Where is the next terrorist attack gonna happen?

Where is the next terrorist attack gonna happen?

Place your bets.

Other urls found in this thread:

france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/pays-de-la-loire/loire-atlantique/nantes-metropole/nantes/machecoul-individu-arme-aurait-du-cote-gare-routiere-1259747.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not Poland.

Why not?

Earth

Edgy

Russia

Probably the UK again.

who and why would carry out terrorist attack in Poorland?

on the day or a day before the next expected DNC/Hillary damaging info release

You just jinxed it dude

Not in Romania

Muslims against Roman Catholics you cuck

Sydney Australia

Within a 1mm radius of a Muslim

Lol

Vatican +2
Euro Disney +1
The Louvre +3
Malibu CA -25

You racist, some of us use cm y'know!!

roll for Moscow

France

there's probably more active pagans or wild cats in our zoos than muslims.

We ddidn't import shitskins for past 70 years beacause we 'had an empire' and 'are multicultural, advanced soviety'.

Spencer, you cuck, you should avoid public places and start saving for decent Beretta handgun. I'm not even joking, I'm not happy to say that but West, along with UK< is going to shit.

And Brexit won't fix it.

Yesterday on RT UK Oresident of Philippines says he doesn't trust America and wants to do business with Russia and China.
Duterte kills drugo's and says all he fears is CIA assassination.
He said Trump's a good guy but the American left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.
Today ISIS invade Philippines.
Do the math.
CIASIS will strike in Philippines next, because they are ordered to by deep state.
In fact, as I posted here yesterday - it was expected and is happening today.

ill take Sweden for 100

WOAH! Buddy, lets not jump to any conclusions!

I think germany

As sad as it is to say it we deserve it the most

second

Vatican City

Germany

Pls no. I was thinking about it too.

we're long overdue

>tfw terrorists think youre too irrelevant to bomb ;_;

Washington DC

Commiefornia: San Bernardino Boogaloo

it's our time i think or greece

Placing bets on Belgium and France

60 dead in Germany next Saturday

Philippines? What's close?
>1000 hours in Google Images
Vietnam. If it happens, it ain't me.

sweden

Cannes

God please don't let it be the Hague.

Marsille

I wish he had some kind of fake currency we could actually wager on this shit. Like some user coded an app where Sup Forumstards slowly accrued 'Shekels' and we could bet them on elections, terrorist attacks and chimpouts.

Also,

Paris

Part 2 Shooting Niggaloo, at least 100 deaths

Germany again. Or us.

Russia, right?

Some lorry incident in either Belgium, Germany or France definetly. If not lorry then just like a wannabe with a knife who gets like one kill.
As for planned and well orchestrated attacks then maybe an attempt at Trumps life maybe a politician similar. Possibly even aiming towards one of his assets to try and scare him.

Another Truck of Peace enlightenment.

>France
>Belguim
>UK

In that order...

are you sarcastic? germany has been hardly participating in any foreign wars and accepting of many refugees

thats why the christmas truck of peace and tolerance is so fucking retarted

my bet: UK or France again

PLEASE AMSTERDAM NEXT

won't happen too many of their family members live there

Sure didn't stop them at Paris.

Dubyas for germany

It will be in KEKED France.

Proxima Centauri

Whaah - we are not allowed to say c()ck? WTF

Italy

My bet is SPECIFICALLY, the Tour De France. The route is posted a year in advance, draws thousands from all over Europe, and is very hard to secure.

It's London again. Get ready bongs, this is your year!

but it's not a great manifestation of degeneracy like a metal concert or raunchy pop star so it might not have the same appeal to terrorists

Germany or France or both

please blow up groenlinks

An old feature m00t put in during the great cuckening although now it just wordfags a capitalized cuck into kek.

London, this weekend. Calling it now.

Don't they always happen on u.k., france, or murrica?

USA

They won't go for cucks, the PVV and probably Thierry Baudet are more at risk. Thierry probably even more since he has less security.

The race is over 100yrs old, it's only been stopped by World War, it's a symbol of French pride & Nationalism. You could rent a truck and take out the entire peloton on a mountain stage.

Paris

Toronto

Should honestly be a deadpool, easy mode is obvious days, like easter, christmas, new years, national days, 9/11. easy mode countries are Sweden, France, Germany, UK and maybe US.

I hope Austria. Right inb4 the elections.

NYC

America

france

I'll go with the safe bet - France.

paris

Thursday in a church

Not here.

Sweden

PLS be us, PLS be us, PLS be us

Le France

Thailand

>some

don't you mean the majority?

Well, that was fast.

france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/pays-de-la-loire/loire-atlantique/nantes-metropole/nantes/machecoul-individu-arme-aurait-du-cote-gare-routiere-1259747.html

22 july 2017, belgium

Kansas

Latvia. Just once, simply to get us involved and to help kick out the 10-20 ''refugees'' we have.

In order of likelihood, France, then Germany, then the UK (probably London) and then all the other over-cucked Western nations.

I think the next accident will happen in Sweden and that the casualties will be of diverse identities.

United States

Brussels

If one happened genuinely happened in Latvia, how do you think Latvians would react? Are there refugee welcome retards there?

>Euro Disney

France.

Don't you put that evil on us Ricky Bobby.

Whole Sweden will be driven over