This is actually a 11 year old

>this is actually a 11 year old

this is how ((they)) do it
nothing physically modified
Just make up and breast fillers
Wide stance for big hips
>Heels and red nails for that big girl look

People are conned into subconsciously having a burning passion to fuck an 11 year old stemming from the genetic scavenger behavior we have, triggered be she's on the internet and unidentifiable so I'm gonna make a false neural connection based on a reproductive trigger like cumming on a printed out picture of her

No it isn't.

My niece is 10 (turning 11 this year) and NO WAY IN HELL she'd look like that with makeup or without. She has ZERO breasts and ZERO body (hips legs etc) she looks like a simple kid like any other.

The girl in ur pic is 12-14

This

If that's 11 years old, just put me in jail already

G-gross.

Your jails are confy anyways.
Not like USA where Jamal and Buba will divide your ass.

Where do you see she's 11? After a reverse google search I haven't found one page mentioning her age, and 11 seems HIGHLY suspect

Definitely 15-17

she definitely is between 18-22

Not 11 for sure.

>those tits
>at 11

Have you ever actually seen children before OP?

I'm getting close to the edge of making my determination as to the approximate age of this person. But I will need more footage

She's not 11 retard. 14 or 15..

>11 y.o.
No way in hell she is 11, she looks like 18-20 probaby even 22, but never 11.

She could easily be 18

15ish for sure. No way in the hell she is 11.

Phew, good. Time to fap

If she's 11 then I'm 11.

It's a bit weird this girl has like 5 pictures on the internet and zero other history. Ex-boyfriend leaked them, I'm guessing.

there is no way in hell she's 11. 13 at the youngest, 14 or 15 most likely.

Isn't that the motto of India?

Luckily for Europeans once they become a caliphate they can have all the loli they want.

who leaks clothed photos? Probably some horndog she added on FB by mistake.

>tfw i will never marry such cuteness
>tfw she's probably a liberal anyways.

Why do Americans go through puberty so early?

Dude Lauren Southern is 21 and her face is clearly over the hill

I'd guess 16-17 for this girl but 13 is easily believable, esp if she has some equatorial genes in her.

this is a 12 year old, this world is getting even more ridiculous by the day

GMO's & added hormones in all of our processed foods

I don't give a fuck, at this point I'm about to convert to islam because white people are retards.

Women should be having children as early as possible, instead of having kids with down syndrome in their late 30's.

Drinking alcohol fucks up your brain and liver, and generally is only good for tonics, alcoholics need to be gassed.

Druggies need to be gassed.

Jews need to be gassed.

Women don't deserve rights or the privileged of a drivers license.

Abortion is dumb and not efficient.

Media is degenerate.

Americans are stupid.

I honestly will probably convert if this shit keeps up.

Normies will never wake up to the threat of islam, and even if they do, they will still remain completely un-aware of the jewish question. Starting to think muslims are the only sane ones fampais.

probably chemicals (((they))) put in the water.

Also creates homosexuals

Hormones in our shitty food. I had a 12 year old gf with D cup tiddies and she wasn't fat. It's not uncommon for them to hit puberty early here.

no girl dresses like that until theyve had their period

Yeah Bros I completely understand what you're saying this is my sister she is 12 she's just crazy about makeup and Justin Bieber God times have changed haven't they?

>Abortion is dumb and not efficient.
Abortion makes complete sense to weed out downies and other undesirables.
What's "efficient" in your mind? Sterilising people?

yeah, im gonna need to see a birth certificate. i call bullshit
im saging your stupid fucking thread by the way

She is older than 10. I work in a primary school and even the most developed 10 year olds look nothing like her.

I would be willing to place money on her being older than 10. At least 13.

MOAR

Abortion for downies is ok, but not for normie kids, they should be drafted into the army and raised by the state.

>red nails
where?
why lie about something so trivial?

Really? You are completely wrong bro I would know I lived as a girl once but I died and I just reincarnated as a shitskin you know Buddhism and whatnot

I know what you mean. I think it's the plastics in toys... Kids chew the toys and it affects their endocrine system or something.

Pic related, my 6 year old sister already is as tall as me

look at this 12 year old, truly sickening

bullshit, the wrists and knees are a dead giveaway.

Damn somebody is hungary

t.liar shitskin

She's gonna be at least 15-17. I would know because she's clearly British.

Does she have a penis? If so is it bigger than 4 inches if it is then I'm sorry I just can't date her because I can't date a girl with a bigger penis than mine

Ripe for breeding

>a 11 year old

Fun fact: eleven starts with a vowel, therefore it should be AN 11 year old. English isn't hard Paco, please commit and assimilate.

11yrs old

can confirm, when i was in hs my 14 yo gf had double d's. her last name was melon. no fucking lie.

>she

but you dont say
an one year old
a one year old

would succ

15 years old

thats a bulge isnt it

>People are conned into subconsciously having a burning passion to fuck an 11 year old

Yeah, conned by basic biology. You want to fuck sexually developed girls. If an 11 year old has undergone puberty and is then exhibiting traits of sexual maturity your body responds to that. This girl is 11 and you'd fuck the shit out of her because her body has undergone puberty to become ready for producing children and outwardly signals that.

if the age is on the clock....something something rhymes with rock.

The problem isn't them, it's you.

You see a real woman, you go on and on about landwhales.

And? Jews know white people like having sex with children. All the way back to Greece. We like fucking little boys and girls. Does that mean it's right? No, but we have to be aware of our weaknesses.

Not gonna lie, but I "would", if you get what I mean xD

You're right, I apologize. English is a complicated language and I should have stated that you use "an" when the word after starts with a vowel sound. Not just a vowel. Honestly, I didn't think he'd understand if I said vowel sound, because he struggles to grasp vowels as a concept.

id slide my 8 inch cock into all 3 of her holes, fuck her so hard and long she wouldnt walk right for a week. not to mention pump her full of so much cum she leaks my thick nut for days

She's 14-16

If she was 18 she'd have color streaks in her hair.

>tfw she's probably a liberal anyways.

This has been the case for nearly every 7+/10 woman I have been with in the past few years, and I live in the south.

Are you attracted to this?

Kill yourself, you're a pedo, this girl is only three months old, you baby-fucking monster.

>tfw she's going to be a degenerate and suck dick and weed till she kills herself in her mid thirties

You convert them idiot. Being a herd following liberal will be the default of almost every qt. But if you are an actual strong MAN she will mold to whatever your beliefs are very quickly.

id rail that fucking pussy

haha yeah totally man I get what you mean, would you mind telling u-i mean me where you would go to do something like that?

She's 14

Yeah she is NOT 11

E X P O S E D
X
O
S
E
D

Surprise! You're retarded. I was waiting for this thread to find out all these photos are trannies.

>this is actually a 11 year old

no it isn't

This

wtf i love 11 year olds now

ISSOU j'y trempe mes couilles + no pedo

you have never left your basement. ever.

>No way she's 11
>she's more like 12
>source: observations on the changes of breast and hip size of my niece

This young girl is only 8 years old and the kikes have already begun their sexual brainwashing on her. THEY MUST BE STOPPED

It's different in other countries hue. You go to less developed countries like ones in say Eastern Europe and 14 year olds still look like little kids. Meanwhile you have 14 year olds in the US, UK, etc. that look like grown ass women and could easily pass for late teens early 20s.

Maybe it's the abundance of food and calories in the first world. Or something in the food or water.

jesus. my kill count is healthy, but threads like this make my heart hurt. fuck she's so hot.

Ths is a female nigger, Hans. Those animals reach sexual maturity much quicker due to shorter life span thanks to burning collar rituals.

Tfw you have to ask for IDs before getting DP'ed

where's the ig?

Maybe its a sign for white people to start making more kids. If our birth rates are low, perhaps this is natural selection for our women to give birth at a younger age.

Thus increasing the potential years they can make babies.

Im a fucking genius.

This young girl is only 7 years old. The kikes need to be stopped!!

these posts are top kek

what a moronic post. why do some girls have big tits and others small? everyone is born with different genetics and rates of maturity, you fucking fool

There's literally nothing, dude. Other than these photos. It's all very strange.

Sauce.

That's not even the worst, just look at this 8 year old.

>Young girls mimicking traits found in older women are seen as attractive by older men

Really gives the ol' noggin a joggin

Degeneracy: the post

Do they have a similar problem in Sweden? This is a 14 year old male in Sweden

It's perfectly normal and healthy for men to be attracted to young girls. That's not the work of the Jews, it's the work of mother nature. The Jews' work is making you think it's unnatural. The first step feminism made was to destroy the ancient tradition of child brides.

Swallow this red pill.

But that's fucking degenerate and disgusting. A civilization should only reproduce enough to maintain itself, probably somewhere around 2-3 kids.