Ask an Algerian anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OODImDlnl38
youtu.be/hf6NG3NdGOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are you from?

Regrettes-tu la bienveillante occupation française?

retarded gypsy

Algeria

t. newfag plebittor

Allahu akbar murder the infidels?

How's the islamism thing going?

Any chance of the civil war kicking off again with Daesh coming in from Libya?

Why are your people so fucking criminal?

Why are your cities so dirty ?

Why do you hate us?
also, are you a Kabyle?

who has the bigger penis: moroccans, algerians or tunisians?

Berbers of course, you can feel it in there names, Want some Hans?

hey there hows it going?

what do you do for a living?

sure, but what's the difference between berbers and arabs, serious question

Why won't your cousins, your friends and your friends' cousins stay home instead of coming here to be unemployed?

if you mean if i think it was a bad thing, then not necessarily. I think the occupation of N.African countries had a major roles in the fact that the quality of life is a lot better than it is in ME
nah i'm a pretty live and let live kinda guy
I even agree that migrants are fucking it up for you and that Europe is for Europeans. I don't want it to fall and i wish you luck in your fight to save it
probably if our president dies of 19 years within his term. it will be between the military, the Islamists and and maybe the Kabayls (communists)
idk, man. when i saw the crime statistics of migrants in Europe, i felt a bit of shame and disappointment. here, our everybody constantly praises Europe but when they go there they act like animals. maybe they get shocked by all the degeneracy and they chimp out?
not all

have you any hot sisters? i need to get married. very rich muslim btw

Berbers, Kabyles and Amazigh were natives of northern Africa. Arabs just went full-jihad over them and forced their language, culture and religion to native peoples.
But remember, only white people ever forced their language, culture and religion over conquered people.

did they look different from arabs?

Yes. Some still do, but it's becoming harder to tell since there has been so much intermixing among the populations.

>why do you hate us
probably because you flood our country with drugs. you're like our Mexico
oh and the prostitution you degenerates
>Are you Kabyle
i read that like 98% of Algerians are but we LARP as arab so probably
Algerians
fine
still at school
welfare and quality of life that is advertised, my dudes.

Berbers have their own gene pool within the Caucasian race, they're not arabs nor white, but something in between, they're not a mixture of the previous two though. the closest people genetically to Berbers today are Bask people in spain and Portuguese.
Southern Berbers are very inbred with Arabs today, north Berbers can still be considered pure Berbers.

how can i get hot algerian fuckgirl slave?

Is that the reason why Moroccans and Tunisians usually have way less body hair than other Arabs? Because mixed with Berbers?

But Hashish is good for your health

Maybe ! Tunisians are 96% Berbers, cause they live in the north, as i aside the more northern you are in north africa, the more pure your Berber blood is.

There's nothing better than a cute, smooth Arab :^)

Get one from Western Sahara or Mauritania.
It should be easier.

We all have prefrences! that's yours keep it to yourself.

How many millions of Algerians will flood into France when your President dies?

hi why cant you scum stop immigrating to my province thanks

you are smelly and annoying and your kids think they are ghetto gangbangers despite being skinny faggots who dress like slavs

Can I have your brain when you die?

>We all have prefrences

What's yours? :^)

thanks """French"""

You make our country look bad you dumb newshit

if it happens within his term, ot will start a civil war and a shit ton will
because of your cucky immigration system and yeah they LARP. i know it's embarrassing

yes

Y'welcome ""quintesentially british""

What do you think of Pieds-Noirs? Is it a good thing they left? Would you be against their return? Are they "Algerian"?

Berber Ladies, DUUH

Wanna join my discord anons?

Do you have a job?

What is it about?

Ish'allahu have a good halal day (in British)
youtube.com/watch?v=OODImDlnl38

Do you reject me because I'm uncut

Because that's not my fault

It's for shitty Arab speaking people like you and me

maybe it was good for them that they left. i'd imagine people wouldn't like them that much during that period
wouldn't mind if they come back tho
>Are they "Algerian"
...not really

yup
still at school

I have to refuse your invitation, but thanks anyway.
The reason why: There's too much diffrences in our dialects, plus i don't have an arab keyboard, and even if i do I'm not familiar with it.

So when are you moving to France?

does anything happen to the ladies if they go outside by themselves with no veil or headscarf

go to join server and type 6CTph

I would give you a link but Sup Forums considers it a spam

most immigrants fuck off to other provinces asap but because you guys speak french you hang around :(
and kek they do the same back home?

Do all sandnigger countries speak the same language?

I hope you guys sort your shit out, that might make loads of Algerians that are in France go back home and that would be good for all of us.

Anyway, have you seen Portuguese in Algeria?

Yeah I guess

>Morocuck can't speak Arabic
why i'm i not surprised?
when the civil war breaks out
no, worst thing is they get judgmental stares or catcalled but that if we assume the family isn't strict which is getting more and more common these days

Not Really !
We speak diffrente dialects, but we learn the same language at school "Standard Arabic"

And why should i ?
I'm not even arab. I speak Moroccan Darija and Berber, that's enough for me

do you have retarded bureaucracy like the west or could you open up a kebab-stand/factory the next week if you so wanted?

Why do you send us all of your country ?

WE ARE FULL!

>they do the same back home
actually no. I don't know why they do that in western countries
>I hope you guys sort your shit out
thanks, hope shit works out for you too and stop electing cucks
>have you seen Portuguese in Algeria
no

Do you have shame when you see Algerians ascendant chimping out for no reason and harassing normal people ?

>yeah i guess
>not really!
Sandniggers everybody.

Are Muslims really after us?

i don't know the exact laws but I've been told it was made real easy. lately, i'm seeing stores open everywhere

What was the government like after the French left? I've heard that at points it was rabidly secular and anti-Islam, to the point of persecuting people who had long beards

A quick rundown is needed about Algerian Civil War, please. I was 9 years old when it ended and I'm too lazy for Wikipedia rundown. What's was it about?
Aftermath, etc?

yes a little :^(
seems that way although i don't like it

Thoughts on the way the Algerian community behaves in France ?

They originally are not Arabic speakers but after the invasion a lot of them speak Arabic

reeeeeee where the fuck are you?

Even the Moroccan guy joined

it was communist so you'd expect it to be anti-religious at that point
there was an Islamist party (the Islamic Front) that was expected to gain considerable power in government in 1991 so elections were canceled and that led the civil war known as "the black decade"
when our current president first got to power in 1998 he gave the Islamists who were rapidly losing public support that chance to give up and they won't be persecuted and he even released some of them who were imprisoned and within the next few years most of them took the deal
Algerians now have a negative view of Islamism (the ones who remember it at least)

I'm growing hopeful that the world is starting to get over the "backlash" toward Colonialism and seriously debate the cost/benefit of it all -- we're still on the bad end of equilibrium, but I'm hopeful it's swinging back toward a more utilitarian debate

see 4th reply i'm gonna get there.

What do you think about algerian born in France ?

idk this is like an extremely minority opinion here. French colonialism is hated

they should come back and build their home

Do you do sodomy?

Hey Morroc, I'll spend a day in Casablanca next week, do you have any tips?

do you speak french?

what do you think of France overall?

do you think that that recent algerian civil war meme can happen?

and are you an algerian, a berber or an european meditteranean in vacation trying to make us believe in "le based maghrebi native" meme?

which willaya do you live in? i'm form Tlemcen

As frensh, i can respond you. When i see algerian born in France (only go to Algeria 1 month every 3-4 years) free insulting France, speak about frensh colonialism, etc.. I am sure we are not ready to speak about colonialism with them.

Do you have family in France ?

What do you think about Benzema?

what do you think about the arab spring?
also,what do you think about the whole north africa and the niggers coming from the south?

Do you believe you will get 72 virgins when you die?

Do you drink alcohol and eat pork?

Do you shave yourself with straight razor or shit like Gillette?

Do Arabic countries have any opinion on Poland?

Don't go to the slums and you should be fine, come to Rabat and I'll be your guide.

i'm not exaggerating here but everyone i know has at least two relative living in france.

>do you speak french?
no
>what do you think of France overall
liked them before all the terrorism
>do you think that that recent algerian civil war meme can happen
very likely see 3rd reply>what are you
probably barber since most are but just LARP as Arab
Tissemsilt
Tlemcen is great. went their on vacation with friends. good times

But why they go in France to hate her ? I really don't understand why they don't return in their country.

Thanks for the offer, but I won't be able to stay any longer, I'm catching a flight connection

free shit + better living conditions
they're just leeches, they don't care about France

Have a safe trip

everyone i know that goes to Europe illegally did not finish school has no basic work skills and his only looking for the white women .
basically low-iq violent dumb Algerian the lowest of the low so i'm not surprised here

look my relative that live there are fairly secular they shouldn't be a problem but what i noticed is the mosques that are built there are mostly saudi funded (aka:dumb wahabis) and they hate the west.

i have family friends in France and i have family in England
good player
>arab spring
Not great. the only place that didn't go to shit after that was Tunisia
>what do you think about the whole north africa and the niggers coming from the south
unfortunate for Europe
>Do you believe you will get 72 virgins when you die
i think there have been a misunderstanding of the verse. I think it was 72 types of grapes not women
>Do you drink alcohol and eat pork
no
>Do you shave yourself with straight razor or shit like Gillette
i use a shaving machine
>Do Arabic countries have any opinion on Poland
not really most don't know where it is and first here about it in school when they learn about ww2

Of course that's for that. But between living in block in shitty country with only 1000€ of aids per month for all family and living in Algeria with sun and beach, in don't understand.

Look at 7'40 youtu.be/hf6NG3NdGOE

^this desu
i think the reason Algeria isn't so terrible is because are worst fuck off to Europe