I knew the bomber personally. I didn't know him well, but I knew him

I knew the bomber personally. I didn't know him well, but I knew him.

Ask me anything.

Pic related - it's his brother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/manchester-arena-attack-22-killed-suicide-bomber-ariana-grande/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah a doctor in the making.

Im sure his brother is a chip of the old block huh?

GIVE THAT BOY AN HONORARY DEGREE

how did you know him?

Was he one of those #notallmuslims dickshits?

How many people in his social group would you estimate share his views?

Cool glock, ahmed

you should fuck his brother

fake and gay. bongs have strict gun control

>personally

Doesn't this put you on a watch list. Also, isn't he not the bomber and just an accomplice considering they arrested him and the actual bomber spread his guts all over manchester with the explosion.

>mason digits for a mason hoax

Did a lot of acting, did he?

Rifles of peace.

hell id say 75% at least but very few of them that would be willing to do anything

Are you with him right now? Care to give us details on your next target?

or a baker .

I'm glad you cleared that up; I almost posted "hot, I would fuck her"

I hear bombs are frowned upon too.

Is his family okay? This must be a difficult time for them. Are they receiving enough financial assistance from the gov't?

arent guns illegal in the uk wtf?

>Ah a doctor in the making.

looks more like a clock inventor to me

Abu Bakr

Did you just now remember to switch on your VPN or something.

kek the guardian has already started on the >he wus a good boy we dont know what happened his father is a local imam (every fucking time lel) he used to sing the call to prayer like a good muslim

>this is what's consider white in the UK

how much did mossad pay him?

someone start a gofundme for them in their time of need. also send flowers and edible fruit

He's cute tho :^)

or an engineer, or even
a truck driver

How long has he been into bombing kids?

The borther photographed here does not live in the UK any longer, He is in Libya, where this photo was taken.
We grew up in the same area.
Not really. He wouldn't really shy away from the Islamic nature of terrorist attacks. he'd see them as just retaliation for the Western bombing of Muslims countries. Pic related, a photo he posted on Facebook.
I'm honestly scared to even guess. There was nothing spectacular about this guy, He wasn't some rabid preacher, uber muslim type of guy. He was just a run of the mill 'roadman' from my area. There are dozens just like him. God alone knows how many of them share his views.
Photo was taken in Libya.
I really do hope not.
I'm not with him, affiliated with him, or sympathetic to his cause in any way, shape or form. I'm not Muslim or Islamic. I just knew him.
Most of his family live now in Libya, where they came from. They went there after Gaddafi fell.

I'm certain that this was not Mossad/ da joos. He hated Israel, and hated Jews. If his attack was Jewry, then it was without his knowing. Somebody radicalised this guy and probably prompted him to attack. He was not a very good Muslim, as I knew him. He's drink and smoke weed a lot, and fuck girls.
I honestly don't know when he became what he became. I had no reason to expect it and was shocked when his name was released.

>he'd see them as just retaliation
Interesting to think of how a terrorist views terrorism. When I see that picture I am reminded of when our governments call a foreign military's operations "state terrorism".

Post his feet, don't think about it just do it, faggot :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

It is amazing some people still think of things in terms of good guys and bad guys.

The Saudis and ISIS treat women like slaves and chops gay guys heads off/throw em off buildings but this is unironically supposed to be the civil rights candidate.

I don't understand that pic
ofcourse bombing lybia isn't terrorism
its just war

Hello, Leon

#NOTALLMUSLIMSYET

How bad is the muslim infestment by you? I live less than 10 miles away from nigger central in my state.

kill him

>its just war
al-Qaeda and ISIS could say the same to us m8.

The label of 'terrorism' is purely political. If a civilian throws a bomb it's terrorism, if a soldier does it's war.

Such an event like Manchester yesterday would probably have been filed under "nothing really new today" in post-invasion Iraq.

Why don't these jew hating muslims ever attack synagouges?

you have to read this

they do but we never hear about it until they kill someone

post moar pics!

Higher quality pls mate I enjoy long reads but its too blurry

Is his family proud for putting an end to crappy pop music?

It's always the "bad" Muslims that do shit like this. Funny how bad Christians aren't compelled to attack Muslim neighborhoods in their own religious insecurity.

bump

Oh look it's the future president.

God save the shah

Where I live, there are many muslims. The majority of them are good people, some of them I'd even say are great people. There are unsavoury ones too, however, and almost all of the drug-dealing, chavvy 'roadman' scum that infest the area are Muslims - either Somalian or North African.
I honestly don't know. It's not really the religion that they hate - Judaism and Islam are akin to one another in many ways. It's the state of Israel and the Jews who openly support it that they do not like.
The 'bad' Muslims are the ones who seek redemption for their sins by committing 'great' acts like this one. It's not a coincidence at all that many terrorists you see today were 'bad' Muslims at some point.

>Judaism and Islam are akin to one another in many ways.
So Jews don't have to pay jizz-yuh, right? And a Jewish man can marry a Muslim woman without converting to Islam, right?

was he a NIGGER?

>reverse image search
>1 image

Sure you're not just an underage brown airsofting faggot? I feel an instaban coming on.

He might even be your wife's new friend!

Are you a shit skin?

If so gtfo of Sup Forums nigger

b8 or nah? Also, do you live in the UK?

Their religions are similar is what I mean. And Jews are praised in the Quran more than once, although they are admonished too.
Those are real guns you retard. And reverse image search brings up nothing, because this photo is from his brother's Facebook. He's since taken it down.
Go fuck yourself

100% legit.
Going back to this: this guy's family lived on the public purse the entire time they were here in the UK, approximately 20 years or so. They were 'asylum seekers', and were fed and housed at the public expense. No doubt at all they still continue to receive money in some way from the govt. They were known scroungers.

Did he work for a security company?

Have you come forward to the police with any and all information about the terrorists family so the authorities can Guantanamo bay them for information or are you also part of the problem?

Do you think the sand niggers are going to continue with their reactionary temper tantrums until they're forcibly expelled? If they want sharia so bad, why go to England instead of Saudi or the UAE? Do they consider those nations to be backwards, repressive, religious fundamentalist regimes?

Is he ded?

op is attn seeking fagit

>attn seeking
fuck off

Did you already talk to police?

If he did, I never heard of it. He studied at the University of Salford, some useless degree like International Management. He was mostly a quiet guy.
I really don't have any information of worth to give to the police. His brother was arrested this morning, so there's nothing that I would know that they wouldn't by now.
You would be amazed and disturbed at the extent to which 'moderate' muslims you meet day to day have radical sympathies. I see no end to the attacks any time soon. To answer your second question, they come to England for its prosperity, and stay here despite hating its customs and its people. The first generation migrants - the one who actually leave their homes to come - are really not much of a threat, terrorism wise. Their kids are far more dangerous.
Yes, he was a suicide bomber.

Kek

MORE LIKE
ARIANA
G R E N A D E

Can we see some photos of this guy, please?

Can you mail that pic to some journos please?

POST PROOF OF KNOWING HIM, Facebook screenshot where it says your friends or something

Do you have a picture of the terro ?

full name and address or fuck off

T H I S

You're definitely a fucking shitskin Muslim gtfoh

>Somalian or North African

It's always the fucking same, isn't it?

op is mormon

Honestly, I don't have a single photo of him to post. His facebook has been taken down, and I don't have a single photo of him in my possession. The only thing I have is pic related, as proof that I'm friends with his brother.

Media is reporting his name as Salman, it's actually Suleiman Abedi. His father's name is Ramadan. His mother's name is Sumeya (media says Samia). He lived in Whalley Range, exact address I do not know.

this is british men?
get real

history repeats itself. You time is coming, muzzy.

How fucking new are you you fucking plebbit. You're on mobile and must remove m at the end of image title for high res picture.

Do you think there is a chance he could have been kidnapped before it started,killed, then used as a scape goat to promote ISIS recruiting and keeping the fear and hate alive in the heart of the UK population ?
I truly doubt some not devout at all muslim would suddenly rediscover his fate to the point of going from one day to the other blow himself up at a Ariana Grande concert.
Was he intelligent enough to find how to and make a bomb that could produce that much damage and do you know if he actually could have had the mean to do this ?

Post pictures of him with his brother from his brothers profile.

my name is sword and this is my wife's son, skunkcunt

Can't terrorists do something right for once and actually target our shitty, Jew bought politicians and lobbyists instead?

If only that nail bomb hit somebody like Bill Kristol...

I stopped reading at the point where it said Augustine converted Arabs in North Africa. There were no Arabs there in the fifth century. Arabs came in the seventh and eighth when they conquered in the name of Islam.

damn, how could the intelligence services have prevented this tragedy!

I just sent this thread to the authorities just in case they need more info on the bomber and want to contact you

t reddit

Only by monitoring all communication via phone and Internet. Oh, shit, already happening.

He lived on Elsmore Road

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/manchester-arena-attack-22-killed-suicide-bomber-ariana-grande/

>taken down

wayback

>mason hoax
What age are you?

There are literally none, I went through from start to finish every photo he ever uploaded. There are none showing Suleiman.
Intelligent enough - probably not. He almost certainly had external assistance in planning it, probably in building the bomb too since he has no science background. As for whether he was some scapegoat for ISIS, how can I say? Occam's razor points us to the obvious and simple solution, which is that he carried out the attack himself. Don't be surprised by the fact that he was not devout in the past - this is a massive misconception amongst so many people. The terrorists are hardly ever devout their entire lives - almost always, they have some history of acting un-Islamically before suddenly becoming devout again. It's a pattern I've noticed in many attacks before this one.

I'm contacting MI6 as I type this, you're fucked mate

Your gonna get v@.