twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUH 6 GORILLION D CHESS

This clown is going all out.

America what is this? say something or else we wont build the wall

never forget the 600,000

lmao

these nazi faggots love a kike puppet and will defend this

what the fuck

why did we meme this guy to be the president?

DELET THIS

NOWWWWW

Why only care about the jews. We killed at least 12 million people, you make it seem like the others didn't count.

your ovens were sun-like
how come our crematoriums today can't burn shit?

Im sorry user ...

We made them eat honey beforehand.

Implying any of you fags ever reveal your power level.

It's best to reveal your power level at the same rate it increases, like when you first discover Sup Forums you share everything you learned with them so their beliefs gradually change with yours instead of you dropping a fucking "IT WAS THE JEWS THE JEWS DID THIS BLAH BLAH" bomb all at once to a normie

what is this shit germany, this is what kikes do mock goys

The holodomor and the USSR was darker. Although I guess I can understand why you would say that when in front of a bunch of Jews and standing right next to their stupid wall.

>his wife is a Slav
>most of his kids are half Slav
>doesn't pay respects to the 27 million Slavs killed in ww2

Wtf is this?

Welp, fuck Trump. Anglin should have never supported this disgrace.

He has to play the game dumdums. How can Sup Forums be so retarded as to think he can just shill against the jews IN Israel.

r/the_donald isn't perfect, but at least we have common sense!

Most jews are based anyway.

He seriously wrote "NEVER FORGET" in the Yad Vashem memorial book. What did he mean by this?

pls delet dis

History's darkest hour was actually the 2003 northeastern power outage.

Hail DUMP

Hello varg youtube.com/watch?v=rgEKWvMUwG4
how is the cultural enrichment going?? i mean i know everybody wants to be on the side of the winners. Dont be a stranger varg and let em go inside

GOOD GOY DONALD

Oy vey.

Pretty sure the Black Death, the Mongol Invasions, the Fall of Rome, and such were darker days for humanity.

The leftists in Norway is against Israel but totally in favor of Jews and other invaders.
It's not like they are somehow based.

Germany ist a disappointment...

I just love this guy more and more. how does it feel storm babies? nobody is on your side. your ideas are the minority, and you and your ideas will die alone.

Good G-d Donald, what are you doing?

You guys need to fucking rescue what is left from norway and sweden and his culture or accept the words of muhamad like the templairs did it in the past, and varg is not doing a good work educating edgy teens that wants to be wueee wuzz vAAKKINGSS and sheiit.

And forget about your government because they are in favor of both sides