DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW ON MINDANAO (KEBAB MAJORITY REGION)

MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacked made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group's" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

What do you think of Duterte's action lads?
We're on full REMOVE KEBAB now for sure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr1liWBtNBc
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf
youtu.be/rHjlCmdyesY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Armed_Force_Geographical_Unit
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-idUSKBN18J1N0?il=0
youtu.be/Q2EPW7otyd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S FUCKING TIME

FULL FORCE

WE GONNA CRASH MINDANAO
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>duterte threatens soros
>isis attack a week later
Definitely a coincidence for sure...

>asians are the only ones uncucked
I wonder why

because thay are autists
see Finland per example

He thrathened Soros ages ago mane
He sent the (((UN Human Rights Council))) and gave the script to the media pushing the "crimes against humanity" argument
He lost on that front greatly and today he's sending his big kebab guns on us
You made a mistake crossing our paths Soros, nothing will get past THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

Can confirm here
STEM is full of hyper autists that can't be budged by the SJWs pushing for atheism and faggotry

I don't know much about Duterte but has he really not killed any innocent people and given them their fair trial? I liked him before when he was giving communists and drug dealers helicopter rides but I was always concerned he would start targeting people that oppose them, then people that disagree with him.

Can we get some 4k drone footage of Dut's army storming the gates or some shit?

Dont forget to get your merch for the removal!
(His cousins are muslims tho as a son converted, how much infleunce does that have on him?)

don't worry, he's just going to kill muslims, not people.

Pathetic

Hope China sends some PLA kebab removal experts to assist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr1liWBtNBc

Part of a press conference from Moscow describing the situation

The (((Extra Judicial Killings))) is a hoax created by Soros
By definition EJK are the deaths of missing people who have been gone for days to decades
Since his drug purge crime rate is absurdly low since the tugs cant act for shit unless they're the kind that can't give a damn
This time we are only killing Muslims

CIA would support abdools against Duterte.

ye

I find those pinoy jihadist scarier than the arab one.

A lot of background information in this one:
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf

I AM AWOKEN

>His country is so pussified it can't remove kebabs
Faggot

DUTERTE IN BAT CAVE PREPPING

Has Duterte made any new statements?

Maute groups has been a growing problem even before that

More lie
>decides to upgraded our West Philippine sea base
>china gets angry
>rebel groups started to act

You go, pinoys. Purge mudslime filth from your soil!

Jungle warfare > Urban warfare > Desert warfare

they're like the Vietnamese counterpart, the jungle is why the burger lost the war.

Its the police who started reporting the ejk thing

He just arrived in Russia yesterday but the meeting with Putin-kun is cancelled.

He returns today and it's martial law in Muzzie-land

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

YELLOWKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Why do Flips do that? Mangle 2 languages together?

It's like watching a drunk man type

To be fair, Czech hasn't let kebabs in at all.

But Czechs are particularly angsty and weird. They have major stockholm syndrome from Germany, so it's only a matter of time before they cave in.

REALLY hope I'm wrong about that tho

The Philippines is a shithole that needs to get glassed.

AFP Statement and Updates on the Marawi Operations

Auth: Public Affairs Office Chief Marine Colonel Edgard A. Arevalo

"The situation in Marawi has stabilized.
“Security forces are in full control of the situation.

“The armed men we are dealing with are not ISIS but members Local Terrorist Group.

“The news being circulated by these terrorists and their sympathizers are spurious and are meant to spread lies and disinformation. It is propaganda to attract foreign terrorists’ support and recognition.

“The reported "eyewitness account" is untrue that Amai Pakpak Hospital has been occupied and the people there were held hostage.

“The Marawi City Hall was not occupied as was earlier reported merely quoting "sources".

“The sporadic firefights heard were harassment actions by terrorist sympathizers that were conducted as diversionary tactics to divide the attention of the reinforcing AFP personnel.

“But even these are already held in check.

“Information from operating units states that at around 2PM 23 May 2017, Soldiers, acting on the information regarding the presence of local terrorists and their cohorts, proceeded to Brgy. Basak, Malutlut, Marawi City for a law enforcement Operation.

“The security forces were fired upon constraining them to retaliate.

“Follow-up operations are on-going. We cannot reveal other details so as not to compromise operational security.

“Follow on forces are underway as we speak to further ensure that we will keep the grip of the situation.

“Meanwhile, we fervently urge our people to refrain from posting in social media information that would tend exacerbate the situation. Especially of photos and videos on the movements of our troops and on terrorist propaganda circulating through social media.

“We will continue to provide updates as often as possible with due regard to the security of our operating forces and the conduct of the operations itself."

This guy is full of red pills.
youtu.be/rHjlCmdyesY

hoy flips
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Armed_Force_Geographical_Unit
as a foreigner, how can i join above so i get to kill terrorist muzzies?

Do they not realize that Duterte gives no fucks and isnt soft like the west? The muzzies are going to be eaten alive literally.

Nobody in their sane mind would assume there are only 1.8 million drug users in the entire country

I believe even 4 million is too little

>glassed

You need sand for that, nigger.

Duterte IS the ultimate redpill.

SO MANY FUCKING HAPPENINGS IN ONE DAY

Hey its the Nord from /asean/
Yeah its been nice seeing libtards cry over MUH MARTIAL LAW NOT ALL MUZZIES

So status update:
1. Do the terrorists still control the city?

2.Is there a map of who controls what?

3. What are the resources of the terrorists and how long can they fight on?

That's only its first form. Its final form will give you aids.

Isn't this normal in the south(north?)
My best friend moved here from the flip islands when he was 5 and every once in a while when he would come back from visiting he would say he had to avoid the south(north?) Because there were a fuckton of muslims living there and they instigated a lot of fire fights regularly with the military

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

I know I love and respect this man.

Drop enough nukes on something and it will turn into glass no matter where.

Love you Binland

Only our Southernmost islands. The rest are breddy safe.

Its from thier own data

>Philippines leader declares martial law on southern island as fighting rages
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-idUSKBN18J1N0?il=0

They hate Romanians/Gypsies more. There's a sentiment starting to sprout there though; nigger politician wants to start importing and some youth are adopting the "Czech isn't just for Czech's" mentality

Drop nukes on the muslim areas then.

Not the Catholics.

Can you explaint to me why they are crying about it? w
Sounds like a good idea to me, but following twitter, a lot of people are furious about it.
I mean what the fuck...

>our former colony is more uncucked then us
Filipinos truly are the most powerful race on Earth

No the Chinese are
We defeated the VC in just over 8 months, iirc it actually took us a few days less than it did to defeat the North Koreans(again, before China started helping them to keep from gaining new immigrants)

you mean taglish? Filipino and English sentences somewhat follow the same rules. Folks here use that for easy communication. Not all flips have a vast Filipino vocabulary so they rely on english words for easy expression

Not for now. It is already being under control. The Terror attack was triggered by military-backed police operation arresting a terror leader.

That's the Tagalogs. The Visayans can speak English properly.

Eh, what were those fires then?

>the shitskins are catholic so let's save them

Go back to washing some niggers feet, /r/the_donald.

why do flips get to kill muzzies, its not fair.

I hope the streets will be painted red with blood from dead gook goatfuckers

You do not want to join the armed militia; they're armed with old WW2 stuffs. Just enlist in the armed forces and receive your Vietnam era equipment

Truly the most powerful race.

>Uz2 qhoe nha mhAmhAtaI

you mean this?

They fucked with his country

Now they must die.

Duterte is far more worthy of an eternal general thread on Sup Forums than faggot trump. this man is making the Phillippines great again at a pace never before seen

>vusayans can speak english properly

you mean carabao english

>comes after local media reported on an incident involving two autists (almost) fucking

I grew up in The States. People will always giggle, interrupting the conversation, whenever I try to speak Filipino due to my murican accent. :(

arenot flips catholic?

BASED DUTERE

KILL THEM ALL

Coincidence?

Yes
No
Estimates say they can last for a year if military and police unite on the combat

Only the south which is near the muzzies like Malaysia and Indonesia

Throughout history Philippines has been nothing but a bitch for other empires. It was never great.

From what I know:

1. Armed Forces are saying that they have regained control of the city but scattered texts and unverified posts on social media and other outlets claim that they're doing Raqqa tier shit in Marawi(The city in question)

2. Nothing is verified as of yet though from what I know, the terrorists isolated the city, a news outlet quoted that they blocked the main bridges with trucks etc, burnt the prison and schools down and are killing non-muslims.

3. Nothing is clear yet but if they have been ransacking the city clean, then I guess it could go on for a while.

REMOVE
KEBAB

>"That's why America will collapse, because of its multi-racial thing."

>"The situation in Marawi has stabilized.
>“Security forces are in full control of the situation.

thank god for those words.

>Implying anons don't have a thing for WW2 wargear.

>messaging with a cute flip
>wants me to come visit
>sends a video
>opens her mouth and talks
>mfw it's a tranny

UN bombings when

If anything its a mix of bisaya+Tagalog+ +english

I thought speaking English means you are more cucked now kek

you mean burning buildings? My sister working on the occupied hospital is already safe and the hospital is already free from terror group.

>britbongs bend forward and ask for more

>strongest race in the world declares open season

God bless pinoys

They even said back in 2014 or 15 that the 1.8 million figure had a massive margin of error where the number could be as high 3 million.

Tell me again how I am supposed to believe that drug addicts consist of around 2% of the population

based

Duterte is going in hot as we speak.

Is this you?
Kek

Retro M16s make my penis hard.

>China removing Kebab

This one is in maximum troll mode lol the location and what he's singing youtu.be/Q2EPW7otyd0

They're more competent with 1/4 the resources, also much, much harder to defend against as Flippipines is a bunch of islands so commando sea kebab appears quite often out of nowhere

Indonesia is right there too within rock throwing distance that can arm them if they want

Turn into a gook shitskin, you'll believe anything then.

>regionalist shitposter
You're the retard from the other thread who said "some filipinos don't speak filipino", aren't you? Again, English and Filipino are taught in schools across the nation, and with television, radio, print media, and internet also using these languages, those who aren't familiar with either is only a very very small minority.

The most powerful race

mostly catholic, but in mindanao Islam is the prevailing religion

He's got bigger balls then trump.