Meme of the kraut behind every pro-EU post

Almost always there's a german behind the pro-EU posts, sometimes looks like they have replaced german nacionalism by european nacionalism, maybe because the infamous nazi past. Am i right?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140122073924/http://www.eurozine.com/articles/2014-01-17-hank-en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are more likely a Turk.

Did you smoke glue or something? There's nothing I regret more than being trapped in an economic union with nations so inferior to our own.

all germans have to be killed. they are the cancer of of the white race.

TÖTET ALLE DEUTSCHEN SCHWEINE!!!!!!

TÖTET ALLE DEUTSCHEN HURENSÖHNE, SÖHNE VON VERFICKTEN TÜRKENBASTARDEN!!!!!!!

TOD FÜR DEUTSCHLAND UND SEINEM HUREN MUSELMANEN SCHWANZ LUTSCHENDEM DRECKSVOLK!!!!!!

Ah, der berühmte Schweizer Geltungsdrang. Mach dir keine Sorgen, niemand wird euer Land besetzen. Kein gesunder Mensch hält es lang mit Schweizern aus.

Jep, there are many people supporting EU. This is because you are brainwashed in school, university and media.
An example: They keep telling that only the EU is responsible for peace in Europe, anyone rejecting this thesis is labled Nazi immediately. This claim sustains although the NATO and the fear of Communism kept the peace in the West. In my opinion, NATO should have got the Nobel Prize, would be pretty funny to hand a peace prize to a military alliance. The first person I heard openly stating this truth was American by the way.

natürlich werdet ihr unser land nicht besetzen mit eurer schwulen bundeswehr aka türkische streitkräfte du scheiss türkenbastard. jetzt geh döner mit viel scharf machen damit du flüchtlinge unterstützen kannst du nutzloses stück deutsche scheisse.

Der Schweizer ist dem Deutschen untertan.

This dream of an EU empire is the final attempt at rescuing the white race. The greatest danger to our people has always come from our own ranks in the form of traitors. The most honorable, the strongest societies have always rot because of traitors slowly gnawing and the essence of these societies. No matter where in Europe, this happens to us all. At the same time the non-white threat has already started to chew on us. Forcibly removing the latter will bring out the traitorous elements in all their strength.

Our only hope: create a system that ensures the survival of whites, a system that is powerful enough to assimilate all foreign bacteria, a system deceptive enough to calm down everyone with a traitorous mind.

>create a system that ensures the survival of whites

I propose a system that ensures the survival of Germans instead. Whites are to us what niggers and dune coons are to them.

if you talk german and live side by side with germany, i dont think there's much cultural diference between you and a german

Hello eternal anglo, how is your vacation going?

Read this article:
web.archive.org/web/20140122073924/http://www.eurozine.com/articles/2014-01-17-hank-en.html

The EU is pretty much exactly what the Nazis wanted Europe to be after they won the war. I sometimes think Germans intuitively recognize this.
It's a form of accepted imperialism in Germany. It's still imperialism of course but that doesn't seem to make us think. Hungary openly stated that we were forcing moral imperialism on them with the rapefugees but that didn't make him any more sympathetic here.

>I propose a system that ensures the survival of Germans instead.
I'd propose a system that ensures the survival of Mitteleuropa instead.

Edgy and no native germanic linguist... oder sprachlich verkümmert. Keinesfalls selten heutzutage.

Yes. Germans are the number one enemy of Europeans

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

this pasta is one of the things I refer

I made this meme.

Basically Germans reacted the worst to Brexit and couldn't stop posting extremely butthurt/defensive things when it came to the EU.

You are right - Germans aren't allowed to be proud of being German so they are proud of being 'European' instead.

i thing tax havens are worse

yes i think its related to this meme

Austria always was and is superior

wird mal zeit das wir euch wieder angliedern.

>meme

post ww2 denazification brainwashing and propaganda is now memes..?

metaforically speaking, germany was neutered on purpose

There is, spainbro. Though, not much I must admit.

how is living in this tax heaven? Sprecht ihr Deutsch in Lichtenstein?

Es ist nur ein Steuerparadies für Grosskonzerne, der kleine Liechtensteiner bleibt aussen vor. (Obwohl wir es natürlich bedeutend besser als andere Länder haben) Deine zweite Frage ist damit wohl auch beantwortet.

KRAUTED
R
A
U
T
E
D

of course, that's what defines a tax haven, one tax for residents and another for foreigner corporations.

>We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
Love you guys so much, please annex us already.

russia will not let them, unless you amputate off the donbass

Yeah, but the Kraut asked as if it was an advantage for our population, which it isnt.

Why do you want the bendera scum? Let them rot

but your state ears money with that, and it must benefit people in general (public heathcare ect)

it's not about you, you can keep your shitty country

what? and other people cant keep their countries? you want to annex france and poland again?

partially

Welcome to our world. American Sup Forums posters are a combination of awesome Confederate mega-power level posters mixed with niggers and snowflakes with computers. Germany is half-and-half; half like you, and half faggots who seek centralization.

Nogger germans. Not even fucking aryan. I work at a international german company, your all fucking brown eye brown hair soul less idiots. I hope the eu crumbles just like everything else germany tries to do

. The USA pride is slowly being labeled nationalism in the U.S. now, too.

Ban Journalism.

TO EVERY GERMAN ITT

THANKS FOR THE FREE GIBS NIGGERS

YOU'RE NEVER SEEING IT BACK

AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FLOOD YOU WITH SHITSKINS THAT WANT TO COME TO YOU THROUGH OUR BORDERS

seeng it again* oy vey

seeing* OY VEY

>they have replaced german nacionalism by european nacionalism
correct
>maybe because the infamous nazi past. Am i right?
Wrong, it's about our nazi future

>bowfishing in stillwater next to a road
I wouldn't even shit in that literal cesspool

Whoa. We have way to many niggers to bash German blacks (who probably holdovers from American soldiers, and therefor a better class of Negro), and may too many Mexicans and New Jersey-ites to bash the brown hair and brown eyed Germans. They're faggots for importing so many Turks in the 60s and 70s though.

Hitler was the best fucking thing that happened in germany.

you must feel inferior surronded by germans, they get all the praise and the promotions, it's tough

Cannot deny, most times it is. But to be fair we do it for the bants to trigger anglos

figg di du dräcksschwuchtlä in dim scheiss inzuchtkanton. ihr wäret schon lng teil vom riich wänn mier nüd wäred. jetzt lutsch dim schwulä monarch dä schwanz du non-country hueresohn.

>not posting the graphic how many left after the initiative to get rid of dirty foreigners.

du drecks özgür hurensohn

genau, wegen dölf dürft ihr jetzt bis ans ende aller tage schuldgefühle haben und euch von negern besetzen lassen. du dummer scheiss deutscher.

Ihr Bergjuden haltet euch immer für so besonders. Dabei seid ihr nur ein Mischvolk aus zurückgebliebenen Deutschen, Franzosen, Italienern und Österreichern. Dazu kommen dann natürlich noch die ganzen Albaner und sonstigen Balkanneger um ein bisschen frische DNS in eure Inzestbergdörfer zu bringen.

wütend, dass ihr schwächlingen von negern und türken besetz seid die eure kultur verachten? unsere billiglohnarbeiter passen sich wenigstens an, machen keine probleme, und fahren nicht mit lkw's in unsere weihnachtsmärkte du scheiss hartz4 untermensch und verräter der weissen rasse. jetzt geh bier saufen, musst ja morgen eh nicht arbeiten du faules schwein.

Nein eher glücklich, dass du und deine Kumpane mit Sprachstörung noch nie auch nur ansatzweise etwas zum Weltgeschehen beigetragen habt und auch nie werdet. Wenn ich in so einem Land ohne jegliche Relevanz leben würde, würde ich meine Fresse nicht ganz so weit aufreißen. Ihr leidet generell an maßloser Selbstüberschätzung möchte man oft meinen, dabei könnte man die Schweiz als den dreckigen Arsch Baden-Württembergs bezeichnen.

hochgewählt

jaja du türkischer untermensch, immer neidisch, dass ihr so scheiss arm seid. warum muss man denn in einem relavanten land leben, du hast bestimmt nichts beigetragen, dass euer türken- und negerstaat exportweltmeister ist. ich bin zufrieden reich zu sein und keine negerhorden in unseren städten rumrennen zu sehen. bin auch ganz zufrieden waffen besitzen zu dürfen ohne mir vom staat ins arschloch schauen lassen zu müssen. und jetzt hau ab du beschissener muselmanenlover. du musst bestimmt noch für mutti angela einen koranterroristen blasen.

halt dein vorlautes maul du bergjude

sonst was internet tough guy? kommst du sonst zu uns arbeiten weil dir neger und türkenpack deinen job weggeschnappt haben? die usa hätte anstatt die japaner euch nuken sollen, ich hättet das weiss gott mehr verdient. wartet nur bis sich die weisse rasse an euch rächt dafür dass ihr die ganzen sandnegerhorden nach europa eingeladen habt, ihr seid die zerstörer europas. euer 4. reich, die eu wird's auch bald nicht mehr geben, dann seid wieder zurück auf feld eins. ich hoffe dass ihr bis dahin noch kräftig für die griechen und alle anderen armenhäser in eurem reich bezahlen müsst.

Naja als ich das letzte mal in Zürich war, waren da ziemlich viele Neger. Ich dachte eigentlich ihr wollt keine "schwarzen Schafe" mehr, hat wohl bisher nicht ganz geklappt.

Du bist wohl eher angepisst, dass dir ein Deutscher den Job geklaut hat. Tja da merken selbst eure eigenen Geschäftsführer, dass man mit Schweizern nicht arbeiten kann. Mehr als Löcher in den Käse bohren und Schokolade conchieren kann der Durchschnittsschweizer halt nicht.