Why doesn't Wikileaks just release proof Seth was their source?

Why doesn't Wikileaks just release proof Seth was their source?

Why doesn't Kim Possible just show his proof instead of teasing shit?

BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF

Wikileaks have said out of all their years of being active they have never named their anonymous sources for protection of their identity and political repercussions. A 3rd party could name the source and they can confirm or not but Assange has specified they take pride in never being wrong and never revealing their sources.

White man gets shot at 4am in the black part of DC that has all the homicides.

>Most likey situation is a murder conspiracy

because then no one would go to them as a source retard

they have to maintain 100% integrity around their sources

>I dont know who Seth Rich was
>Context isnt important
>Im paid by David Brock

Dude, unironically kill yourself. You are a plague

>wallet and jewelry wasn't taken
Doesn't sound like a nig to me.

>Have proof of murder, able to bring down the fucking DNC
>"Nah bro we have to keep our le integrity!"

Do you really think other leakers would care?
Do you think Seth would care?

his entire neighborhood was robbed at the same time, but that is left out of the political conspiracy narrative.

Wikileaks has stated countless times that their source was not state sponsored, and then they offered 20 thousand dollars for info regarding Seth Rich's murder, and then they said he was their source. And then shitheads like you bought the CIA propaganda being shit out of the MSM and you think you're intelligent. Just KYS out of this site you shill shit

if other people have proof why cant they just support them instead of breaking their own rules?

Wikileaks instead fucking Batman with some bullshit rule.

If they cared about the truth they would fucking expose the DNC

The question I have is why is Kim just coming forward with this now? We could have used this before the election, and he never said a word about it.

>what is marketing
Well shit OP it seems that you're fucking retarded

Funny how they didn't rob him, then. They just shot him in the back. Why shoot someone you're robbing, if you're not going to actually take his shit?

Wilileak's Assauge more or less said it was Seth Rich

The former British Ambassador to the US said it was Seth Rich

A BBC journalist (now dead) said it was Seth Rich

Now another Wilileak's imformer, fat Kim is saying it is Seth Rich

because you touch yourself at night

Because it's bullshit.

Maybe you'll remember, before the election he said he had all 30,000 of Hillary's deleted emails, and he was going to share them with everyone once he "checked with his lawyers" and it would be the end of Hillary overnight and she would go to jail.

Then instead he just shilled his shitty new web service.

Here's the thing about Kim Possible, he only pokes his fat head up when there is a lot of media attention on something. Other than totally hating Hillary like the rest of us, he has never done shit for the cause.

>"buh- buh- but I'm hopeful that this time it's real!"

Yeah, maybe your dad will come home some day, but probably not.

this

Its called integrity.

Wikileaks protects its sources and its people receiving info from the source. They don't want someone to figure out how they did it. But Jullian has given enough clues to say "yeah, it was Seth Rich."

And if Seth Rich was a user of megaupload, then maybe Kim Dotcom wants to do things in a nice way with a lawyer to release whatever data Seth Rich left behind. What happens to your data when you die?

We're all being distracted from something big that is about to happen.

Whoever still falls for divide and conquer deserves their ignorance and confusion.

Google "kim dotcom bombshell" and click any news article that is more than a week old (so, not about Seth Rich) and you'll see that every time he does this shit, it's literally nothing.

He knows he can get you guys all worked up, that's why he didn't bother saying anything about it until MSM started covering the Seth Rich conspiracy, all of a sudden "I was part of this! I have info! Stay tuned for more!"

Try using your critical thinking skills instead of /X/ tier mental retardation.

Whats more likely? A nig nogging him or a murder conspiracy where they gained nothing from killing him besides "making an example of him" and opening themselves up to murder charges.

Now why is Seth Rich gaining so much traction now? Is it because Donald Trump is literally shitting out scandals at a break neck pace right now?

>im paid by David Brock

I love nupol who scream SHILL if they see something they disagree with.

He said the NSA has them and there is a proceedure for getting the data so it can be used in court, because that is what they did to him. It makes the government look incompetent. Plus, Obama sealed Hillary's lost emails for like 2 years or something stupid.

>Hey we're Wikileaks. If you are a whistleblower send us info
>Wikileaks whistleblower murdered

Not a good business model

>But Jullian has given enough clues to say "yeah, it was Seth Rich."
so he either outed his source or he's playing some scheme that is even worse in regard to "integrity"

>living in russia
>Hating gov.
>Waiting wikileaks to drop some "the truth" about your goverment....
>Your realise your driving lamborgini, owning billion dollar mansions goverment is crystal clear :D

Ok? And he could have said that in one fucking tweet and moved on.

He teased and said that they would be released on X date. That date came and all he said was "the NSA has them."

He overhypes everything.

Well Obama hated whistleblowers. Did he give NSA tools to CTR?

Wikileaks does not reveal sources.
Kim is an attention whore.

Indisputable the guy has been full of shit a lot. What has me intrigued this time is Hannity going all in. I could be wrong, but Hannitys not risking his reputation unless he knows something.

>Did he give NSA tools to CTR?

Or to the DNC so they could find their leaker?

If you shills can't give an explanation to wikileaks activity on this situation, what are you doing here?

>Do you really think other leakers would care?
yes. Other leakers might be concerned about the impact it could have on their families that their identities could be revealed if they get killed.

>Hannitys not risking his reputation
What reputation? Dumbest man on tv?

>the slightest bit of conjecture based on evidence and testimony is /x/ tier

This is why I believe you are paid. Because in the face of overwhelming evidence, you still radically oppose an idea that might land some DNC or SEIU officials in prison. Why are you defending these people? Even if you dont think there is enough evidence, could you at least not be sympathetic to the other viewpoint based on all of the evidence? I mean in the most basic analysis of this murder, questions would still be raised.
>Nothing stolen
>Investigation slowed down/halted by MPD
>Rich family PI statements
>Family spokesperson paid by DNC
>GF email claiming he was murdered
>Assange Tweet
I mean, this is not very hard to grasp. Clearly something is up. It isnt 100% rock solid, granted. But in the face of all this you STILL cant see why people want proper justice?

>scream SHILL in the face of dissent
Well, truth be told a lot of people here are paid by David Brock/MM. Ive read the memos.

that was to send a message. if his jewelry and wallet were taken this would have faded long ago.

This. All shill posts should be auto-filtered to this

The nigger parts of D.C. are north east and south east. There hadn't been a murder in that neighborhood for 50 years.

T H I S I S N T N O T H I N G

SHILLS FUCK OFF

was Seth rich the DNC leaker, possibly. Assange probably wouldn't use the death of a innocent man as cover.

The stupid part is where you claim its some grand conspiracy. They have nothing to gain compared to the liability they would be exposed to from killing him, the cat is already out of the bag.

Thinking Hillary Clinton would have goons loyal enough to her to do this kinda shit is laughable.

He died right below the little lake in the center north. Right in the middle of all those homicides

If Seth Rich was the leaker responsible for sparking an FBI investigation that cost you the presidency, any career politician would risk getting their hands dirty in the name of vengeance. It is in their nature.

Its not quite a conspiracy. A conspiracy would imply vast amount of inference based on minimal evidence. (UFOs, Lizard People, Sandy Hook was a Hoax).

>Thinking Hillary Clinton would have goons loyal enough to her to do this kinda shit is laughable.

Do you know who Hillary Clinton is? She has a history of cover-ups and possible hits. Besides, even if she didnt order the hit personally, all eyes are on Plamieri from the SEIU and Podesta. They see themselves as untouchable, invincible, the elites of society. They get whatever they want, whenever they want. They dont see the liability in having a simple Bernie Sanders supporter murdered in DC. Especially given all of the DC officials are liberals working for them.

They took very little risk in murdering Rich. They just didnt count on the vigilance of their own constituents.

That's why they fucked up the hit.