Does Islam have a problem with the world or does the world have a problem with Islam?

We've had another deadly terrorist bombing. There's been so many of these in the last 20 years. It seems that almost every one of those terrorists are muslim. The U.S. news media tells me that it's just a coincidence. I'm starting to think it isn't a coincidence because I can't recall any Christian, Jew, or Hindu terrorist bombings. Just a coincidence, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rket4xvu_ac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're just naturally acting out as a result of the systemic islamophobia across the globe, it's our fault really

Oklahoma city bombing was a christian extremist, but that was a fuckton many year ago

Listen to the only man in Britain speak

youtu.be/Rket4xvu_ac

First option seems more likely, as Islam is the thing that is lagging behind the times, and not the other way around.
Our societies need to take a step back, I agree, but not as far as the 7th century that Islam is offering.

And was the direct result of what happened at waco, tx.

This

completely agree

This is Islam at it's core.

If there is no caliphate, Islam isn't being upheld.

The religion itself preaches that conquest is essential, and no conquest is an insult to Allah.

Hmm I wonder

Islam is fundamentally at odds with western society/culture. The two cannot coexist unless Muslims take major steps to eradicate those that are either complacent or directly responsible for attacks.

Americans don't simply allow neo-Nazis to exist and bomb shit. They're hunted down. While Muslims don't lift a finger to stop other Muslims from trying to wipe every other religion off the face of the Earth. The Koran allows this, and it's why Islam is the enemy of the civilized world.

How much longer until the "West" finally cracks and retaliates?
Islam needs to be checked sooner rather than later.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS BUT NO ONE LISTENS. SUNNI ISLAM IS A DEATH CULT THAT NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. YOU KNOW WHEN LIBERALS ARE MUSLIM APOLOGISTS OR MUSLIMS AND SAY THAT ISIS KILLS MORE MUSLIMS THAN THEY DO OF ANY OTHER RELIGION. THEY ARE LYING. ALL OF ISIS VICTIMS ARE NON-SUNNI. MUSLIMS OF MINORITY SECTS ARE THE ONES BEING KILLED. NOW SUNNIS HAVE BROUGHT THEIR MURDEROUS IDEOLOGY WHICH NEVER CHANGES BTW, THEY HAVE BROUGHT IT TO THE WEST HURRY UP AND KICK THEM OUT AND THEN INVADE THEIR LANDS AND SUBDUE THEM, OTHERWISE, THEY WILL SPEND CENTURIES MURDERING INNOCENTS AND ALL THE WEST WILL BECOME SUNNI-DOMINATED IF YOUR MEN ARE WEAK "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" TYPES. FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AND SMASH SUNNI POWER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU. US MIDDLE EATERNER MINORITIES KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO LOVE UNDER SUNNI RULE

FUCKING ACT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, BEFORE YOUR WOMEN BECOME SEX SLAVES FOR SUNNIS AND BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOUR INSTITUTIONS

It's impossible to shift blame from Islam. They follow a global agenda, and that agenda is the same in Belgium as it is in Myanmar. This is a war against all nations, and Muslims started it. They're the cultural freaks. They will either spread their rule or be fended off, no compromise is possible.

Most of Islam lives in peace every day. The violence the world sees is mainly attributed to Wahhabism CIA brainwashing since the 80s Afganistan war, which was used to teach a warrior interpretation of the Quran to desert tribesmen in order to unite a lot of fragmented tribes in order to create a fighting force.

Since then they've expanded their training and brainwashing because desert savages make good tools to be used for globalist political agendas that no one will ever question.

Sup Forums hates Wahhabism, not Islam. There's something like a billion muslims on the planet who didn't kill anyone yesterday.

To buy into the "Gas all Muslims now" meme is actually the pinnacle of blue pill CIA programmed belief.

>this guy
>ignores the conception of islam and the conquest across christian northern africa

name a country where muslims outgrew the native populace and didn't turn on them

no thanks, not interested.

>b-but muslims were violent 1500 years ago!!!

Yeah so was the Vatican with the crusades but it's almost as if organizations/groups can change over 500-1500 years.

>it's almost as if organizations/groups can change over 500-1500 years.

they didnt though

Yup, this

We need to dismantle the worldwide islamophobic patriarchy

>implying Islamic conquest is a new thing

OKC fag who works in courthouse across the street from the memorial. Fuck off

Shill faggot, get back to the cuckshed, nobody believes the bullshit you spew you fucking LEAF

the vatican is still despicable, and islam is still throwing coups in governments (what is arab spring). But it's almost as if you're regurgitating without understanding anything.

so vague its barely worth a response. Something I said clashed with your CIA/Pol/ programmed beliefs, better just dismiss it.

Modern isis and terrorr attacks aren't islamic conquests. They're brainwashed savages programmed to carry out attacks to further a hidden political agenda. The savage believes it is for Islam or Allah, but he really has no idea that it actually has nothing to do with that.

Why don't you go suck on an an Abbo's big toe you joeyfucker.

>fucking ABBO

What's the difference? Either way the minority should bend to the majority. "No you accommodate us" ah... no thanks you can fuck right off.

Catholics are awful, but the crusades were defensive, and done in RESPONSE TO Islamic aggression, cuck.

They do what koran tells them to do. Violence is how islam spread so fast and far from mecca.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If the crusaders were on the moral highground, why then did they learn the concept of knightly chivalry from the muslims during the crusades?

Firstly no he wasn't. Secondly why is it a white guy excells at something it's a crime? There's way more black serial killers, ours just do it with more style(ted bundy) or more effeciently(our boy Timmy mcveigh or whoevers idea it was to drop nukes on Japan). Don't hate the player. Hate the game. White people just win at all of them.

Lol inb4 basketball. Yes niggers literally win the game but who did they win it for. A white coach who instructed them to.

I have a Subni Kor'an straight from Saydi Arabia given to me at school by Muslims and so far it says " don't be friends with Jews".
" All Christians, Jews and no -believers are the worst kinds of creatures".

And any time a village is condemned to die all the women are left behind to burn, and are blamed for the fall of he village.

You lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process

2 November Red Lion Bar bombing - 3 Protestant civilians killed and dozens injured by an IRA bomb attack on a Protestant Bar in Ormeau Road, Belfast.

4 December McGurk's Bar bombing - 15 civilians were killed and 17 injured by a Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) bomb attack on a Catholic bar in Belfast.[2]
22 February Aldershot bombing - seven people were killed by an Official IRA bomb at Aldershot Barracks in England. It was thought to be in retaliation for Bloody Sunday. Six of those killed were female ancillary workers and the seventh was a Roman Catholic military chaplain.[3]
4 March - a bomb exploded without warning in the Abercorn restaurant on Castle Lane in Belfast. Two were killed and 130 injured.
23 March - the Provisional Irish Republican Army detonated two large car bombs in Main Street, Bangor, County Down.[4]
14 April - the Provisional IRA detonated 24 bombs in towns and cities across Northern Ireland. There was also 14 shootouts between the IRA and security forces.
21 July - Bloody Friday - within the space of 75 minutes, the Provisional IRA detonated 22 bombs in Belfast. Nine people were killed (including two British soldiers and one Ulster Defence Association member) while 130 were injured.[5]
31 July Claudy bombing - nine civilians were killed by a car bomb in Claudy, County Londonderry. No group has since claimed responsibility, although the Provisional IRA is the main suspect.[6]
1 December - two civilians were killed and 127 injured by two Ulster loyalist car bombs in Dublin, Republic of Ireland (see 1972 and 1973 Dublin bombings).

cool

In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[90] In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[93][94] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.

Yeah but I kinda like the Irish plus they were telling the bongs to fuck off not invite them to teach their religion to everyone.

Thy haven't changed. Look st Jakarta. They've started public shillings, van in alcohol, arresting people for sex parties ( on CNN right now) and the hijab is now everywhere and other religions are dying out.

You're so ignorant it hurts. Islamic apologist shill.

Also where's the shit about the flame throwers. Were you Potato niggers embellishing?

I can't wait until you are beat up in the streets

8 March One civilian died as a consequence of the bombing of the Old Bailey courthouse in London; over 200 were injured at this, and a simultaneous explosion at the Ministry of Agriculture in Westminster.
5 May A British soldier was killed by a remotely detonated IRA mine at Moybane, near Crossmaglen.
11 May A Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) officer, John Kirkpatrick, was seriously injured by a car bomb which detonated as he attempted to start his TVR 1600M outside of 79 Eglantine Avenue in Belfast.[7][8][9]
17 May Five British soldiers were killed by a Provisional IRA bomb in Omagh, County Tyrone.
12 June Six Protestant civilians were killed by an IRA bomb in Coleraine, County Londonderry. The warning given prior to the explosion had been inadequate.
4 February M62 coach bombing - 12 people were killed by an IRA bomb planted on a coach carrying British soldiers and their families.[10]
12 February the National Defence College in Latimer, Buckinghamshire was bombed by the PIRA, but no fatalities were incurred.[11]
30 March Paramilitaries carried out a major incendiary bomb attack on the main shopping centre in Bangor, County Down.[citation needed]
2 May Six Catholic civilians were killed and 18 injured by a UVF bomb at a bar on the Ormeau Road in Belfast.
17 May Dublin and Monaghan bombings - the UVF exploded four bombs (three in Dublin, one in Monaghan) in the Republic of Ireland. They killed 33 civilians including a pregnant woman.[12]
17 June The Provisional IRA bombed the Houses of Parliament in London, injuring 11 people and causing extensive damage.[13]
5 October Guildford pub bombings - four soldiers and one civilian were killed by IRA bombs at two pubs in Guildford, England.[14]

Lmfao.
Wow boyo you need to get educated.

Plenty of texts about knighthood and chivalry pre-crusades.

You're the worst Muslim troll I've seen to date.
KYS.

#Reminder
Sitting next to Bannon and Kushner was Saleh bin Abdul Aziz al ash-Sheikh, he was radical cleric and Grandsons/Descendant of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab, Founder of Wahhabism Ideology..

Bullshit, Christianity had nothing to do with that.

Also, OKC resident.

Grand Master Fedora, listen, if you can explain why islamic aggression continues in Kenya, Russia, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Somalia, Uganda, Mali, Bangladesh, China, etc. due to CIA intervention, despite the Arab revolution in Saudi Arabia being a British instigation, I'd be keen.

Where are you located? Let's meet up.

If you can't handle a woman showing her elbows in public without beating her up, you're the asshole.

Islam is a problem with the world.

Islam has a problem with the world, and for some reason I can't fucking fathom half the non-Muslim world still doesn't have a problem with Islam.

>t. Shia the post

I don't recall any jewish or hindu terrorist attacks, but I do remember hearing of one or two Christian terrorist attacks having happened in America.

Such as the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting is a Christian terrorist attack.

However there is far more Islamic attacks than for any other group.

jews did 9/11

It's a religion of pedos and inbreds

21 November Birmingham pub bombings - 21 civilians were killed by IRA bombs at pubs in Birmingham, England.[15]
22 December The Provisional IRA announced a Christmas ceasefire. Prior to the ceasefire, they carried out a bomb attack on the home of former Prime Minister Edward Heath. Heath was not in the building at the time and no one was injured.[16]
16 March Mildred Harrison (26), a Protestant, was the first RUC woman to be murdered on duty, killed by an explosion from a UVF bomb while on foot patrol passing Ormeau Arms Bar, High Street, Bangor, County Down.[17]
17 July Four British soldiers were killed by a Provisional IRA bomb near Forkhill, County Armagh. The attack was the first major breach of the February truce.
5 September Two killed and 63 injured when a bomb was detonated in the lobby of London's Hilton Hotel.[18]
13 January two civilians and two bombers killed in M and I Gallagher, North Street Arcade
15 May Five Catholic civilians were killed and many injured by two Ulster Volunteer Force bomb attacks in Belfast and Charlemont, County Armagh.
21 July Christopher Ewart Biggs, the British Ambassador to Ireland, and his secretary Judith Cook, were assassinated by a bomb planted in Mr. Biggs’ car in Dublin.[19]
17 February La Mon restaurant bombing - 12 civilians were killed and 30 injured by a Provisional IRA incendiary bomb at the La Mon Restaurant near Belfast.
21 September The Provisional IRA detonated bombs at the RAF airfield near Eglinton, County Londonderry. The terminal building, two aircraft hangars and four planes were destroyed.
14–19 November The Provisional IRA detonated over 50 bombs in towns across Northern Ireland, injuring 37 people. Belfast, Derry, Armagh, Castlederg, Cookstown and Enniskillen were hardest hit. Inn on the Park Dungannon Hotel just after Christmas 1978

maybe they did, but I'm trying to look at it from their angle.

If their American, then I can only find 1 non-Islamic terrorist attack, although admittedly I used Wikipedia, and haven't done any detailed research.

If it's Britain, then the IRA can be brought into this.

But by and large, although us Brits technically have an excuse as to not see all muslims as terrorists, considering loads of Irish Christians were also terrorists; America doesn't have that.

So either the American government is really good at stopping non-Islamic terrorists, which is possible, or the jews are controlling them, which is very likely.

Does anyone have a list of terrorist attacks in America and if you do, how many were caused by anything other than Islam?

why haven't I seen this earlier. This monk hits the nail on its head. Muslims are like Afrikan carps top fuckin kek

the IRA wasn't EU wide, and they didn't destabilize an entire region. The terrorism Islam commits exists outside of the western sphere. They are everywhere they go. Chechnya, the Arab Spring, the expansion into the middle east, western China, pockets of East Asia, Northern Africa, Nigeria (Boko Haram), East Africa (Al Shebaab), Yemen- I'm sure I could narrow down more locations, but these are off the top of my head. They are organized on a global scale, and there's a lot of cash being used to fund their efforts. Islamic expansion is fundamentally different than the IRA, particularly their war goals. IRA was seeking secession, Islam is expanding into new territory. There's nothing to negotiate with ISIS about- there's no concise demands.

Let me red pill you guys on islam they are trying to get the west angry by starting a full scale religious war that way the Mehdi (المهدي) can come =.= u can never stop them until our government does some kind of alien project blue book type shit convincing them the prophecy has come true

respectfully agree