ANYONE ELSE HERE GET ANGRIER AND ANGRIER FOR EVERY SANDNIGGER ATTACK??????

ANYONE ELSE HERE GET ANGRIER AND ANGRIER FOR EVERY SANDNIGGER ATTACK??????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rket4xvu_ac
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017
ria.ru/religion/20170523/1494904674.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be the change you wish to see, Torbjörn

I'm getting angrier and angrier at leftists. Sandniggers are literally vermin and can be wiped out easily, but first we need to defeat the traitors.
Like 90% of politicians and journalists should be executed. I wish I was man enough to pull a Breivik.

i'm voting for based frp next election

It's the reponse that makes me more angry than the actual attack.

All the absolutely fucking useless virtue signalling and pandering bullshit that goes on after an attack like this. Blah blah we won't let this divide us, blah blah we'll carry on as usual.

All my thoughts and feelings to all affected etc etc.

It's just so fucking useless and bullshit and ultimately I think it gives away that people don't actually give a shit a bunch of kids got blown up.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF THING THAT SHOULD MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY.

WHY IS NO-ONE ANGRY ABOUT THIS?

Do you have them in Norway?

>voting

I used to care. But ever since the attack in Sweden resulted in absolutely nothing in terms of policy or opinion or anything, it was almost forgotten a month later, I've lost hope that any amount of terror attacks will do anything to illuminate Europeans on the dangers of Islam. We are just cucked beyond any rhyme or reason.

Because we've lost all patriarchal elements of our society. The woman solution to violence is fucking them. Read about chimps if you doubt me.

starting to feel they deserve it tbqh

Based swede post stating the truth.

Ya get called a racist and xenophobe if you get angry

The jews have brainwashed the masses good

^this.. They attacked women per 'slate.com'.
Their solution :
> Don't hate the attackers
> Love them
> lover conquers all

R.I.P

Nah. It's just funny now.

We know >25% of the people identifying as muzz wants to destroy western society, but MSM and politicians keep defending them.

Please, Dear Government, introduce some more Orwellian laws to keep us safe.

It's just part of the plan.

This. Wonder what they have in store for them next.

The only thing that angers me is the libtard responses of peace and tolerance.
I don't really care about the attacks anymore.
I'm certainly not going to defend them anymore.

Stop being angry online and do something.

> It's just part of the plan
You're getting it now.

There's a reason why they keep the masses in lower minded emotional states. It conditions their brains to not use higher minded functions. It's the reason why pop music, culture, and MSM is all about emotions and brainlet tier ideology.. Keep em dumb, blind, and malleable.

Just remember that its usually degenerate liberals and their children who get blown up. It's still shit but at least most of them deserve death.

Yes

no, who cares about other people? terrorism is just part of life now, you have a 0.00001% chance of being killed by a random idiot when ur out in public. higher chance of dying from choking on your tendies.

No I've been here long enough that I'm desensitized to it I mainly just laugh at the liberal victims

Just like based Trump and based Le Pen, right?

yeah? do something then!
Oh wait, you are doing what everybody else does, pissed into the wind on the internet.

Listen to Tommy Robinson

youtu.be/Rket4xvu_ac

I actually get a little turned on watching liberals submit even more each time they're attacked.

They just sacked one of our cities.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

angrier at my (((government))) for trying to flood my borders with them, yeah.

Which happens to be majority Muslim.

West deserves to burn desu
It is too soft weak and sinful

I want to care, but I recognize my own feelings in what you're saying. We're just so individualistc that we can't really feel for some anonymous group of people who died somewhere else, regardless if they are the same nationality or ethnicity.

Big surprise.

hva annet da?

> JIDF's Reddit account is leaking on to Sup Forums

When did this happen?

Actually no I don't muslims are better then kikes and each bombing kills degenerates and drops redpills

Most European countries still have standing armies. How come none have the balls to stage a coup? You eurocucks are suffering a terrorist attack once a month and this is literally just the beginning. If you had any balls you'd be terrorizing your cucked politicians.

I'm more sad than angry, sad that innocent people, and even kids have to be sacrificed just to sate the fetish for diversity and nothing seems to be getting done about it.

Take up arms, lad, you have a leader.

when the day of the rope comes we will gas all of them.

don't worry.

We have been deracinated to the point of suicide. The Jews have won.

I used to get angry, but people are complacant and accepting of the result of their "tolerance." A liberal coworker asked about it and brushed it off like nothing. All of Europe should be turned to glass along with the middle east and any cuck faggot that tolerates Islam.

You know what to do

Is dueterte gonna lay the smack down on them ?

He's in Russia.

Same here, the fucking spineless virtue signallers parroting the same lame memes, I imagine a union jack Facecuck filter will follow shortly along with messages of "solidarity" and appeals not to fall for racist right wing hate.

Serbia I think

Tell him to bring back friends; Russians know how to deal with this kind of thing.

I completely agree. They're about to hold a fucking peace vigil instead of being angry at the perpetrator.

ITT keyboard warriors that will do nothing past bitching on a anime image board.

Same shit.. different day. Nobody here will do anything about it.

Yeah

Yes, all those islamophobic comments on the internet really make my aryan blood boil goy.. i mean guys

Especially when it's actually Mossad false flags every time.

No shit, what's your point?

Don't get angry. Don't get violent.

All this gas the kikes race war now isn't going to change shit. The more you bomb them the stronger they will hate you, (same as they do to us)

I do care about people who care about themselves. I am an individual.

I (((can))) really feel for some anonymous group of people who died somewhere else, regardless if they are the same nationality or ethnicity. However, I have issues when such people supported policies (immigration) and social that led to an increased likelihood of such crap happening to them. I have issues when, even after a tragedy like this, they double down. I can't care or have feels at this point because they're quite clearly showing no regard for their own lives. What's their to care/feel in such cases?

I have shift clicked over 30 threads so far today.
I'm more interested in the seth rich news this afternoon than this.

Instead of piling on amd on and on on pol,
go on social media and counter the spin.
There are memes out there already.
#notallnazis

that seems to be what most people here on Sup Forums think

Me to Norwegian comrade. Even more than u after that fucking election.

If we do anything now, we'll alienate normies to our cause. Little by little we're building momentum and soon it will be time to act, but that time isn't today, that time isn't now. If you love your country you'll redpill as many as you can and prepare yourself for what's to come.

Yeah Russia is glorified on Sup Forums because of the Chechen wars and the meme magic of Vladdy Putin I guess

>Normies will accept genocide ever

I'm just saying most of the shit I see as solutions on Sup Forums would just make things worse.

Based Tommy.

>Yeah Russia is glorified on Sup Forums because vodka niggers have nothing better to than be on pol because Russia is a shithole

FTFY

>Chechens
Did someone say
Chechenya?

They would fix everything. They are not politically feasible though. I don't see how to remove the vote from women without complete collapse.

Yes. Today, in fact, my fucking rage almost fucking broke. And like many, it's the fucking response of people or lack of response, and the goddamn surplus of doublethink/double standards and other assorted crap.

Also: is anybody having trouble more and more seeing muslims on the streets? I quite literally feel a lump in my stomach when I see them now. The fuckign headrags and niqabs and burqa's. Christ it's pissing me off, but What.Can.You.Do.jpeg?

moar

I stopped caring after the peaceful truck attack at Nice.

Its obvious Europeans had married their ego with the welfare of brown and nigger cock.

Now I kinda want the terrorists to Nuke London, Berlin, or Paris.I think this is the only way we'll get a reaction out of them.

No. Because people won't start slaughtering these fucking pedophile-worshipping animals in the street while they still have the option to live comfortably and pretend the problem isnt as bad as it appears. Things have to get worse before they get better.

We've got a ways to go yet.

Check this out

>THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF THING THAT SHOULD MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY.
>
>WHY IS NO-ONE ANGRY ABOUT THIS?

I could power a small town with my rage alone right now if that's what you're wondering about.

That'll be one (you) sir

Test

I just kept growing more and more numb to it.

Then it happened in my hometown of Manchester and now I'm fucking angry again.

Yet you just know nothing will be done.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

I'm numb to it all

Imagine being an American and having regular nigger attacks since the fucking 1800's and nothing has been done about it and when people do (the Klan) it's been demonized and scrutinized as a genocide when all it was was group defense.

Where are these from?

>tfw they're whiter than 20% of "white Americans"

Nope. Getting comfy. Enjoying watching libtards get culturally enriched.

damn I could not think what you have there so bad

Grozny, Chechenya
Children taking refuge in a basement after being bombed by Russians

yet still they are "niggers of Russia"

>be belgian, live 60km away from brussels attack
>bombings just happened 1 hour ago, schools, colleges & uni's get shut down
>look outside the window (view at park in the city)
>fuckloads of people enjoying the sun, blasting music, laughing and throwing frisbees
>they're just happy they don't have to go to class and get to enjoy the sun

nothing left to destory anymore, we lost

I feel calmer and calmer with every attack.

ria.ru/religion/20170523/1494904674.html
read this lads

Doesn't Grozny literally mean "Terrible" in russian (roughly)? But like you know, terrible in the fearsome sense

Still, I'd say that's pretty funny

Grozny is more like "fearsome"

Mecca should be Nuked. (Sub,Bomber,Missile, False Flag during Saudi Civil war.)

"World vs Islam", a true World War.

Unites Islam vs the World. Do or Die for the World.

The World vs Islam. Do or Die for Islam.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Leftists and cuck liberals that allow it to happen make me angrier

You have no idea how angry some if us are.
The unfortunate reality is that we are in the extreme miority. Most people are content to virtue signal as their society continues to crumble around them.

#BombMecca

Of course. The response by the anti-whites and governments really makes me feel homicidal, though.

No, I'm getting more and more depressed because most people just begin to swallow it like a bunch of sheep on their way to the butchery