Kim Dotcom - Sean Hannity Happening Pt 10

The Latest
HAPPENING NOW
>HAPPENING NOW
HAPPENING NOW
>KIM TWEETS RELEASE SOON
i.imgur.com/lxKIooE.png
>Kim tweets last night: "His nickname was Panda #SethRich" while we WAIT FOR MORE
i.imgur.com/XuoUgyp.png
>Reported last night: Donna Brazile actively attempted to thwart Rod Wheeler's private investigation, according to WND
mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/
>Hannity goes all in on his radio show, insists he will be "pursuing the truth" and corroborates user/Gateway Pundit story that Democrats at high levels are "panicked." (Begins at 13:50)
youtu.be/Vv5yp46GN8k?t=13m49s
>Kim announces to check his website "tomorrow" via Twitter
i.imgur.com/ZOtNDxC.png

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#8) PREVIOUS (#7) PREVIOUS (#6) PREVIOUS (#5) PREVIOUS (#4) PREVIOUS (#3) PREVIOUS (#2) PREVIOUS (#1)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
infowars.com/new-democrat-fox-news-host-attacks-seth-rich-conspiracy-theorists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fat edgy teens

Shilling for Kim's nothingburger.
#9861st time.

Surely, this time, it's something!

When does the happening start?

FAT FUCK WON'T DELIVER.
SHITTY FAKE LOG WITH SOMEONE CALLED "RAPEPANDA" IS THE MOST ONE CAN EXPECT

Bump and do not slide this shit.

Manchester, Morrissey, Oasis and The Stone Roses can wait one more day.

My body is ready.

This has been disputed by snopes, CNN, NBC, the Washington Post, Slate, Vox, among other sources. Please stop pushing your retarded conspiracy. You are hurting his family with your retardness.

RIP DNC

It will be fuck all like last time

This

Watch the new video in the OP, Aquafresh.

Cease and desist. I repeat: cease and desist. By order of former DNC chair Donna Brazille

$0.02 confirmed

It's shit or get off the pot time for dot com.

Hopefully he's in the process of delivering a big 400lb steamer.

Nice try shill.

Starting to think this is a conspiracy to get burger Sup Forums users fired for not doing their jobs while waiting on this shit.

What do you mean last time?
I don't think you understand how this game is being played.

>this many threads for literally nothing
It'd be nice if he delivered to keep the happening combo going though.

site offline
update incoming

if this is nothing it will discredit Sup Forums and anyone else against the MSM...

5am EST.

nevermind

Tell Donna she can cease this dick ShariaBlue

bs

You know that major event that happened a year ago? Well now that it's in the news again I JUST remembered I've had crucial information about it all the time.

Like and subscribe. I'll show you tomorrow.

Don't start

>discredit Sup Forums
kek

ok
now

ETA?

Guys, is there any way we can seed into certain idiots' thoughts that this was a hoax like Sandy Hook? Maybe include the fact Trump was in SA at the time somehow.

Fuck is this the 400 pound hacker?

He's gonna let us down again, isn't he?

No it's not. You must have shitty internet.

This is not the same as that tweet. He had nothing.

Trump was right again

you guys will believe anything

>RAPEPANDA
>KimDotcom's debut anime series, pre-order now!

>Russians HACKED THE ELECTION. IT WAS HER TURN.

in the name of the hillary, the shill, and the holy wasserman-schulz
i pray thy 400lb hacker deliver this day

or fuck yourself in your own ass

>snopes

Did we know this?!

He's not 400 pounds

i thought he was dropping at 17:00..

I know what it is, KimDotcom did a deal with Twitter to direct traffic to Twitter for bucks so he can make some of his millions back. Pretty brilliant for a fat guy.

You have to be seriously deluded to give any credibility to that fat liar. It will be fucknothing as usual.
Screenshot this.

There will be fucking NOTHING to this.

Kim dot Com is a liar.

The biggest story that will come from this is the fall of Hannity for being such a dumb fuck.

That's exactly what he posted in his tweet after

Kimdotcom is an attention whore. Your OMG ITS HAPPENING is gonna be fucking nothing. Again.

>links to plebbit image website on an Images board

You have to literally go back to plebbit you fucking faggot shithead Negro dirty jew Kys you and all your the_d faggot shills kill yourself drink bleach I Will piss on your tomb

kek Like anyone with a fucking brain trusts those sources. As for his family, here is a clip of Seth's parents, now STFU
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

>discredit Sup Forums
No one really takes us seriously to begin with. We're just the racist board on Sup Forums according to everyone. If you ask me pizzagate should have destroyed our reputation... but instead it was just like, oh Sup Forums there you go again.

You sound like a jilted ex-girlfriend.
What's wrong?

plz

You can go back to tumbler then.

>oh Sup Forums there you go again
kek

the jew list we made for antifa also got the redditards t_d in trouble

Most likely... then again we have nothing else to bank on so we've gotta go all in.

Kek

That this fat fuck is a proven liar and idiots like you still promote him.

I can't wait to hear what old Kim has to say. The way he's hyping this, it had better be relevant, on point, and on target.

To be honest with you, Kim Dotcom has been pretty much a bust in the past. I'm hoping he isn't fucking with Hannity this time and actually has the fucking goods.

What time is it happening today?

HAHAHA GET FUCKED RETARD LEMME SUCK THAT NIGGER DICK BIG LAD ILL MAKE YOU CUMMMMMM

Didn't Kim do basically the same thing last year and it turned out to be absolutely nothing?

While I sincerely hope Kim will deliver, I doubt it'll happen considering his history of lies
Digits and I'll shut my big mouth

Now connect him to the name in this pic
and you bois are getting warmer

If he does not, he will lose his last shred of credibility.

Kys plebbit proxyfag
I hope you and op Will die of severe Burns in agony you fucking faggots pour acid on your face I hope some Negro Will rape the bitch that shitted you out

Hey they were wearing body cameras. Can that footage be recovered and viewed under subpoena?

Meanwhile Fox News goes to hell. This is a good read guys.

infowars.com/new-democrat-fox-news-host-attacks-seth-rich-conspiracy-theorists/

Reminder to not trust anything about Seth Rich from these people/publications. Expect a narrative change to he was a Russian spy by anonymous sources or the murderer has been found even though the investigation was halted.

wat

are u triggered son?

Wow, 3 shills in a row.

Does this count as trips?

They seem so upset at us

Kek

Shills btfo

I heard it was lost

Struth mate - Warnie here. I'm the new head of wikileaks and Kim dot com is me mate.

Now pipe down ya cunt.

Its one of several things anons have been asking about, and searching for. We also need to know the caliber and type of bullet.

Pretty much fag enablers: the thread, hoping he delivers for real though.

I guarantee that it will be nothing

>inb4 shill

he doesnt know shit, he just wants attention the fat shit

It must be true since they are trying so hard to deny with no investigation.

I'm not promoting him.
We're trying to find out what happened to Seth. If he's got something, cool. If not, he can go to hell.... and a lot of people will be intent on making his life one.

Nice...thanks user

Still the same.

What made you put credibility in him to begin with, exactly?

Go back to plebbit you faggot namefag hope a car Will splash you but not so severly to die immediately before suffering Kys with your namefagging you aren't on plebbit you stupid mongrel ego fagging kike

Nice, thanks user

shitty 1st time oc by gimp

Let the Adults on this planet ( the U.S.) handle this. Go back to sucking aboriginal dick you meaningless fuck. Literally nothing you or you government does effects anyone in the world .

Funny how people believe a fat whiny copyright infringement criminal. He's probably releasing another video about how the big bad gubment stole his stolen money.

1 hour courtesy waiting is up, fuck him ffs

>Snopes

Oh boy, it's the go-to site for Basic Bitches again.

WHATS THAT MY LITTLE CUM BUNNY CANT FIT YOUR HUGE COCK DOWN MY THROAT? HERE USE MY TIGHT ASSHOLE INSTEAD

Hope. I'm sure he's aware of the let down from before, so maybe he's learned not to fuck around with this kind of shit anymore. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he puts up his info.

Love seeing Hannity not budging an inch on this story this morning

All I see is Hannity committing a career suicide by trusting fatcom