Can Sup Forums have some respect just for a second Stop focusing on who actually did it and just remember and pray for...

Can Sup Forums have some respect just for a second Stop focusing on who actually did it and just remember and pray for those who lost their lives for fuck sake.

I'm 100% sure most people get happy and excited when they hear about an attack.

most people here*

That beautiful innocent little girl wouldn't have died if we had adressed the muslim animals flooding our countries and doing these attacks

>I'm 100% sure most people get happy and excited when they hear about an attack.
We call them muslims.

Kill all muslim terrorist scum. Turn middle east into a crater. No remorse! They do it to us we do it to them. Eye for an eye.

Media will only peddle dark skin victims.

>brown eyes
>human
top lel

Her blood is on the hands of every politician promoting much diversity

she didn't deserve death but this is unfortunately the only thing that can get through to the masochistic left. Gotta love the sick sense of humor of ppl tweeting out against the muslim ban then getting snackbard. They did this to themselves, sad yes but all their fault. Remember, refugees welcome :)

If you forget the perpetrators, all you're doing is allowing the history to repeat itself.

But it's a religion of peace!

Why? These are the same women who call me a racist bigot and that we should let all these refugees in. I no longer have any sympathy for any victims of terror attacks in Europe.

>whore makeup
>taken to see a whoriana grande concert
i hope those parents survived and suffer

OK

>Rip star shine may you shine brighter now your with god

When does the problem go away? 10 minutes? C'mon i threw a sincere prayer into the feels bucket

haha
le epic meme :D
you are a tr00 Sup Forums user, I see
haha :D

>remember the victims, not the perpetrators goy- i mean guys!

>not avenging the fallen

Faggot pacifists.

Okay, but if click any thread and you'll see for yourself.

>Croatian

yeah umhum nice genes bro..

that "woman" you are talking about is an 8 year old girl.

BEGONE

Fucking millenials, the victims are all dead and gone! You should be looking for the root of the problem (islam) to stop creating more victims if you really care so much.

The fuck will a prayer do for a dead kid?

What the fuck good does virtue signaling do? This is just par for the course for taking in migrants. Its hard to feel anything when this shit happens all the time. I actually turned the news off after the first 15 minutes because I knew its all they'd be talking about. Ever think you'd live in an age where terror attacks are boring?

The best thing to do is address the root of the problem and change policy. Not "pray" drink the feels kool aid and rinse repeat like we have been. Time for this shit to stop.

>liberals want more muds
>muds kill liberals
Who are we praying for? Everyone got what they wanted.

>lipstick on a 8 year old.

Wtf is wrong with these people

sorry but this is sargon of akkad board. we don't give a shit about the other humans especially those that are feminist or anything but me.

>portugese
>european
top lel

Theres going to be 3 false flag stories by the end of the week.

Remember that thing that happened right before this??? Ehh? Cover up.

Is that actually from Manchester?

>"Remember the victims not the perpetrators"

When will this meme die?

Noone respects weakness. Also, people who come from tough cultures (like in the middle east) laugh at weakness. Some people think that "we 'll be nice to them and they 'll be nice to us", but that's not how things work there. You earn respect or you' re toast, and us europeans have to know this.

My atheist prayers are with them

preddy gud desu
at least i am not a shitskin or a germanic cuck
aka the perfect middle

>pray

if you think prayers work, then you're part of the problem. do the world a favour and send yourself to god

I dunno, if I can rape and pillage like a mooslem can, I hope never.

stuff your virtue signalling, sjwfag

no need to get defensive slavbros, after all Hitler only wanted to exterminate your people mostly for the land, not as much for your inbred genes.

but hey, maybe some other time eh?

what kind of degenerate parents bring 8 year olds to listen to songs about riding dicks?

Well she was from Cyprus so it's not like she knew English or anything

Hey look another fucking coward searching any god damn reason under the sun to not be angry.

Your low T post is making my dick shrink just looking at it, you spineless faggot.

If you remember only victims, that is all you will ever learn, is the next victim.

Learn all about the prep, Weed their kind out of existance and you will never have to remember a victim again.

Fuck em lords. Fuck em.

Fuck that. The most important thing you can do to honor the memories of those who died is to make sure that nothing like this ever happens again. Stop trying to distract people, and weld that fucking border shut.

God, this is some cringe shit right there.

>a moortugese guy is telling a slav that hitler would've killed them before literal moors
kek

I too would like to know

>Liberal "Atheists"
>Praying
I know who they're praying to, and it's why these attacks don't phase me anymore.

wow, way to still make it about themselves.. fucking attention seeking twitter fags

I have prayed but if we stop talking about it and do something about it, it WILL happen again.

RESPECT THEM BY THROWING MUSLIMS OUT OF YOUR NATION!!!!

KILL THEM ALL!! FUCK ISLAM!!!

>pray for those who lost their lives
Waste my time while wasting time here? Sure.

Nonsensical. I hope she gets offended by people asking if it's a parody account.

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

kek nice bluepill bait m8

Sick shit! just ban all religions Religion = cancer

The dead do not need our prayers.

GOD, i'm sorry we could not save these little girls.

All i want to do now is join the Peshmerga and kill ISIS

FTFY

That fucking sucks , legit pissed off now.

The stereotype about Britian is true.
> There is not more sense of family
> Brits have no morals or values
We've all seen the nightlife pictures of way too young people going out and getting wasted.

Which parent lets their underage child (under 18)
> Go to a concert on a SCHOOL NIGHT ?
> Go out at all ?
What is more important ? Your child having fun or getting ready for adult life ?

If I was incharge
> No smartphone for children till they reach 18
> No internet / computers / video games till they reach 18
These are the reasons kids are becoming sexually active at the younger age.
We need to stamp it out by lockin up our children.
Look at me im 32, and I've never had sex

Why are children going to see a pop-star on a school night?

These children are way too young to be listening to this music. No one underage sex is rampant and sexting has going through the roof.

> No smartphone for children till they reach 18
> No internet / computers / video games till they reach 18

your kids will kill themselves before they reach that age out of all the bullying they get from their peers, plus you cant really do most school assignments without a computer + internet

that is if you do get to procreate, which i doubt

Hail 88!

It pissed me off more they want to focus on 'victims', but not the reason they're dead, or the perpetrators. I weep for the families, but this is a result of liberal society allowing millions of migrants into your country, then shaming the nationalist who get mad. Every death is a red pill, this is abhorrent, but necessary to finally spark the beginning of the end for this multicultural shit.

and just think, if she raised her kid correctly so they didn't develop a taste for trashy and degenerate pop music, her kid would still be alive

>tfw it's the children who've made my mum flip and take the red pill
>now wants all muslims deported

Ariana is a mk ultra sex kitten. Why the fuck are young kids praising her?

Or maybe we can make sure it never happens again?

No, no, that's racist thought. Let's all grab each other and have a cry, then do absolutely fuck all until another 20, 40, 70 innocent fucking people die and have their shit and guts sprayed across the land that was given away by their own government.

And soon there will be none to do the remembering burger

Yeah sure pray that is the solution.

You fucking people disgust me. Anger is the emotion you are looking for. Sympathy will get you nowhere you can feel bad about what happened for the next week until the next attack or be part of the solution.

Just stop with the virtue signaling. You dishonor the dead.

We are in tune with their spirits accross the great chaotic void and their spirits are angry. They say our anger honors kek and vengence is the way to ease their spiritual conveyance beyond.

Yep, every single victim as an 8 year old girl.

Remember how the media never bothered to blur out these little beached faggots?

Pepperidge farms remembers.

While you're right, libs have no room to talk. They're just as quick to latch onto a tragedy (such as Sandy Hook) when it suits their narrative.

They just want to sweep anything that involves Islamic terrorism under the rug, for obvious reasons.

Yeah because that's what America did after 9/11.
They pulled together and didn't retaliate.
Moron.

Just like all the words that cunt Ariana had to pay respect?

>No words

Wasted himen

(((((((((((((((((((("lost their lives"))))))))))))))))))))

>an 8 year old girl
listening to lyrics like

>All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
>Don't ya stop, boy

>This the new style with the fresh type of flow
>Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle

>(Okay you've got a very big shhh,
>Mouth but don't say a thing)
>See anybody could be good to you,
>You need a bad girl to blow your mind

>I say, "Girl, you need a hot boy."
>She say, "You need to stop fuckin' with them thots, boy."
>I say, "You need a real nigga?" She said, "Yes", Lord
>And what you need your ex for? I'm triple X, Lord
>Okay, Ariana, my lil mama, goodbye to the good girl

goodjob mate

>reddit: the thread

Their faces and names will forever be etched into my memory, as a reminder for how much I hate Islam

All while shaking her little ass in the air and rubbing her cunny on Berry Bear.

I don't see the problem. The kids were culturally enriched. I thought this is what they wanted.

What is "praying" supposed to do, exactly?

haha this, race war when?

bring back the rope

Nothing.

You've got one religion that tells you take an ass beating and die, and another religion that tells you to beat their ass and kill them.

Who's going to survive that fight? You tell me.

>Sup Forums will cry a river now and act as if they're human beans, as if they didn't meme that drowned boy not so long ago

meh

Look, it sucks for the victims and their families, but the bottom line is accountability, if you act against your own best interests, you reap the consequences.

If you open the floodgates to a whole horde of a violent group of people who hate you, what do you expect? Stand there with open arms, and those arms will be cut off.

Sorry, no pity from me.

>Native western children go to concert, get blown up by Muslim with a nail bomb

>Muslim family drag kids across the ocean trying to invade western country, drown with their kids.

Totally the same, why are we even talking about this?

Who else is sleepy? I feel sleepy all of a sudden.

>i-its okay to ridicule if they drown fleeing isis

meh

>Get blown up by your own religion
>Invade UK
>Get blown up by your own religion there too

Really made me think.

And how is bemoaning the dead going to stop further atrocities?

>this is 8y old music
Everyone there should have died.

Stop letting these shit bags in
>Fuck you you racist piece of shit, hope you die
Someone blew some shit up probably Muslim
Yep he was Muslim
Your kids died
>yes pray for me, send me money so we can afford to let in more Muslims
Fuck you you racist piece of shit, hope you die

I wonder what thinks the IRA or what is left of them about this islamic terrorists attacks??

Oh, cool. Ohio made the list.

Can OP grow a pair for just a second and stop developing feelings for underaged whores who live accross the ocean? How lonely and awkward can you be that you never had a real woman in your life so you end up feelings for girls that would be disgusted from simply looking at you? People die everyday, worry about those you know and if you dont have any just shut the fuck up.

Lmfao remember the victims not the perps Jesus Christ take me I'm ready.

They're dead, what's there to pray for? They've already gone to wherever they go in the afterlife, if such a thing exists.