Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was alive. You're very stupid person. You would've done these things in that time too.